General discussion thread - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 8th, 2010, 01:22 AM   #376
country flag explorer

explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of
Re: Justine's clay season - discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecilija View Post
Serena is the epitome of fake, this doesn't surprise me at all

And this chat after the match is actually hilarious to me. She is being so defensive

But I wish we'd stop talking about irrelevancies. Madrid is aboutt o start.
Agree. That why I dislike her, she has never changed. She's the worst loser in tennis history. Not only fake, but extremely arrogant. See how many young players admire Justine, that something you can't get by pretend, fake, or media hype. I have never known any young players admire Serena.
explorer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 8th, 2010, 01:44 AM   #377
country flag Arnian
Arnian, Prince of Justinedom

Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer View Post
Agree. That why I dislike her, she has never changed. She's the worst loser in tennis history. Not only fake, but extremely arrogant. See how many young players admire Justine, that something you can't get by pretend, fake, or media hype. I have never known any young players admire Serena.
Justine would never smile at Serena's face and then talk shit about her like Serena did today. She may be a bitch and not go out of her way to give Serena free serves but she's not going to be a fake bitch.

--Justine Henin--

The 2010 Stuttgart Champion &
2010 Unicef Open Champion
Arnian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2010, 01:52 AM   #378
country flag JJ ismyname

JJ ismyname is just really nice JJ ismyname is just really nice JJ ismyname is just really nice JJ ismyname is just really nice JJ ismyname is just really nice JJ ismyname is just really nice JJ ismyname is just really nice JJ ismyname is just really nice JJ ismyname is just really nice JJ ismyname is just really nice JJ ismyname is just really nice

It's a shame this whole thing has been dragged up again. Serena's fans will still be talking about it when they're in their 80's and probably telling their grand kids about it.

I'm sure Ju will hear about it but what I don't want is for the press to try to stir things up again, they would just love that. I don't want Ju to be distracted, although I think this is water off a duck's back to her, I just want her to concentrate on her game and RG coming up.

Finally, when did Serena suddenly become this perfect sportswoman. People have short memories as in her early days, esp against Jennifer Capriati, she used all kinds of gamesmanship against her because she couldn't beat her. Capriati hated her. Let's be honest there aren't a lot of players who don't resort to some kind of gamemanship but if Serena's fans call Ju a cheater well then 99% of the women are as well including Serena. I would exclude Venus though.
JJ ismyname is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2010, 02:20 AM   #379
country flag Arnian

Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ ismyname View Post
It's a shame this whole thing has been dragged up again. Serena's fans will still be talking about it when they're in their 80's and probably telling their grand kids about it.

I'm sure Ju will hear about it but what I don't want is for the press to try to stir things up again, they would just love that. I don't want Ju to be distracted, although I think this is water off a duck's back to her, I just want her to concentrate on her game and RG coming up.

Finally, when did Serena suddenly become this perfect sportswoman. People have short memories as in her early days, esp against Jennifer Capriati, she used all kinds of gamesmanship against her because she couldn't beat her. Capriati hated her. Let's be honest there aren't a lot of players who don't resort to some kind of gamemanship but if Serena's fans call Ju a cheater well then 99% of the women are as well including Serena. I would exclude Venus though.
Serena was a major bitch back in the day, there's a reason why the French crowd couldn't stand her in 2003

--Justine Henin--

Old May 8th, 2010, 02:24 AM   #380
country flag iamhe

iamhe is a name known to all iamhe is a name known to all iamhe is a name known to all iamhe is a name known to all iamhe is a name known to all iamhe is a name known to all iamhe is a name known to all iamhe is a name known to all iamhe is a name known to all iamhe is a name known to all iamhe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ ismyname View Post
Maybe this is SW's tactic, a conspiracy, to distract Ju's concentration, and meanwhile, to get herself out of the hand incidence issue. lol
iamhe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2010, 03:05 AM   #381
country flag beautytina

beautytina is just really nice beautytina is just really nice beautytina is just really nice beautytina is just really nice beautytina is just really nice beautytina is just really nice beautytina is just really nice beautytina is just really nice beautytina is just really nice beautytina is just really nice beautytina is just really nice

Arnian, that fake bitch one made my day...LOL

how could you expect Serena to change, if she is born with it.

OR...mayb she wants to be under the spotlight so bad.Nobody cared about Serena on Clay, but now she's getting the most publicity. Very tactical.

beautytina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2010, 03:13 AM   #382
country flag lightningquick

lightningquick is a splendid one to behold lightningquick is a splendid one to behold lightningquick is a splendid one to behold lightningquick is a splendid one to behold lightningquick is a splendid one to behold lightningquick is a splendid one to behold lightningquick is a splendid one to behold lightningquick is a splendid one to behold lightningquick is a splendid one to behold lightningquick is a splendid one to behold lightningquick is a splendid one to behold

i am just shocked that serena had to drag justine's name into it when she was not part of the match at all, that's an all time low (although i must say, is it 100% sure she mentioned justine's name?). and of the course the hypocrites in gm will defend her, but just imagine if justine said that to kim when they are shaking hands if she threatened a linesperson (ju would never do this of course lols), im sure they will be all over her neck with hate lols. thats why despite all the mudslinging at ju, she never resorts to those kinds of things, that's why i will always be a fan
Old May 8th, 2010, 05:01 AM   #383
country flag Roookie

Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute

Serena is such a sore loser....I can't believe she said that at the net. So happy JJ beat her ass, saving a MP ...really looking forward to see Justine trashing her again.
Roookie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2010, 05:41 AM   #384
country flag Arnian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roookie View Post
Serena is such a sore loser....I can't believe she said that at the net. So happy JJ beat her ass, saving a MP ...really looking forward to see Justine trashing her again.
I seriously hope Serena goes back to being quarterena soon or 2005-06 Serena. I'm tired of her fake bitch ass.

She needs to take her attitude and her shit talking somewhere else, no one has time for her trashy ass

--Justine Henin--

Old May 8th, 2010, 06:24 AM   #385
country flag spb98

spb98 is just really nice spb98 is just really nice spb98 is just really nice spb98 is just really nice spb98 is just really nice spb98 is just really nice spb98 is just really nice spb98 is just really nice spb98 is just really nice spb98 is just really nice spb98 is just really nice

After what Serena said yesterday to Jnkovic at the end of their match I want so badly to watch ju beating serena in madrid and in the french also!!
spb98 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2010, 07:21 AM   #386
country flag iamhe

iamhe is a name known to all iamhe is a name known to all iamhe is a name known to all iamhe is a name known to all iamhe is a name known to all iamhe is a name known to all iamhe is a name known to all iamhe is a name known to all iamhe is a name known to all iamhe is a name known to all iamhe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by spb98 View Post
After what Serena said yesterday to Jnkovic at the end of their match I want so badly to watch ju beating serena in madrid and in the french also!!
Me too. But the worry is : The Justine v.1 will definitely destroy Serena in RG, but the Justine v.2 ? I have my doubts. Hopefully Ju's form won't be so erratic there.
Old May 8th, 2010, 07:23 AM   #387
country flag Arnian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamhe View Post
Me too. But the worry is : The Justine v.1 will definitely destroy Serena in RG, but the Justine v.2 ? I have my doubts. Hopefully Ju's form won't be so erratic there.
Justine looked really great on the clay in Stuttgart so I'm feeling pretty confident

--Justine Henin--

Old May 8th, 2010, 07:28 AM   #388
country flag Cabomba

Cabomba is a name known to all Cabomba is a name known to all Cabomba is a name known to all Cabomba is a name known to all Cabomba is a name known to all Cabomba is a name known to all Cabomba is a name known to all Cabomba is a name known to all Cabomba is a name known to all Cabomba is a name known to all Cabomba is a name known to all

Serena is the worst sore loser and a classless bitch, tht's the fact..and how funny all her disillusional fans are still blaming Justine for that Hand incident and trying to cover up Serena's ass by saying "at least Serena did own up for raising her hand, Justine didn't"..it would be pretty stupid for Serena to deny it, cos JJ served an ace! And Justine was nv questioned, how is she going to own up?

And after re-watching the youtube clip and blasting my volume, listening to my earpierce, it's clear that she said "I'm not Justine"..wtf is Serena trying to say? how old is she already still couldn't get over that incident? Well, I dun think Justine will give a fuck about it anyway..she'll probably says: "I don't care." Serena is one big disgrace to the Tennis world, the 12 GS that she got cannot help her for being the biggest sore loser in the sports world.

I'm sure some Serena's lovers must be coming in here to see all these comments and will retaliate soon, but they can't deny the FACTS. Justine has a much much higher IQ and EQ than SW. I'd prefer Venus Williams to her sister, who is more graceful.
Cabomba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2010, 07:29 AM   #389
country flag iamhe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnian View Post
I seriously hope Serena goes back to being quarterena soon or 2005-06 Serena. I'm tired of her fake bitch ass.

She needs to take her attitude and her shit talking somewhere else, no one has time for her trashy ass
At first I have no problem with where Serena stands, but now I want her to be quarterena again so badly. She's so rude and arrogant. Rarely do I call someone that, but what a bitch she is !!!
Old May 8th, 2010, 07:30 AM   #390
country flag Cabomba

Cabomba is a name known to all Cabomba is a name known to all Cabomba is a name known to all Cabomba is a name known to all Cabomba is a name known to all Cabomba is a name known to all Cabomba is a name known to all Cabomba is a name known to all Cabomba is a name known to all Cabomba is a name known to all Cabomba is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by spb98 View Post
Not only these two tournaments, I want Justine to beat her ass at every Grand slams
I hope God will realise wad an arrogant bitch Serena is
Cabomba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote