General discussion thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 7th, 2010, 10:11 AM   #31
country flag pierce85

pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Justine's clay session - discussion thread

she will be unseeded cecilja right?i kinda hope she draws kim early to get her revenge... she won't be too tired i hope because of fed cup,the opponents are pretty weak
pierce85 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 7th, 2010, 10:15 AM   #32
country flag cecilija

cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce85 View Post
she will be unseeded cecilja right?i kinda hope she draws kim early to get her revenge... she won't be too tired i hope because of fed cup,the opponents are pretty weak
Yes, but it is not a grand slam size draw, 32 players in singles main draw
cecilija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2010, 10:17 AM   #33
country flag pierce85

pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah,but the field is pretty strong.all top players apart from serena are in.is it an indoor tournament?
Old Apr 7th, 2010, 10:21 AM   #34
country flag pierce85

great news for tv coverage

Television
The Eurosport and Eurosport 2 sports channels will televise daily four matches live from Tuesday 27 April to Thursday 29 April – two each on Eurosport and Eurosport 2. Three quarterfinals will be shown live on Friday 30. April. Two will be broadcast by Eurosport and one by Eurosport 2. On Saturday 1 May, Eurosport will televise the two semifinals live. The final on Sunday 2 May can be seen live on Eurosport 2.
Old Apr 7th, 2010, 10:23 AM   #35
country flag cecilija

cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of

Quote:
yeah,but the field is pretty strong.all top players apart from serena are in.is it an indoor tournament?
Yeh, it is indoor. A tough field, but Ju owns them all on clay, and she will get some matches under her belt in the fed cup. Can't wait

And yeh, we will watch her on ES
Old Apr 7th, 2010, 10:38 AM   #36
country flag explorer

explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of

Quote:
great news for tv coverage

Television
The Eurosport and Eurosport 2 sports channels will televise daily four matches live from Tuesday 27 April to Thursday 29 April – two each on Eurosport and Eurosport 2. Three quarterfinals will be shown live on Friday 30. April. Two will be broadcast by Eurosport and one by Eurosport 2. On Saturday 1 May, Eurosport will televise the two semifinals live. The final on Sunday 2 May can be seen live on Eurosport 2.
Thanks. I hope there are online streaming. The Eurosport coverage is really good for this one. If Ju has to play R1, I bet it will be Tuesday, as she will play Fed Cup on Sunday. Which means we can see her from R1.

IMO, since Ju came back, she has produced 4 or 5 most exciting matches, TV broadcast must know it.

Brisbane final
AO R2, and R16
Miami QF and SF.

Thinking about the whole 2009, how many memorable matches on WTA side?
explorer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2010, 10:45 AM   #37
country flag pierce85

great great coverage,much better than miami(fifth slam anyone?),i bet my money too that justine will play 1st round on tuesday so it's really likely we will see all of her matches.hope she draws venus 1st round
Old Apr 7th, 2010, 11:07 AM   #38
country flag 爱JUJU的KIMI

爱JUJU的KIMI is just really nice 爱JUJU的KIMI is just really nice 爱JUJU的KIMI is just really nice 爱JUJU的KIMI is just really nice 爱JUJU的KIMI is just really nice 爱JUJU的KIMI is just really nice 爱JUJU的KIMI is just really nice 爱JUJU的KIMI is just really nice 爱JUJU的KIMI is just really nice 爱JUJU的KIMI is just really nice 爱JUJU的KIMI is just really nice

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/ne...tuttgart-field
爱JUJU的KIMI is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2010, 11:07 AM   #39
country flag 爱JUJU的KIMI

爱JUJU的KIMI is just really nice 爱JUJU的KIMI is just really nice 爱JUJU的KIMI is just really nice 爱JUJU的KIMI is just really nice 爱JUJU的KIMI is just really nice 爱JUJU的KIMI is just really nice 爱JUJU的KIMI is just really nice 爱JUJU的KIMI is just really nice 爱JUJU的KIMI is just really nice 爱JUJU的KIMI is just really nice 爱JUJU的KIMI is just really nice

Henin joins elite Stuttgart field
爱JUJU的KIMI is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2010, 11:25 AM   #40
country flag lightningquick

lightningquick is a splendid one to behold lightningquick is a splendid one to behold lightningquick is a splendid one to behold lightningquick is a splendid one to behold lightningquick is a splendid one to behold lightningquick is a splendid one to behold lightningquick is a splendid one to behold lightningquick is a splendid one to behold lightningquick is a splendid one to behold lightningquick is a splendid one to behold lightningquick is a splendid one to behold

finally confirmed hehe
Old Apr 7th, 2010, 12:21 PM   #41
country flag vejh

vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future

I almost wish Stuttgart was tomorrow. Lol that is a difficult draw by any stretch of the imagination. And these girls are no slouch on clay.

And Ju should be seeded.
vejh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2010, 12:39 PM   #42
country flag explorer

explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vejh View Post
I almost wish Stuttgart was tomorrow. Lol that is a difficult draw by any stretch of the imagination. And these girls are no slouch on clay.

And Ju should be seeded.
I think this is the reason why Ju plays there. She hasn't played on clay for two years, she wants to test herself before RG. This difficult draw serves well.
explorer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2010, 01:04 PM   #43
country flag DragonFlame
Team WTAworld

DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully she can turn up the heat on the clay, can't wait to see her.

Elena, thank you for all the joy you gave me, you will always remain in my mind.
Intelligence Officer of the SS Dementieva
DragonFlame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2010, 01:07 PM   #44
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

Stuttgart
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2010, 02:25 PM   #45
country flag cecilija

Stuttgart, Madrid and RG added on her OS