Mădălina Gojnea is back!! - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 14th, 2010, 06:04 PM   #76
country flag stefan28

stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all
Re: Comeback girl Madalina Gojnea: follow her here!

our comeback girl is now 567th, a very quick climbing on the rankings. we wait her in top 200 next months. keep it up Mada
stefan28 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 14th, 2010, 11:31 PM   #77
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Going well!
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2010, 10:37 AM   #78
country flag stefan28

stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all

Madalina is at a new high rank from her comeback: 511 with 57 points.Anyone knows when she'll play next?
510 (512) LECHEMIA, ELIXANE FRA
511 (567) GOJNEA, MADALINA ROU
512 (467) ROESCH, ANGELIKA GER
Old Jun 20th, 2010, 06:18 PM   #79
country flag AnDrEi.b

AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold

She`ll be in qualifying at a 25k tournament in Stuttgart-Vaihingen (GER) from 26 June

Dulgheru - Pennetta - Lisicki - Groth - Goerges - Niculescu - Rus - Mirza - Halep

Olaru - Larsson - Cadanțu - Domachowska - Begu - Li - Platon
AnDrEi.b is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2010, 06:46 PM   #80
country flag stefan28

this apeared on itftennis.com:
Success in finals for Madalina Gojnea
Former Romanian Fed Cup player Madalina Gojnea claimed her fourth singles and third doubles titles of 2010 with victory in the finals of the $10,000 ITF Pro Circuit tournament held Iasi in the Northeast of Romania, repeating her achievements of the previous week in Bucharest.

Once ranked within the WTA Top 200, Gojnea took the singles title with a straight sets triumph over fellow Romanian Ilinca Stoica, a Wild Card entrant into the event. The doubles title came with Ionela-Andreea Iova, also from Romania. Playing together for the first time they were named as the No. 3 seeds and saw off the challenge of the top seeded pair in the final in straight sets, in fact they did not drop a set throughout the event.
Old Jun 21st, 2010, 07:33 AM   #81
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Madalina makes In the News... on the G&R Watch with her title at the 10K Iasi, Romania.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2010, 11:38 PM   #82
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan28 View Post
this apeared on itftennis.com:
Success in finals for Madalina Gojnea
Former Romanian Fed Cup player Madalina Gojnea claimed her fourth singles and third doubles titles of 2010 with victory in the finals of the $10,000 ITF Pro Circuit tournament held Iasi in the Northeast of Romania, repeating her achievements of the previous week in Bucharest.

Once ranked within the WTA Top 200, Gojnea took the singles title with a straight sets triumph over fellow Romanian Ilinca Stoica, a Wild Card entrant into the event. The doubles title came with Ionela-Andreea Iova, also from Romania. Playing together for the first time they were named as the No. 3 seeds and saw off the challenge of the top seeded pair in the final in straight sets, in fact they did not drop a set throughout the event.
Pictures.

ATP: Novak Djoković

Crazy Frenches! Gilles Simon | Alizé Cornet
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 07:10 PM   #83
country flag stefan28

it seems she is going to participate, finally, at a higher level. she might be in the qualies of Stuttgart-Vaihingen Germany - ITF 25.000$, where Irina-Camelia BEGU, Agnes SZATMARI and Elena BOGDAN will be in the main draw. i wish them all luck, and to meet eachother in the semi's.
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 06:34 PM   #84
country flag stefan28

she made it through the main draw at the 25 k tournament with 2 nice wins. she will face in 1st round Carmen KLASCHKA 317 GER
i wish her good luck, she can beat the german.
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 06:36 PM   #85
country flag lucian_iasi

lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold

Good luck Madalina on Main Draw
lucian_iasi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 09:52 PM   #86
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Kick ass!
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 12:32 PM   #87
country flag lucian_iasi

lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold

Madalina Gojnea vs Carmen Klaschka 6-1,6-3
lucian_iasi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 05:11 PM   #88
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Woah.

Keep on going Madalina!
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 06:39 PM   #89
country flag stefan28

wow, cant belive it. go on madalina. u r great
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 09:05 PM   #90
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Very good. Hope she can keep going here, it would boost her ranking quite considerably.