Mădălina Gojnea is back!! - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 16th, 2010, 01:17 PM   #151
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Madalina Gojnea is back on track: follow her here!

Yes, I looked at the live scores and the only break she could manage, was the one in order to her first break ball. So, she leaded with 3:0, but then she wasted a lot of chances.

She should better concentrate on ITF events in the nearer future. Maybe, she will sometime be good enough to start in WTA qualifications.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 26th, 2010, 02:46 PM   #152
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Qualifying round ITF in Poitiers:

(4)Madalina Gojnea def. (6)Jasmina Tinjic 6:2 2:6 7:5

She qualified in a tough match for the main draw, but in the first round she will face Simona
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 02:49 PM   #153
country flag Curcubeu

First round ITF in Poitiers:

Simona Halep def. Madalina Gojnea 7:6(4) 3:1 Ret.

I'm happy for Simona, but I'm also wondering what has happened to Mada after a good first set
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 05:12 PM   #154
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone please tell me a bit of her play and how she's been like. See now she's kind of injured, isn't she?

And most importently how do you pronounce her name and what do you usually call her ?

I should soon be talking to her if she comes to Taipei. Would appreciate any of your help.

Yung-Jan Chan ∞ Simona Halep Caroline Wozniacki Su-Wei Hsieh
Jelena Jankovic Jie Zheng Tamarine Tanasugarn Alisa Kleybanova Nadia Petrova
RND is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 11:41 AM   #155
country flag thadeuss

thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald. View Post
Anyone please tell me a bit of her play and how she's been like. See now she's kind of injured, isn't she?

And most importently how do you pronounce her name and what do you usually call her ?

I should soon be talking to her if she comes to Taipei. Would appreciate any of your help.
I've never seen her play, but I heard that her game is similar to what Clijters plays.
Mădălina is pronounced something like Muh-duh-LEE-nah (the h's are soft) - here's a native pron. Link. Mădă (Muh-Duh) is the short form of Mădălina so is safe to call her that way
thadeuss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 02:26 PM   #156
country flag Curcubeu

First round 100K ITF event in Taipeh:

Madalina Gojnea def. Zarina Diyas 1:6 6:1 6:3

Very good job from Mada after she was blown away in the first set. I didn't expect such a performance after her retirement last week against Simona!

Next round against Morita will be tough
Old Nov 3rd, 2010, 10:52 AM   #157
country flag ValTsunami

ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light

This is not an ad, but you have the chance to discuss with Mada here: http://www.sport365.ro/forum/jucatoa...gojnea-23.html
Old Nov 4th, 2010, 02:43 PM   #158
country flag Curcubeu

Second round 100K ITF in Taipeh:

(4)Ayumi Morita def. Madalina Gojnea 6:2 6:7(4) 6:4

First, Morita was serving for the match in the second set, but she lost tie break.
Then, Mada leaded 3:0 in the final one, but couldn't hold on.
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 09:40 AM   #159
country flag thadeuss

thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future

Madalina Gojnea, Monica Niculescu, Horia Tecau, Simona Halep, Firicel Tomai (Simona's coach) & Marius Copil

Last edited by thadeuss : Dec 4th, 2010 at 09:45 AM.
thadeuss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2011, 07:06 AM   #160
country flag AnDrEi.b

AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold

AO Qualifying Draw

[11] Han vs. Gojnea
Stephens vs. Ungur
Lertcheewakarn vs. El Tabakh
Woerle vs. [21] Cetkovska

Dulgheru - Pennetta - Lisicki - Groth - Goerges - Niculescu - Rus - Mirza - Halep

Olaru - Larsson - Cadanțu - Domachowska - Begu - Li - Platon
AnDrEi.b is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2011, 05:30 PM   #161
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Mada I really hope she can win some matches

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizť Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 06:28 AM   #162
country flag AnDrEi.b

AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold

Madalina Gojnea def. [11]Xinyun Han (CHN) 6-4 / 2-6 / 6-3
Congrats Mada !

Dulgheru - Pennetta - Lisicki - Groth - Goerges - Niculescu - Rus - Mirza - Halep

Olaru - Larsson - Cadanțu - Domachowska - Begu - Li - Platon
AnDrEi.b is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 06:37 AM   #163
country flag Curcubeu

Han could become Romania's favourite opponent!
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 07:08 PM   #164
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Mada

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizť Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 07:17 PM   #165
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Does everybody realize how crazy this comeback is? She had not played for 3 years, then she started playing again in April 2010, just 9 months ago!

9 months later she's back where she was around the time of her Career High, 177, in September 2006. Now she's on the verge of the top 200 again after her QR1 win, debuting at the Australian Open.
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote