Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D - Page 307 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 05:58 PM   #4591
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D

Saw the girls for the first time today.

Wow it was an amazing experience. I'm so tired, I promise to post pics.
Vee looks incredibly fit and healthy, she seems to have picked up a bit of weight. I love how she looks now and she isn't as tall as I thought
She smiled at me guys it was soooooo awesome, she glanced up towards my direction and I was right above her and she looked exactly at me (I was about 9 feet away) while she was speaking to parents and she was looking at me ya'll for about 10 seconds and looked to the kids then right back at me for 5 more seconds and she smiled, I was smiling so widely my teeth were showing.
Serena also looked at me though, but for a shorter time, she was looking at my dog tag and gave me a funny look.
Isha on the other hand , I saw her and went to her, she was sitting on the other stands alone and I said "Hey Isha", she ignored me lol. I was the ONLY person who knew who she was , I figured she didn't want me to draw attention to her so Ieft her alone.
But Vee made my day. Couldn't get an autography because the bastard security guards only let the Breaking The Mould kids be on court, but I didn't give up, I took my Vee and Serena memoirs and snuck on the court, bypassing security, but when I got there, they had already went through the other exit for interviews.
Venus was a lot more into the clinic then Serena though , but both were super awesome

Looking forward to the match tomorrow, GO VEE!!!

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 08:09 PM   #4592
country flag MajesticVenus
La Reine V.

MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddy-88 View Post
Saw the girls for the first time today.

Wow it was an amazing experience. I'm so tired, I promise to post pics.
Vee looks incredibly fit and healthy, she seems to have picked up a bit of weight. I love how she looks now and she isn't as tall as I thought
She smiled at me guys it was soooooo awesome, she glanced up towards my direction and I was right above her and she looked exactly at me (I was about 9 feet away) while she was speaking to parents and she was looking at me ya'll for about 10 seconds and looked to the kids then right back at me for 5 more seconds and she smiled, I was smiling so widely my teeth were showing.
Serena also looked at me though, but for a shorter time, she was looking at my dog tag and gave me a funny look.
Isha on the other hand , I saw her and went to her, she was sitting on the other stands alone and I said "Hey Isha", she ignored me lol. I was the ONLY person who knew who she was , I figured she didn't want me to draw attention to her so Ieft her alone.
But Vee made my day. Couldn't get an autography because the bastard security guards only let the Breaking The Mould kids be on court, but I didn't give up, I took my Vee and Serena memoirs and snuck on the court, bypassing security, but when I got there, they had already went through the other exit for interviews.
Venus was a lot more into the clinic then Serena though , but both were super awesome

Looking forward to the match tomorrow, GO VEE!!!

Yeah, that's right, Maddy working the magic among the security guards. Some fierce fan devotion right here, we are proud.

So glad you had a great time Maddy! It seems that Vee liked you too.

"I will bounce back, with or without your support."
MajesticVenus is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 08:38 PM   #4593
country flag MajesticVenus
La Reine V.

MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute

@1:29 this needs to be a gif!

"I will bounce back, with or without your support."
MajesticVenus is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 09:09 PM   #4594
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold

I have a very strong feeling that Venus will win the Australian Open & US Open in 2013.
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 09:21 AM   #4595
country flag Upgraded

Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamserenavenus View Post
I have a very strong feeling that Venus will win the Australian Open & US Open in 2013.
So do I, I event dreamt about it. It won't be a Wimbledon though.
Upgraded is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 09:49 AM   #4596
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

Success!!!!!

I spoke to Venus and told her I was a HUGE fan and she said thanks you and smiled and gave me an autograph.
Another middle aged man came behind me and said "Venus when you lose I can't eat and I can't sleep" :lol; Venus looked surprised and told him not to do that

She was so gracious and alot of fun at the exhibition yesterday, the crowd reacted so well to her level of play and humour.
I definitely influenced the crowd cause I was so nutty and loud and shouted "I LOVE YOU VENUS!!!" and stuff like that which influenced others to do the same. Vee was just a joy, Serena not so much she was too intense and a bit subdued.

I'm so glad it was Vee who stayed longer to sign autographs and take pics because she was the one I was able to talk to.
I'm am floating on cloud nine

Last edited by Maddox : Nov 5th, 2012 at 09:55 AM.
Maddox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 09:59 AM   #4597
country flag olympus28

olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Success!!!!!

I spoke to Venus and told her I was a HUGE fan and she said thanks you and smiled and gave me an autograph.
Another middle aged man came behind me and said "Venus when you lose I can't eat and I can't sleep" :lol; Venus looked surprised and told him not to do that

She was so gracious and alot of fun at the exhibition yesterday, the crowd reacted so well to her level of play and humour.
I definitely influenced the crowd cause I was so nutty and loud and shouted "I LOVE YOU VENUS!!!" and stuff like that which influenced others to do the same. Vee was just a joy, Serena not so much she was too intense and a bit subdued.

I'm so glad it was Vee who stayed longer to sign autographs and take pics because she was the one I was able to talk to.
"Until Venus came along, tennis was dead. Venus brought tennis to life. When Serena came along and added more life, tennis became a very popular sport all over again. Until then, tennis had died and went to hell."
R. Williams
olympus28 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 12:03 AM   #4598
country flag ico4498
My Queen ah di original champion.

ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Success!!!!!

good for you Maddy!

thanks for all the great updates, happy you're having fun!

ico4498 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 12:39 PM   #4599
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

A month until Venus plays again

Uranium is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 03:19 PM   #4600
country flag dynamoRockstarr
Venus Fan

dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute

Joy!!!

Planet Venus

[SouthSide, Duval, Keys, Stephens]
dynamoRockstarr is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 04:10 PM   #4601
country flag Z1988

Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
A month until Venus plays again
The Antwerpen exhibition? I bought a ticket for that exhibition just because Vee was playing! Please don't withdraw Vee!!
Z1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 09:47 AM   #4602
country flag volta

volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z1988 View Post
The Antwerpen exhibition? I bought a ticket for that exhibition just because Vee was playing! Please don't withdraw Vee!!
Who is playing there?

And i'm still pissed at Vee not getting that Diamond Racket in Antwerp
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 10:11 AM   #4603
country flag Z1988

Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by volta View Post
Who is playing there?

And i'm still pissed at Vee not getting that Diamond Racket in Antwerp
Kim Clijsters. The theme is pretty much "Kim's Thank You Games".

Then later on they will play doubles. Vee/Flipkens vs Clijsters/Mauresmo according to the news...
Z1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 10:28 AM   #4604
Kairi

Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Vee beats her ass.
Kairi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 05:56 PM   #4605
country flag Leo St

Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute

peace and love for everyone here!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint2 View Post
V Williams is like 63453 years old.
Leo St is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread