Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D - Page 319 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 1st, 2013, 02:31 AM   #4771
country flag ico4498
My Queen ah di original champion.
 
ico4498's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Roundiway
Posts: 4,590
ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.e.s.W View Post
Venus is #21 in the new rankings If she plays/wins Florianapolis she can enter top 20
go V!
__________________

ico4498 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old Mar 1st, 2013, 06:27 AM   #4772
country flag CrossCourt~Rally
Senior Member
 
CrossCourt~Rally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Happy~Holidays
Posts: 89,690
CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D

Vee Much better scoreline
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 08:16 PM   #4773
country flag amazon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 455
amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D

I do not know if anyone is going to read this, but this is my opinion. We have to face it that Vees serve will never be what it once was. Maybe her back problems are the result of Sjogrens or her awkward service motion or a cronic pain. I do not know, but what I know for sure is that Vee can not afford herself to force the issue with her power on serve, instead she should go for accuracy. I do not know why she does not serve her slice out wide serve. Maybe she can not. I do not know. But I just can not watch her playing in such pain. That is not good. I respect her for that but she is further damaging her own body. I think that this season should be her last one, or she should just play the doubles. Maybe it is her love for the game but I think that this is her way to show her dad that she can fight every obstacle and prove him wrong. But Richard should tell her the truth and make her realize that what she is doing is not good for her. Vee has to face the truth that it is a time to say GOODBYE AND NOT RUIN HER LEGACY. It is so hard watching her struggle. It just seems to me that whenever she starts to play her best, something happens, an injury unfortunately and she continues to play. I just do not know for how long she can do that. Maybe, these are all the signs that she should LEAVE THE GAME. I would be sad because of that, but I would accept it, because THE TIME HAS REALLY COME! P.S And her diet is clearly doing her no good because she can not sustain any muscle mass and she can not do that while eating vegetables, she should eat meat. She needs muscles to strengthen her body and give the power to her shots. And she should tell organizers of the tournaments to schedule her at day, because she seems to have no energy for night matches. And maybe the climate is important too. Because, I remember that when Roger played his exhibition tour in Brazil, he was sweating more than ever. Maybe a high humidity is doing Vee no good too. But I will support her and hope that she can have one LAST RUN before she calls it career. Vee, you can do it, just believe, fight, focus and execute.
amazon is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 04:37 PM   #4774
country flag volta
Senior Member
 
volta's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Porto
Posts: 13,062
volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazon View Post
I do not know if anyone is going to read this, but this is my opinion. We have to face it that Vees serve will never be what it once was. Maybe her back problems are the result of Sjogrens or her awkward service motion or a cronic pain. I do not know, but what I know for sure is that Vee can not afford herself to force the issue with her power on serve, instead she should go for accuracy. I do not know why she does not serve her slice out wide serve. Maybe she can not. I do not know. But I just can not watch her playing in such pain. That is not good. I respect her for that but she is further damaging her own body. I think that this season should be her last one, or she should just play the doubles. Maybe it is her love for the game but I think that this is her way to show her dad that she can fight every obstacle and prove him wrong. But Richard should tell her the truth and make her realize that what she is doing is not good for her. Vee has to face the truth that it is a time to say GOODBYE AND NOT RUIN HER LEGACY. It is so hard watching her struggle. It just seems to me that whenever she starts to play her best, something happens, an injury unfortunately and she continues to play. I just do not know for how long she can do that. Maybe, these are all the signs that she should LEAVE THE GAME. I would be sad because of that, but I would accept it, because THE TIME HAS REALLY COME! P.S And her diet is clearly doing her no good because she can not sustain any muscle mass and she can not do that while eating vegetables, she should eat meat. She needs muscles to strengthen her body and give the power to her shots. And she should tell organizers of the tournaments to schedule her at day, because she seems to have no energy for night matches. And maybe the climate is important too. Because, I remember that when Roger played his exhibition tour in Brazil, he was sweating more than ever. Maybe a high humidity is doing Vee no good too. But I will support her and hope that she can have one LAST RUN before she calls it career. Vee, you can do it, just believe, fight, focus and execute.
I understand and respect the fans that say "retire" because it's hard to see her playing like that BUT i cannot agree with "go out instead of running your legacy". Her legacy is cemented and will never be erased, she is/will be a HOF player and i think that as long as she is happy that she should do whatever she feels like doing.

It might be hard for us to watch her like that but its even harder for Her. Still, she takes those loses like a champ and tries to give her all in the next tournament. As a fan i can only support her decision and hope for the best
__________________
Dominika Cibulkova
volta is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 05:05 PM   #4775
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake
 
V-MAC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 21,758
V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by volta View Post
I understand and respect the fans that say "retire" because it's hard to see her playing like that BUT i cannot agree with "go out instead of running your legacy". Her legacy is cemented and will never be erased, she is/will be a HOF player and i think that as long as she is happy that she should do whatever she feels like doing.

It might be hard for us to watch her like that but its even harder for Her. Still, she takes those loses like a champ and tries to give her all in the next tournament. As a fan i can only support her decision and hope for the best
Good post and thanks for your comments in the rep.
As Vee fans, we are well trained in ignoring comments made by trolls about her but I couldn't help myself today
I know better than to feed them
__________________
V-MAC is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 07:26 PM   #4776
country flag ico4498
My Queen ah di original champion.
 
ico4498's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Roundiway
Posts: 4,590
ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D

One day a man was going to market with his son and his ass. they met some child advocates on the way.

"Why walk when you have an ass to ride?" called the advocates, "seat the boy on the ass."

"I would like that," said the boy, "help me up father."

And the father did that willingly.

Soon they met some geriatric proponents. "How shameful of you!" they cried, "let your father ride, won't he be tired?"

So, the boy got down and the father rode the ass. Again they marched on.

"poor boy", said the equal rights champions, "why should one ride while the other walks? Both should have equal riding rights!"

So, the boy got onto the ass too. As they went on, they met the animal rights lobby.

"How cruel of them!" They are up to kill the poor ass." cried the lobby.

Hearing this, the father and the son got down. Now they decided to carry the ass on their shoulders. As they did so, everyone broke into laughter.

The laughter frightened the ass. It broke free and galloped away.

MORAL: You can not please everyone

Vee only needs to do Vee.
__________________

ico4498 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 10:31 PM   #4777
country flag volta
Senior Member
 
volta's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Porto
Posts: 13,062
volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-MAC View Post
Good post and thanks for your comments in the rep.
As Vee fans, we are well trained in ignoring comments made by trolls about her but I couldn't help myself today
I know better than to feed them
Yeah i know Sometimes it's hard but giving them your time of the day is exactly what they are after Just let them have their Ki with the pathetic stale shade, they get entertained by simple things it seems ...
__________________
Dominika Cibulkova
volta is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 05:42 AM   #4778
country flag Marcus1979
Team WTAworld
Senior Member
 
Marcus1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Sydney
Posts: 34,289
Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-MAC View Post
Good post and thanks for your comments in the rep.
As Vee fans, we are well trained in ignoring comments made by trolls about her but I couldn't help myself today
I know better than to feed them
Now when you say trolls are we talking about those Serena only nuts


Sent from Verticalsports.com App
__________________
Queen Vee, Super Rena, Krazy Kuzzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by honzaneumannn View Post
So who will win the next 6 Wimbledons? Petra 2 of them, thats for sure. And dont even try to tell me that you see some hotter candidates than hers!
Marcus1979 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 01:17 PM   #4779
country flag volta
Senior Member
 
volta's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Porto
Posts: 13,062
volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D

Any news on her back problems?
__________________
Dominika Cibulkova
volta is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 10:38 AM   #4780
country flag Direwolf
Senior Member
 
Direwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Out There
Posts: 13,742
Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazon View Post
I do not know if anyone is going to read this, but this is my opinion. We have to face it that Vees serve will never be what it once was. Maybe her back problems are the result of Sjogrens or her awkward service motion or a cronic pain. I do not know, but what I know for sure is that Vee can not afford herself to force the issue with her power on serve, instead she should go for accuracy. I do not know why she does not serve her slice out wide serve. Maybe she can not. I do not know. But I just can not watch her playing in such pain. That is not good. I respect her for that but she is further damaging her own body. I think that this season should be her last one, or she should just play the doubles. Maybe it is her love for the game but I think that this is her way to show her dad that she can fight every obstacle and prove him wrong. But Richard should tell her the truth and make her realize that what she is doing is not good for her. Vee has to face the truth that it is a time to say GOODBYE AND NOT RUIN HER LEGACY. It is so hard watching her struggle. It just seems to me that whenever she starts to play her best, something happens, an injury unfortunately and she continues to play. I just do not know for how long she can do that. Maybe, these are all the signs that she should LEAVE THE GAME. I would be sad because of that, but I would accept it, because THE TIME HAS REALLY COME! P.S And her diet is clearly doing her no good because she can not sustain any muscle mass and she can not do that while eating vegetables, she should eat meat. She needs muscles to strengthen her body and give the power to her shots. And she should tell organizers of the tournaments to schedule her at day, because she seems to have no energy for night matches. And maybe the climate is important too. Because, I remember that when Roger played his exhibition tour in Brazil, he was sweating more than ever. Maybe a high humidity is doing Vee no good too. But I will support her and hope that she can have one LAST RUN before she calls it career. Vee, you can do it, just believe, fight, focus and execute.
Youre like posting this everywhere. Lol


Any news on the back prob?
Direwolf is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 09:43 PM   #4781
country flag TPlaya8
Senior Member
 
TPlaya8's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,043
TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of
Re: Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D

Ima make the Miami thread unless someone else has claimed it!
TPlaya8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 03:24 AM   #4782
country flag Direwolf
Senior Member
 
Direwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Out There
Posts: 13,742
Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D

Make it now!! I cant contain all the cheers I have inside me!!!
Direwolf is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 11:50 AM   #4783
country flag Z1988
Senior Member
 
Z1988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,087
Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of
Re: Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D

Yay! Vee's ranking goes up tp #18!! Now it is time to defend all those points though...
Z1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 01:34 PM   #4784
country flag V.e.s.W
Senior Member
 
V.e.s.W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,412
V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all
Re: Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z1988 View Post
Yay! Vee's ranking goes up tp #18!! Now it is time to defend all those points though...
And gain some
__________________
Venus Williams
Maria Sharapova
Tsvetana Pironkova
Daniela Hantuchova
Serena Williams
V.e.s.W is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 02:52 PM   #4785
country flag VenuStan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,209
VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all
Re: Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D

Is it confirmed that she will play Miami? I hope her back has healed enough for her to play...
VenuStan is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios