Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D - Page 313 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 14th, 2012, 02:02 AM   #4681
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold
Re: Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D

Venus needs to get that back problem sorted out and quick before the Hopman Cup and more importantly the Australian Open.
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 14th, 2012, 02:12 AM   #4682
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP View Post
*ignores the fact that this is an exhibition*

WHY IS SHE LOSING TO CLIJSTERS AGAIN?!
Kim Clijsters is from Belgium. The exhibition match took place in Belgium. You don't need to call in Scooby-Doo to solve that mystery.
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 01:44 PM   #4683
country flag MajesticVenus
La Reina V.

MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future

Just praying that she is practicing her serve during the off season. If Vee could do what Serena did a couple of years ago with her serve, she wouldn't have that many problems in her matches.

I'm liking her groundstrokes and volleys a lot, just needs a bit more of consistency and that's pretty much it. Comparing Luxembourg with Miami, she looks fresher and ready to compete. At least we can all agree that Sjogren's is definitely "improving". Come on Vee, you still have too much game for the tour.
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 05:52 PM   #4684
country flag V.e.s.W

V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all

Anyone noticed WTA new website I like all the improvements, but does anyone know why it now shows that Venus has won 24 000 000 in prize Money.... If I am not wrong it used to be around 27 mil,any idea on why they change it?
Daniela Hantuchova
Serena Williams
V.e.s.W is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 08:03 PM   #4685
country flag Z1988

Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.e.s.W View Post
Anyone noticed WTA new website I like all the improvements, but does anyone know why it now shows that Venus has won 24 000 000 in prize Money.... If I am not wrong it used to be around 27 mil,any idea on why they change it?
I think here: http://www.wtatennis.com/players/pla...venus-williams it says over 28 mil???

Btw, I also like the new website!! Though it does need a lot of improvements and fixes here and there. Hopefully they are working on that.
Z1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 08:05 PM   #4686
country flag Z1988

Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticVenus View Post
I'm liking her groundstrokes and volleys a lot, just needs a bit more of consistency and that's pretty much it. Comparing Luxembourg with Miami, she looks fresher and ready to compete. At least we can all agree that Sjogren's is definitely "improving". Come on Vee, you still have too much game for the tour.
That is so true!! Come on Vee!! Even her Miami form was able to beat several higher ranked players .
Z1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 10:46 PM   #4687
country flag V.e.s.W

V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all

I'm looking forward to hopman cup Two weeks left YAY
Daniela Hantuchova
Serena Williams
V.e.s.W is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 03:55 AM   #4688
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

^I'm also dying in anticipation for Hopman
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 05:17 AM   #4689
country flag Leo St

Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute

hey guys.. i miss here.. good 2013 for us and venus.. we all truly deserve
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 01:41 AM   #4690
country flag ico4498
My Queen ah di original champion.

ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo St View Post
hey guys.. i miss here.. good 2013 for us and venus.. we all truly deserve
thats a new year's resolve i can heartily endorse!

all the best for Venus and her great fans!

ico4498 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 01:45 AM   #4691
country flag Slammer7
Hoping for less D'oh and more woohoo!

Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute

Have you guys noticed that every single thread about the Wozniacki impression has been deleted? I've never seen anything like this in my years here. I have a bit of a theory on why this is happening, but it's truly disappointed to see that the people in charge on this site don't even want to leave a record (ie a locked thread) of these discussions.
Isn't Mary Carillo a dried up, bitter, menopausal, frustrated harpy.....?
Slammer7 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 03:37 AM   #4692
country flag TPlaya8

TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of

I want to say I believe a dream draw for Venus Down Under (if she stays around the 23 or 24 seed) is

3rd. Round vs #9 Stosur (the pressure of it being in Aus and the h2h with Venus would be too much for Sam)

4th Round Errani (she beat her 2 times pretty straight forward in 2012 this match up favors Venus)

QF Sharapova or Azarenka (She'll be ready for their type of games by then)

SF (Just not Serena LoL)
TPlaya8 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 04:11 AM   #4693
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

I just want her to avoid Serena, for both of their sakes. I have faith in her against anyone else. But she can't afford to have a shitty day against Kerber/Na/Maria/Vika/Aga/etc, so we really just have to take it day-by-day and see what type of Venus shows up.

Now let me just form a quick prayer circle for Venus rediscovering her serve and making her matches (and our lives) 500x easier.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 05:25 AM   #4694
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

^It's Melbourne, of course, we need to take it point by point. I mean Lisa, Tsvetana, Carlo, Na. Just go stroke by stroke even. Cause Jehovah knows this woman is going to try to test us, but I already am in no mood for the shenanigans this woman will try to pull. My thread will help matters though

Uranium is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 06:24 AM   #4695
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
^It's Melbourne, of course, we need to take it point by point. I mean Lisa, Tsvetana, Carlo, Na. Just go stroke by stroke even. Cause Jehovah knows this woman is going to try to test us, but I already am in no mood for the shenanigans this woman will try to pull. My thread will help matters though
Add Ana and Alicia in that list too.

Hopefully Hopman Cup will whip her into form better than Hong Kong ever did. And maybe the warm weather will help her physically since she seems to actually play best in the heat nowadays.

Edit: Speaking of Hopman Cup, looks like Dellacqua is out. Vekic is supposed to be the female alternate, but there's still plenty of time for them to find an Aussie replacement. Maybe they can snag someone (Rodionova? Gajdosova? Barty? Rogowska?) who isn't in Brisbane/Auckland?

Edit 2: Gajdosova already accepted a Brisbane WC, so we can rule her out.

Last edited by Pump-it-UP : Dec 17th, 2012 at 06:36 AM.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread