Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D - Page 306 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 28th, 2012, 06:25 PM   #4576
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D

^Get that doubles title!

Uranium is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 28th, 2012, 06:29 PM   #4577
country flag V.e.s.W

V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all

Hey guys just read on on Bulgarian website that Venus is going to play in Sofia? This is a joke right`(((
Daniela Hantuchova
Serena Williams
V.e.s.W is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 06:30 PM   #4578
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Yes. The official entry list has been released and she withdrew.

Old Oct 28th, 2012, 06:30 PM   #4579
country flag V.e.s.W

V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all

Ok just read on a another Bulgarian website that she will skip it
Daniela Hantuchova
Serena Williams
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 07:05 PM   #4580
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Well according to Stacey Allister, CoryAnnAvants#1, and Meelis: 2014 YEC will be 8 doubles teams and Round Robin.

Venus and Serena, get it together next year, avoid injuries and win that Doubles YEC with just the need of winning 2 matches! Round Robin doubles would be torture for you two. 10 matches in 7 days for Serena potentially, if they care. She would not be able to do it on hardcourt.

Old Oct 28th, 2012, 09:22 PM   #4581
country flag V.e.s.W

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
Well according to Stacey Allister, CoryAnnAvants#1, and Meelis: 2014 YEC will be 8 doubles teams and Round Robin.

Venus and Serena, get it together next year, avoid injuries and win that Doubles YEC with just the need of winning 2 matches! Round Robin doubles would be torture for you two. 10 matches in 7 days for Serena (and Venus) potentially, if they care. She would not be able to do it on hardcourt.
Corrected for you!!!!
Daniela Hantuchova
Serena Williams
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 10:40 PM   #4582
country flag shoryuken

shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP View Post
The Queen wants to qualify for Istanbul next year so that she can go shopping for carpets. Bless.
https://twitter.com/venuseswilliams/...80064709750784
*DEAD*

\ /
I IV
serenaslam.tumblr.com
shoryuken is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 12:23 AM   #4583
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold

I found this very funny clip on Youtube

http://youtu.be/v76vxne1qRM
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 01:21 AM   #4584
country flag ico4498
My Queen ah di original champion.

ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamserenavenus View Post
I found this very funny clip on Youtube

http://youtu.be/v76vxne1qRM
this male fan is conflicted.

ico4498 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 01:54 AM   #4585
VishaalMaria

VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute

ArghhHhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I miss Venus!! SIGH.
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 09:12 PM   #4586
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Venus tops Serena at Lagos exhibition

LAGOS, Nigeria -- After months of injuries and illnesses, Venus Williams was all smiles as she interrupted a break during an exhibition match with her sister Serena to shake her hips to a Nigerian pop song.

And after winning 6-4, 7-5 on Friday, she offered a prediction for the future.

"For me to get a win against Serena, it means 2013 is going to be a great year," Venus said to cheers from the crowd at Lagos Lawn Tennis Club.

Despite 91-degree heat that felt like 101 on the clay court, Venus appeared loose during play, at one point dancing at an intermission to the song "Oliver Twist" by Nigerian singer D'banj.

She also playfully teased her sister, who had repeated trouble on her serve toss looking into the sun.

Diagnosed last year with an autoimmune disease that causes fatigue, Venus struggled all year and was ranked No. 24. However, she won the Luxembourg Open on Oct. 21, her first WTA win in more than two years.

Serena, ranked No. 3 and coming off a win at the WTA Championships in Istanbul last week, grew frustrated with her play. She batted a tennis ball against the back wall in anger at one point and cried out over poor volleys.

Several times, she stopped to kneel on the clay and press her head against her tennis racket. However, the loose, talkative crowd repeatedly got her attention. At one point, she did a double-take and laughed when she saw a man holding up a sign that read: "I am the Nigerian husband Serena never had."

"We've worked so hard this year; Venus has worked so hard," Serena said. "We hope to keep this momentum going into next year."

The sisters move on to South Africa as part of their two-nation tour.

Has won an exhibition in South America and Africa Makes up for the lack of titles in those continents

Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 09:18 PM   #4587
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

She wore her Cincinnati dress and it appears to be hard court, not clay.

Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 09:22 PM   #4588
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

I thought she was going to have a special dress designed for Africa? I guess for South Africa

Last edited by Uranium : Nov 2nd, 2012 at 09:59 PM.
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 09:44 PM   #4589
country flag MajesticVenus
La Reina V.

MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post

Miss Venus Williams celebrating after winning the Australian Open 2013 in a straight set victory.

I honestly can't wait until she wins one more Grand Slam. I'm literally going to be clubbing every day and telling everyone how much it means that she finally won it!

She looks so happy in those pics, so proud of our Vee!
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 11:31 AM   #4590
country flag VenuStan

VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all

I love how happy and vibrant she looks. Nice of her to get a cute win even if it's essentially just a playful exhibition
VenuStan is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread