Aussies in WTA events - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 5th, 2012, 03:27 AM   #751
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aussies in WTA events

hmmm could of been worse i guess, hopefully all three girls can get a few wins on the board....
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 5th, 2012, 04:27 AM   #752
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Casey and Nastya should get through. Liv has a tough one as Lepchenko is in very good form.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 11:05 AM   #753
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

it would be great for Olivia to get through but Lepchenko is top 100 now but it´s still women´s tennis so everything can happen and I belive Liv can win the match...
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 09:29 PM   #754
louloubelle

louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of

Casey won over Robson in 2 sets, same with Nastya over Rodina.

Liv in trouble against Lepchenko, 1-6 2-4
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 09:34 PM   #755
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by louloubelle View Post
Casey won over Robson in 2 sets, same with Nastya over Rodina.

Liv in trouble against Lepchenko, 1-6 2-4
Great win by Casey! You never know with Robson. Rodi almost choked but got the job done. Liv getting her second serves eaten up, the serve seems to be the weakness still for her. Also she tweeted last night that she had killer jetlag so probably not helping either.
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 09:46 PM   #756
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Liv did pretty well in the 2nd set. She had one bad service game, but held her other three easily. The match lasted over an hour and Liv won ten more points than Robson did against Casey, even though it was the same scoreline.

Well done to Casey and Rodi! Casey plays Misaki Doi to qualify and Nastya has Wozniak. Go gurks!
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 09:46 PM   #757
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of

Think both A-Rod and Casey should be right for DE to FO with their current points totals.

Liv always had the toughest draw so if she goes down there is no shame.
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 10:06 PM   #758
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Good chance for Casey to qualify there, Wozniak will be tough for Rodionova though. I agree they should both get DE in to the French. Liv probably only really needs a couple of wins to make it. Does anyone know when the entry cut off is? If she misses out the WC is hers anyway.
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 10:06 PM   #759
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

bad loss for Liv but who expected a win? me not she could only surprise but she didn´t, unfortunately and as petey pan said maybe the jetlag didn´t help her at all... Liv didn´t have much time to get used to the conditions in IW after her arrival from Kuala Lumpur and maybe it was also one of reasons of today´s loss...
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 08:30 AM   #760
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone know why Casey and Liv aren't playing Miami next week?
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 09:19 AM   #761
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

Liv was on the list for Ipswich but she's not on the list anymore so i dunno what they're doing. a bit silly of them really not to play Miami since they're over there!!

and the main draw for Indian Wells is out too, Jarka has Vandeweghe and Jelena against Dulko. both have been shit house lately (Vandeweghe and Dulko, not just Jarka and Jelena) so they both better win, they could do with the ranking points!

Last edited by Sam21 : Mar 6th, 2012 at 09:27 AM.
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 11:07 AM   #762
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyC View Post
Liv was on the list for Ipswich but she's not on the list anymore so i dunno what they're doing. a bit silly of them really not to play Miami since they're over there!!

and the main draw for Indian Wells is out too, Jarka has Vandeweghe and Jelena against Dulko. both have been shit house lately (Vandeweghe and Dulko, not just Jarka and Jelena) so they both better win, they could do with the ranking points!
If they both don't win then go back to ITF's
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 11:09 AM   #763
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyC View Post
The Miami qualy draw would have had a slightly higher entry list but Im sure they would have got in very silly decision.
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 11:24 AM   #764
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS View Post
Nice to see Jelena full of humility and grace after the match.

“It was one of those frustrating days where I couldn’t play my best tennis,” Dokic said.

“It was a game I should have won easily.”
but it is true

Official loudest cheerer of don't knock the dok!
SM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 11:48 AM   #765
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

I find it hard to believe Casey and Liv did not enter Miami, thats just too crazy....

Great to see Casey and Rodi both win hopefully they back it up again tonight and get through to the MD.

Main Draw entry for FO is 6 weeks before so based on rankings from April 16th so still a few weeks for Liv to try pick up some points....if she gets in wonder who would get it next? Holland sucks so bad, Monique is too old and injury prone, Peers needs to get some wins on the board, Bobusic has gone missing....probably come down to either Barty or Sacha Jones..
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote