Aussies in WTA events - Page 89 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 19th, 2013, 04:51 PM   #1321
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Re: Aussies in WTA events

Stosur v Safarova Full match http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG2_j_AMRfY
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 13th, 2013, 09:47 AM   #1322
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Kooky Karo Wlodarczak is back in WTA action playing qualies in Bastad.

Was down 2-6 0-3 then 2-6 2-5 but has pulled it back to 5-5 against Olga Ianchuk (UKR). C'mon Karo!
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 12:25 PM   #1323
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

She lost 6-2 7-5.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 05:10 AM   #1324
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Sam lost to Govortsova 2-6 4-6.

Gurl needs to go home and watch her Charleston final about 100 times on repeat and remind herself how to win at tennis.
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 09:42 AM   #1325
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Tall hard hitting blonde should have seen this result coming. Going to be a shot of a year I can tell. Seems to have totally lost that spark.

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 09:47 AM   #1326
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

it is all so depressing.....all of our girls are going backwards
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 01:46 PM   #1327
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by petey_pan View Post
Tall hard hitting blonde should have seen this result coming. Going to be a shot of a year I can tell. Seems to have totally lost that spark.
Sam is losing so often now to gals ranked below her. She just doesn't seem to have the 'steel' she had a couple of years ago when it was so hard for gals to break her serve, let alone beat her. She shouldn't be losing to players like Govortsova.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottsue View Post
it is all so depressing.....all of our girls are going backwards
Yep we are celebrating the achievements of an 19 y/o ranked 220 in the world It has been worse, the was a time when we didn't have anyone in the top 100 and was only getting one player with direct entry into slam. But with Sam's inconsistency, Jarka's illness and state of mind, Casey happy to cruise along, Rodi's injuries and Rogowska seemingly flatlining, a promising year has turned sour.
Old Jul 25th, 2013, 12:52 AM   #1328
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by louloubelle View Post
Sam is losing so often now to gals ranked below her. She just doesn't seem to have the 'steel' she had a couple of years ago when it was so hard for gals to break her serve, let alone beat her. She shouldn't be losing to players like Govortsova.
Absolutely, a couple of years ago and even at times last year to an extent she was really clutch on the big points. That has completely disappeared this year - i've lost count of the amount of times this year her opponent has been serving for the match/set etc and she has had a flurry of break/game points to level and has let it slip away - happened again with Govortsova - came back from 0-4 and 2-5 mp's down and then fought back to 4-5 with about 5 chances to get it back to 5-5 and lost. This also happened in Madrid V Suarez-Navarro, RG VS Jankovic & Eastbourne V Safarova.

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 03:22 AM   #1329
country flag Territory

Sam with her best win in forever and her first SF in forever. Thank f*ck.

Now please take out Razzano. A final would be fantastic
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 09:46 AM   #1330
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

Best I've seen her play for a while so that is good Razzano should be nice & tired after her marathon today

Old Aug 4th, 2013, 04:00 AM   #1331
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

First F of the year for Samantha Jane. Came back from 0-4 in the first playing much better now

Old Aug 4th, 2013, 10:40 PM   #1332
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

Finally beats Vika & first title since the US Open good one Samantha Jane

Old Aug 4th, 2013, 10:42 PM   #1333
country flag Territory

Great stuff!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 10:59 PM   #1334
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats GOATmantha

So nice to see her holding a trophy again
SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 11:11 PM   #1335
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

These moments are very few and far between, but when they come they are so sweet I could almost pee myself I'm so happy.
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote