Aussies in WTA events - Page 65 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 12th, 2012, 03:59 AM   #961
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of
Re: Aussies in WTA events

Great wins there for Olivia and Casey and the sad demise of Jarka continues. She will be putting her hand out for wild cards soon as well if this slide continues.
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 12th, 2012, 04:35 AM   #962
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

I think it'd be great for Jarka to play the Aussie ITF season - get some points on the board, spend some time in Australia and develop some camaraderie with fellow Aussies. Might bring her some happiness and if she starts enjoying her tennis again the results will come.
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 04:37 AM   #963
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Casey's scoreline Great win she should beat Czink.

Jovanovski won a WTA tittle 2 weeks ago so thats a great win.

Sadly i knew Jarka would lose again. When was her last win?
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 04:53 AM   #964
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS View Post
Livvy That is an awesome way to win!

Great score from Casey too.

I don't think there is a race for the WC though. Casey has it in the bag.
I agree, but at the same time if Olivia can pull off another top 100 win or something and Casey bombs out it might shake things up a bit.

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 09:27 PM   #965
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Casey qualifys with a 6-4 7-6 win. Liv lost a close won 7-6 4-6 4-6.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 11:18 PM   #966
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Casey Czink is a tough player.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 11:52 PM   #967
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome stuff Casey I was reading a match report about her match last week in Bronx where she lost a close one to Dolonc and the guy watching said she played really well and couldn't have done much more so maybe that loss toughened her up a bit! Two quality wins here, hope she gets a nice draw. Tough one for Olivia but a great win over Bojana and at least it was a very competitive scoreline against a top 100 again, looks like things are on the up again for her now

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
Old Aug 13th, 2012, 12:03 AM   #968
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

The main draw has 4 Qualifier v Qualifier matchups so there's a good chance Casey will face another qualifier and have a great chance at reaching Round 2
Old Aug 13th, 2012, 01:08 AM   #969
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Territory View Post
Did anyone notice Stosur's crappy loss to Safarova last week? I was half-following the livescores in the first set. She was up 5-2 in the tiebreak in the 1st set and also had a set point. She lost 6-7 6-7. She's in a real hole at the moment.
Did you also realise, last year was so crappy until Toronto. This year is all good but until now she hasn't won in a while 3 match losing streak now I think.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2012, 02:53 AM   #970
country flag Baseliner35

Baseliner35 is a jewel in the rough Baseliner35 is a jewel in the rough Baseliner35 is a jewel in the rough Baseliner35 is a jewel in the rough Baseliner35 is a jewel in the rough Baseliner35 is a jewel in the rough Baseliner35 is a jewel in the rough Baseliner35 is a jewel in the rough Baseliner35 is a jewel in the rough Baseliner35 is a jewel in the rough Baseliner35 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris93 View Post
Casey's scoreline Great win she should beat Czink.

Jovanovski won a WTA tittle 2 weeks ago so thats a great win.

Sadly i knew Jarka would lose again. When was her last win?
Techincially in the first round of the French Open, when Rybarinkova had to retire. Before that a first round win against perenial Challenger tour player, Torro Flor in Estoril.

Don't worry, she might be lower than a snake belly's in terms of her tennis at the moment, but she is smashing it on twitter!
Baseliner35 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2012, 02:57 AM   #971
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Territory View Post
The main draw has 4 Qualifier v Qualifier matchups so there's a good chance Casey will face another qualifier and have a great chance at reaching Round 2
She has drawn Larsson. Very winnable for Casey as Jo-La isn't having a great year. She is obviously playing well to trash Hradecka and beat Czink who is always dangerous so if she gets through Johanna I'd rate her a shot against Bartoli in R2 who is in all sorts of trouble. Sam has a pretty good draw too but not that it means much at the moment

Old Aug 13th, 2012, 03:23 AM   #972
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baseliner35 View Post
Techincially in the first round of the French Open, when Rybarinkova had to retire. Before that a first round win against perenial Challenger tour player, Torro Flor in Estoril.
Uh, she won't be for much longer. Currently riding high on a 30+ match winning streak, including two $100K titles in a row. Knocking on the door of the top 100 and I dare say will be ranked higher than Jarka in a few weeks Funny to see how they've both played since that Estoril match.

Judging by Jarka's tweets lately, she seems to be more interested in finding a boyfriend/landing a root.

Tough tough loss for Liv. I never thought she'd get that close to Hlavackova though. Hopefully Casey can win her first match. If she does, that's 100 total points and two of her 6(?) $25Ks basically defended.
TS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2012, 07:15 AM   #973
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

^ it'll be amazing to see how well Torro-Flor does on Hard court.

Old Aug 13th, 2012, 07:16 AM   #974
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petey_pan View Post
She has drawn Larsson. Very winnable for Casey as Jo-La isn't having a great year. She is obviously playing well to trash Hradecka and beat Czink who is always dangerous so if she gets through Johanna I'd rate her a shot against Bartoli in R2 who is in all sorts of trouble. Sam has a pretty good draw too but not that it means much at the moment
Prev tournaments
$100,000 Biella
Biella, Italy02 Jul - 08 Jul 2012Main Draw Singles Main Draw $100,000 Tournament Entry: WC Surface: Clay (O)
32 W H2H vs DI SARRA, Federica (ITA) 6-2 6-3
16 W H2H vs IVAKHNENKO, Valentyna (UKR) 6-1 6-2
QF W H2H vs CADANTU, Alexandra (ROU) 6-3 3-6 6-4
SF W H2H vs OPRANDI, Romina (SUI) 6-1 6-2
FR W H2H vs TATISHVILI, Anna (GEO) 6-3 6-4

Bastad
Bastad, Sweden16 Jul - 22 Jul 2012Main Draw Singles Main Draw International Entry: DA Surface: Clay (O)
32 W H2H vs GOVORTSOVA, Olga (BLR) 7-6(6) 4-3 RET
16 W H2H vs MEDINA GARRIGUES, Anabel (ESP) 6-4 6-4
QF W H2H vs ZAKOPALOVA, Klara (CZE) 2-0 RET
SF L H2H vs JOHANSSON, Mathilde (FRA) 4-6 4-6

Canadian Open
Montreal, Canada04 Aug - 06 Aug 2012Qualifying Draw Singles Qualifying Draw Premier Entry: DA Surface: Hard (O)
64 W H2H vs BOSERUP, Julia (USA) 6-3 6-1
32 W H2H vs KUDRYAVTSEVA, Alla (RUS) 4-6 6-3 7-5
16 L H2H vs BABOS, Timea (HUN) 6-4 4-6 4-6

Shes actually doing quite well now

Old Aug 13th, 2012, 07:56 AM   #975
country flag Baseliner35

Baseliner35 is a jewel in the rough Baseliner35 is a jewel in the rough Baseliner35 is a jewel in the rough Baseliner35 is a jewel in the rough Baseliner35 is a jewel in the rough Baseliner35 is a jewel in the rough Baseliner35 is a jewel in the rough Baseliner35 is a jewel in the rough Baseliner35 is a jewel in the rough Baseliner35 is a jewel in the rough Baseliner35 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS View Post
Uh, she won't be for much longer. Currently riding high on a 30+ match winning streak, including two $100K titles in a row. Knocking on the door of the top 100 and I dare say will be ranked higher than Jarka in a few weeks Funny to see how they've both played since that Estoril match.

Judging by Jarka's tweets lately, she seems to be more interested in finding a boyfriend/landing a root.

Tough tough loss for Liv. I never thought she'd get that close to Hlavackova though. Hopefully Casey can win her first match. If she does, that's 100 total points and two of her 6(?) $25Ks basically defended.
I have a feeling her and Stephanie Rice would get a long very well. She seems more intent on being a social butterfly, than arresting her tennis slump.
Baseliner35 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote