Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D - Page 309 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 01:09 AM   #4621
country flag dynamoRockstarr
Venus Fan

dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D

:d
dynamoRockstarr is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 09:01 AM   #4622
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

VENUS AND SERENA FANS UNITE!

I tweeted Venus and Serena in the last resort of trying to get the 1998 Oklahoma City pic. I need ya'll to retweet.

To Serena:
https://twitter.com/CaseyTennis/stat...10991883816960
To Vee:
https://twitter.com/CaseyTennis/stat...05946576515074

Please and thank you

Uranium is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 04:00 PM   #4623
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by edificio View Post
Venus was the answer (well, question) on Jeopardy last night. The answer was something like: she won Wimbledon titles in 2001, 2002, 2005, 2007, and 2008. It was one of the easy questions and was properly answered.

Just nice to see that nontennis people still remember Vee.

Venus won Wimbledon in 2000, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008 she didn't win it in 2002 as Serena did.
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 07:07 PM   #4624
country flag FoxyliciousKhat

FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post

I tweeted Venus and Serena in the last resort of trying to get the 1998 Oklahoma City pic. I need ya'll to retweet.

To Serena:
To Vee:

Please and thank you
I just retweeted and of course started following you.

Foxy

WORD: Just because your friend or the pundits or the crowd doesn't agree or dislike something doesn't mean you need to, you are actually entitled to your own opinion even if it doesn't agree with that of everyone else. Don't be a a negativity sheep!
FoxyliciousKhat is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 09:39 PM   #4625
country flag volta

volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

To Serena:
To Vee:

Please and thank you
Done

The girls should create a twitter account for Richard, im sure that he would send it to you right away
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 11:56 PM   #4626
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamserenavenus View Post
Venus won Wimbledon in 2000, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008 she didn't win it in 2002 as Serena did.
You know what I mean. I was just going off (bad) memory with the years.
edificio is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 03:22 AM   #4627
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by volta View Post
Done

The girls should create a twitter account for Richard, im sure that he would send it to you right away
I know. I said this was my last resort, but 2013 US Open hunting Richard down and asking him may be the real last resort

Thanks guys for retweeting and following.

Old Nov 24th, 2012, 05:14 AM   #4628
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

To Serena:
To Vee:

Please and thank you
Also retweeted and followed

I also feel Richard is the one to ask

Maddox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 09:15 AM   #4629
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamserenavenus View Post
Oh?
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 27th, 2012, 12:13 AM   #4630
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Venus's wins at Wimbledon: 2000, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008.

Considering where Venus had to come from to qualify for the Olympics (rank 134) and that she won a WTA title plus an Olympic gold in doubles, with a win-loss record of 24-9 in singles and 14-1 in doubles for the year, I think Venus should have been the comeback player of the year.
edificio is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 27th, 2012, 07:24 AM   #4631
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

^I was tempted to question it too when I saw you first posted it. I was like Alex Trebek better not have fucked up that question

Old Nov 28th, 2012, 09:05 AM   #4632
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

Wondering what Venus is doing right now.

I wonder is her back has recovered, also what new things she is cooking up for the new season

Maddox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 12:10 PM   #4633
country flag ico4498
My Queen ah di original champion.

ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddy-88 View Post
Wondering what Venus is doing right now.

I wonder is her back has recovered, also what new things she is cooking up for the new season
really hope so, with 70mph 1st serves its just not Vee.

2012 isn't w/o highlights but i'm ready for 2013 already!

ico4498 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 01:18 PM   #4634
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ico4498 View Post
really hope so, with 70mph 1st serves its just not Vee.

2012 isn't w/o highlights but i'm ready for 2013 already!
70? Girl we were in the 50s
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 11:06 PM   #4635
country flag FoxyliciousKhat

FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute

Friend of mine went to FL for the thanksgiving weekend. And guess who was in the line checking in, at the Airport? Venus Ebony Starr Williams

She got a pic (sent it to me via bb) and her autograph.

And she's not even a rabid tennis fan. I HATE HER!!!!!

Foxy

WORD: Just because your friend or the pundits or the crowd doesn't agree or dislike something doesn't mean you need to, you are actually entitled to your own opinion even if it doesn't agree with that of everyone else. Don't be a a negativity sheep!

Last edited by FoxyliciousKhat : Nov 29th, 2012 at 05:28 PM.
FoxyliciousKhat is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread