General discussion thread - Page 25 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 7th, 2010, 07:34 PM   #361
country flag loppy

loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of
Re: Justine's clay season - discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by vejh View Post
One part of me wish Justine would hear about this (JJ may tell her) so she would know the hypocrite she is dealing with ala Mauresmo, another part of me think it best she doesn't hear it so she isn't burdened by the thought that Serena may still dislike her lol. But I don't know if Justine is really affected by those who don't like her; still she's so deeply emotional, and adept at hiding her emotions, one never knows.
It's all over the internet. How could Justine not know?
loppy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2010, 07:35 PM   #362
country flag loppy

loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shap_half View Post
I hope Justine hears about this and beats her ass down.
me too
loppy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2010, 07:37 PM   #363
country flag cecilija

cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shap_half View Post
I hope Justine hears about this and beats her ass down.

Justine is way above this.
cecilija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2010, 07:37 PM   #364
country flag Arnian
Arnian, Prince of Justinedom

Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future

I truly love how Serena fans always talk about being real and not being fake and when Serena does something like this they justify it. Serena smiled in Justine's face, talked to her, was friendly, said nice things about her in news conferences, and then out of the blue talks trash about Justine in a tournament she didn't even play in....
I'm sorry but that's fake and immature and if I'm delusional for thinking so, then I'd rather be delusional than a fake bitch

--Justine Henin--

The 2010 Stuttgart Champion &
2010 Unicef Open Champion
Arnian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2010, 07:44 PM   #365
country flag cecilija

cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnian View Post
I truly love how Serena fans always talk about being real and not being fake and when Serena does something like this they justify it. Serena smiled in Justine's face, talked to her, was friendly, said nice things about her in news conferences, and then out of the blue talks trash about Justine in a tournament she didn't even play in....
I'm sorry but that's fake and immature and if I'm delusional for thinking so, then I'd rather be delusional than a fake bitch
Serena is the epitome of fake, this doesn't surprise me at all

And this chat after the match is actually hilarious to me. She is being so defensive

But I wish we'd stop talking about irrelevancies. Madrid is aboutt o start.
cecilija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2010, 07:51 PM   #366
country flag Arnian

Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecilija View Post
Serena is the epitome of fake, this doesn't surprise me at all

And this chat after the match is actually hilarious to me. She is being so defensive

But I wish we'd stop talking about irrelevancies. Madrid is aboutt o start.
fuck her, whatever seriously

Anyways allez Madrid

--Justine Henin--

Old May 7th, 2010, 07:53 PM   #367
country flag vejh

vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecilija View Post

Justine is way above this.
I know!! I really love her for that. Still she could use this as motivation.
vejh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2010, 08:00 PM   #368
country flag Arnian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vejh View Post
I know!! I really love her for that. Still she could use this as motivation.
She should ..... it was just so uncalled for

--Justine Henin--

Old May 7th, 2010, 08:35 PM   #369
country flag vejh

vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future

Madrid's website absolutely sucks. I get a headache just going there. All I wanted to see was the tourny schedule.lol.
Old May 7th, 2010, 08:37 PM   #370
country flag Arnian

I ask where's the proof of Carlos saying that Justine wouldn't have admitted what she did against any other player other than Serena, and they can't produce it.

I've never once seen that quote and I'm tired of hearing people talk about it, without producing it.

--Justine Henin--

Old May 7th, 2010, 09:01 PM   #371
country flag Joana

Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnian View Post
I ask where's the proof of Carlos saying that Justine wouldn't have admitted what she did against any other player other than Serena, and they can't produce it.

I've never once seen that quote and I'm tired of hearing people talk about it, without producing it.
He did say it, I remember it. I'm too lazy to dig it up, though. And it's not the only time Carlos opened his mouth for no reason.

Anyway, Serena played Justine many times after that match, and apart from their Wimbledon '03 which happened right after it, it never looked like she has something personal against Justine - unlike, say, her matches against Sharapova. I guess she was just being a drama queen today.
Joana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2010, 09:11 PM   #372
country flag Arnian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joana View Post
He did say it, I remember it. I'm too lazy to dig it up, though. And it's not the only time Carlos opened his mouth for no reason.

Anyway, Serena played Justine many times after that match, and apart from their Wimbledon '03 which happened right after it, it never looked like she has something personal against Justine - unlike, say, her matches against Sharapova. I guess she was just being a drama queen today.
Yeah someone finally found the quote for me. I don't really care if he said it because some of the things he said in the rest of the article made sense. Serena was a super bitch back then and no one really liked her, so I get the point he made about that.

I still to this day don't get how that 1 missed first serve = cheating that could change an entire match

--Justine Henin--

Old May 7th, 2010, 10:47 PM   #373
country flag vejh

I don't know how you would tell on court if Serena had something against Ju.lol. IN Wimby 2003 she was on fire vs Ju however. And since then she's made snarky remarks re Ju even before they played again in 2007 I believe.

I went to sleep and awoke refreshed but I still can't believe she said that to JJ. Imagine...But it is good to know what someone really thinks sometimes.
Old May 7th, 2010, 11:14 PM   #374
country flag my0118

my0118 is a name known to all my0118 is a name known to all my0118 is a name known to all my0118 is a name known to all my0118 is a name known to all my0118 is a name known to all my0118 is a name known to all my0118 is a name known to all my0118 is a name known to all my0118 is a name known to all my0118 is a name known to all

Could anyone tell me about the incident between Serena and Jankovic?
Did Serena put up her hand while Jankovic was about to serve?
my0118 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2010, 11:28 PM   #375
country flag Arnian

Quote:
Originally Posted by my0118 View Post
Could anyone tell me about the incident between Serena and Jankovic?
Did Serena put up her hand while Jankovic was about to serve?
They both did it to each other in the tiebreak. JJ said she wasn't ready when Serena served an ace and Serena had her hand up when JJ served an ace. It was all ridiculous

--Justine Henin--