Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D - Page 308 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 12:26 AM   #4606
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z1988 View Post
Kim Clijsters. The theme is pretty much "Kim's Thank You Games".

Then later on they will play doubles. Vee/Flipkens vs Clijsters/Mauresmo according to the news...
That doubles match is such a joke

Uranium is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 02:37 AM   #4607
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K.B. View Post
I hope Vee beats her ass.
This. But of course she's gonna tank and lose another match to that thing. Hopefully her fat appearance fee will be worth the shame.

GO AWAY Bitch!!! We don't want your Avon.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 05:13 PM   #4608
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

Also still bitter about the Diamond Racket she should have won in 05.

At least Mauresmo will be there, hope she takes it out on her too
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 04:03 PM   #4609
AnywhereButHome

AnywhereButHome has a reputation beyond repute AnywhereButHome has a reputation beyond repute AnywhereButHome has a reputation beyond repute AnywhereButHome has a reputation beyond repute AnywhereButHome has a reputation beyond repute AnywhereButHome has a reputation beyond repute AnywhereButHome has a reputation beyond repute AnywhereButHome has a reputation beyond repute AnywhereButHome has a reputation beyond repute AnywhereButHome has a reputation beyond repute AnywhereButHome has a reputation beyond repute

Vote for Venus http://www.wtatennis.com/page/PlayerAwards2012
AnywhereButHome is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 07:38 PM   #4610
country flag Z1988

Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^exodus^ View Post
Already did.

Btw, can we vote more than once??? I mean, in the ATP Fans favorite award we had to put our email so everyone (or every email at least) can only vote once. But here, it seems that we can cast the votes as many as we can??
Z1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 12:08 PM   #4611
country flag dolobarte

dolobarte is a glorious beacon of light dolobarte is a glorious beacon of light dolobarte is a glorious beacon of light dolobarte is a glorious beacon of light dolobarte is a glorious beacon of light dolobarte is a glorious beacon of light dolobarte is a glorious beacon of light dolobarte is a glorious beacon of light dolobarte is a glorious beacon of light dolobarte is a glorious beacon of light dolobarte is a glorious beacon of light

Venus will play 2013 Open Gaz de France in Paris:
http://www.lequipe.fr/Tennis/Actuali...engagee/328570
dolobarte is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 04:07 PM   #4612
country flag Z1988

Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolobarte View Post
Venus will play 2013 Open Gaz de France in Paris:
http://www.lequipe.fr/Tennis/Actuali...engagee/328570
One week after AO and two weeks before the start of Doha/Dubai?? Hmm...
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 05:06 PM   #4613
country flag Queen_Vee_92

Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of

This is dumb if she ends up doing it.

I can't imagine her playing AO,Paris,Doha and Dubai in the space of like a month, and if theres a choice to be had between Paris r the Middle East then she should really pick the later considering her success there and the points on offer.

Quote:
Each tournament is important for me, ... Each tournament would do something to my ranking and such kind of thing, step forward for the future. Also I think it's the opportunity, the opportunity to do what I love, to play my best, to play for the people who appreciate what I do.
(Venus Williams)
Queen_Vee_92 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 05:35 PM   #4614
country flag Z1988

I don't think she will (or should) play all AO - Paris - Doha - Dubai, that is kinda too much! This means probably she is skipping the Middle-Eastern tournaments. Or maybe she will just play either Doha or Dubai, but not both.

But wouldn't it be possible that she is also planning on playing Fed Cup? The US tie is going to be in Italy, right? So while having to go to Europe anyway, she plays one tournament here, and that being Paris indoor?? Even though the Fed Cup tie will be on indoor clay??
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 05:56 PM   #4615
country flag Queen_Vee_92

Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of

Thinking about it, might not be so bad so long as she plays one of the middle eastern events and doesn't skip it altogether.

Paris is a premier, indoors on one of the fastest hardcourts still so could be a good chance of a title.
Then Doha is the premier 5 so offers the most ranking points, but Dubai is so quick and suits her game so well plus she seems to enjoy that tournament a lot.

AO-Paris-Dubai would be a good schedule imo.

Quote:
Each tournament is important for me, ... Each tournament would do something to my ranking and such kind of thing, step forward for the future. Also I think it's the opportunity, the opportunity to do what I love, to play my best, to play for the people who appreciate what I do.
(Venus Williams)
Queen_Vee_92 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 06:01 PM   #4616
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if she did that to stay close to Italy for the Fed Cup tie the following weekend (which I doubt she did)....otherwise why is she bothering with that event

Focus on Doha and Dubai, dear, you like those events. I'm not that upset though because as I have said I want Vee to win a premier title and the more premier events she enters the better her chances of winning one. Plus I would think Paris would have a bad entry list considering it is right after the Aussie.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 06:36 PM   #4617
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute

AO-Paris-Doha-Miami will be perfect! She can play in Brazil too, but it would be too much. However, I would like to see her winning WTA Brasil Tennis International then playing in Charleston!
I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.
Banditoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 07:56 PM   #4618
country flag Z1988

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banditoo View Post
AO-Paris-Doha-Miami will be perfect! She can play in Brazil too, but it would be too much. However, I would like to see her winning WTA Brasil Tennis International then playing in Charleston!
But that would be a lot of travelling for Vee
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 09:24 PM   #4619
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

I'm happy she chose Paris, hope she does play. I will just be happy to see her play, and hopefully get another indoor title
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 01:36 AM   #4620
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Venus was the answer (well, question) on Jeopardy last night. The answer was something like: she won Wimbledon titles in 2001, 2002, 2005, 2007, and 2008. It was one of the easy questions and was properly answered.

Just nice to see that nontennis people still remember Vee.
edificio is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread