Mădălina Gojnea is back!! - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 11th, 2010, 11:10 AM   #61
country flag thadeuss

thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future
Re: Comeback girl Madalina Gojnea: follow her here!

http://www.sportiniasi.ro/alte-sport...ia-de-la-iasi/
Madalina Gojnea

thadeuss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 11th, 2010, 11:46 AM   #62
country flag stefan28

stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all

Nice Pics
stefan28 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 12:52 PM   #63
country flag thadeuss

thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future

After this tournament Mada will take a week off and then will go in Germany to play two 25k tournaments. After that she will play a 75k tournament in Romania.
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 01:02 PM   #64
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thadeuss View Post
After this tournament Mada will take a week off and then will go in Germany to play two 25k tournaments. After that she will play a 75k tournament in Romania.
That is a very good schedule.
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 02:15 PM   #65
country flag AnDrEi.b

AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thadeuss View Post
Finally, she advances to 25k tournaments

Dulgheru - Pennetta - Lisicki - Groth - Goerges - Niculescu - Rus - Mirza - Halep

Olaru - Larsson - Cadanțu - Domachowska - Begu - Li - Platon
AnDrEi.b is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 06:41 PM   #66
country flag stefan28

stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all

QF Gojnea - Platon 6-2 7-5
SF - Bianca HINCU 976 ROU
she already beated Hincu last week 6-2 6-2
so...hopes 4 another trophy .....in singles.
F Gojnea & Iova - Al Nabhani & Pavlova 6-3 6-3
already won it the doubles in Iasi
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 03:50 PM   #67
country flag stefan28

SF Gojnea - Hincu 7-5 6-3
F VS Ilinca STOICA (ROU
Old Jun 13th, 2010, 09:18 AM   #68
country flag thadeuss

Mada and Ionela Iova

Old Jun 13th, 2010, 01:58 PM   #69
country flag stefan28

F Gojnea - Stoica 6-2 7-5
and...another 10 k win. good 4 her. she should do good in 25 k too, i think she has the qualities
Old Jun 13th, 2010, 02:17 PM   #70
country flag thadeuss

Ilinca & Madalina

http://www.sportiniasi.ro/alte-sport...enis-cfr-iasi/

Madalina and Florenta Mihai (RG singles runner-up in 1977)

Last edited by thadeuss : Jun 13th, 2010 at 02:26 PM.
Old Jun 13th, 2010, 06:23 PM   #71
country flag Passierschlag

Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light

Great job Madalina! She is my new favourite after Sorana!
Passierschlag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2010, 07:32 PM   #72
country flag lucian_iasi

lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold

Very good tournament for Madalina
lucian_iasi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2010, 10:59 PM   #73
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't expect Iova to look like that...at all.

Good to see Madalina moving on from $10K's. Will be interesting to see how she does outside of Romania as well.
Old Jun 13th, 2010, 11:03 PM   #74
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Madalina is much fitter than the last time I remember seeing her.

Any pictures of Ralu?
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2010, 12:15 AM   #75
country flag thadeuss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutiana View Post
Any pictures of Ralu?
Oct. 2008

6.2009 (she gained weight)

can't find any recent pics of her...

btw some pics with Hincu (she's a very cute girl, she's tall (above 1,80) and athletic - my type of woman )

Ruxandra Dragomir with heels can't reach her

Hincu in Iasi
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/7828/img0180kr.jpg
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/8162/img0181pf.jpg
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/6137/img0179nn.jpg