Mădălina Gojnea is back!! - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 07:13 PM   #226
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Madalina Gojnea is back on track: follow her here!

This is really not easy

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 23rd, 2011, 04:11 PM   #227
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

WTA Estoril, Qualifying Round 1:

Madalina Gojnea def. (WC)Margarida Moura 6:1 6:0

This Moura girl is a walking bye, so not much of a task to beat her, but 6 DFs are a way too much...
And she had some problems converting her BPs! Still an important win for her to get her confidence back after some bad losses!
Old Apr 23rd, 2011, 10:22 PM   #228
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Solid start

Old Apr 26th, 2011, 07:17 PM   #229
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

WTA Estoril, Qualifying Round 2:

Beatriz Garcia-vidagany def. Madalina Gojnea 1:6 7:6(2) 6:3

Mada served twice for the second set...
Old May 7th, 2011, 11:32 AM   #230
country flag ROUmanian

ROUmanian is an unknown quantity at this point

WTA Roma, Qualifying Round 1:

(5) RUS Alla Kudryavtseva v Mădălina Gojnea

Match about to start! Hai Mădă!!!

LE: She won! 6-2, 6-3! Next she's facing the No. 10 seed, Chanelle Scheepers from South Africa for accession on the main draw. Hai Mădă!

Last edited by ROUmanian : May 7th, 2011 at 01:43 PM. Reason: updated info
ROUmanian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2011, 04:16 PM   #231
country flag Curcubeu

Biggest win of her career for sure!
Though some people said that Alla was ill or so...

What a pity that she only receives a small amount of points for that!

Last edited by Curcubeu : May 7th, 2011 at 04:33 PM.
Curcubeu is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2011, 05:25 PM   #232
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Well done
Alla has a back injury I think

Old May 18th, 2011, 12:34 PM   #233
country flag Curcubeu

lost second qualifying round against Scheepers 3-6, 2-6

RG QR1: Alexandra Cadantu def. Madalina Gojnea 6-2, 1-6, 6-2

It's never easy to face a compatriote!
Old May 18th, 2011, 01:55 PM   #234
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Aah damn it

Old May 18th, 2011, 04:16 PM   #235
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Tough match.
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2011, 05:27 PM   #236
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

I was cheering for Madalina just because she has a story that I know while I don't know much about Cadantu.
I still hold hope that she will become a top player in the future.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2011, 11:09 PM   #237
country flag ROUmanian

ROUmanian is an unknown quantity at this point

Mădă was injured during the 3rd set
ROUmanian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2011, 03:00 PM   #238
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROUmanian View Post
Mădă was injured during the 3rd set
What happened? I hope it's nothing bad with her.
grs is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2011, 10:32 PM   #239
country flag Curcubeu

Mada is back again and lost in the second round of the 100k in Marseille to the eventual champion Parmentier in a tight 3 setter!
Old Jun 13th, 2011, 10:33 PM   #240
country flag Curcubeu

Madalina is the only player skipping the Wimbledon qualies for an ITF 25k event in Montpellier on her beloved clay!
Grass has always been a torture for her!

She is of course top seed there andhopefully took the wright decision by gaining some easy points there!