Mădălina Gojnea is back!! - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 1st, 2010, 06:03 PM   #91
country flag AnDrEi.b

AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold
Re: Comeback girl Madalina Gojnea: follow her here!

Keep it up Mada !

Dulgheru - Pennetta - Lisicki - Groth - Goerges - Niculescu - Rus - Mirza - Halep

Olaru - Larsson - Cadanțu - Domachowska - Begu - Li - Platon
AnDrEi.b is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 3rd, 2010, 11:31 AM   #92
country flag stefan28

stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all

she lost in 2nd round against Minella, a top 200 girl, but she is on the right way. this week she is participating at another 25 k in Germany. i hope she'll pass the qualifying rounds and maybe 1 or 2 main draw rounds. good luck Mada
stefan28 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2010, 05:36 PM   #93
country flag stefan28

stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all

Q-R32 W6-3 6-2 Anne DICKHARDT -GER
Q-R16- W 6-0 6-3 Cristina-Madalina STANCU 498 ROU

Last edited by stefan28 : Jul 5th, 2010 at 07:52 PM.
Old Jul 7th, 2010, 03:24 PM   #94
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

1R: (Q)Madalina Gojnea (ROU) d. (wc)Lena-Marie Hofmann (GER) 60 61

Easy peasy.

She plays Camila Giorgi up next.
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2010, 04:41 PM   #95
country flag stefan28

well done madalina. go on and win, we wait 4 ur 25 k win
Old Jul 7th, 2010, 09:59 PM   #96
country flag Russianboy

Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute

shes a very nice person, i was at vaihingen as a hitting partner with kulhova who madalina beat in 2nd qualy round.. after the match i came to the court and told her congrats well played and stuff, she seemed very happy and when she left, she smiled, and wanted to shake hands with me i was surprised, so we shaked hands and she told me good luck.

i wish her all the best and hope to see her again at some tournys.
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 05:27 PM   #97
country flag stefan28

2nd Round
Madalina GOJNEA (ROU) def. Camila GIORGI (ITA) (4) 6-2 0-6 6-4
Quarterfinal
QF Gojnea - Mayr 6-3 6-2
she's extraordinary, so fast climbing the rankings. i hope she can win this 25k, anyway she is a great player. good luck Madalina, our rising star
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 05:29 PM   #98
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Haide!
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 08:54 PM   #99
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

So ready for a new career high already Final should be fine now.. I dont expect her to lose to Bertens..
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 02:05 PM   #100
country flag stefan28

and........she is in the Finaaaaaaaaaaaaal. Extraordynary, she baggeled Kiki in the 3rd set. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWwwww
SF Gojnea - Bertens 6-3; 4-6; 6-0
Go all the way Mada, soon u'll step to 50 k i hope
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 02:19 PM   #101
country flag Slutiana

She'll be upto around 375, and 345 with a win. So good!
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 02:22 PM   #102
country flag thadeuss

thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutiana View Post

She'll be upto around 375, and 345 with a win. So good!
she might get in Top200 this year if she continues to play like this.
thadeuss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 03:07 PM   #103
country flag lucian_iasi

lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan28
Go all the way Mada, soon u'll step to 50 k i hope
Next tournament is 75k in Bucharest
lucian_iasi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2010, 01:47 PM   #104
country flag stefan28

wow, this girl is crazy good. she destroyed Caroline Garcia, no 358 in the world with 6-1, 6-0 and she won the 25k tournament
Old Jul 11th, 2010, 02:08 PM   #105
country flag Slutiana

Wow.

Amazing.