Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D - Page 289 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 11th, 2012, 11:24 PM   #4321
country flag amazon

amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D

Vee is in Hamptons at an Eleven event.I do not think that she will play Cincinnati.Is Hamptons close to Cincinnati,Ohio?Can someone answer me,please?I do not like it if she goes in Us Open without real match play on hard courts.Thanks in advance.
amazon is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 11th, 2012, 11:42 PM   #4322
country flag Slammer7
Hoping for less D'oh and more woohoo!

Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazon View Post
Vee is in Hamptons at an Eleven event.I do not think that she will play Cincinnati.Is Hamptons close to Cincinnati,Ohio?Can someone answer me,please?I do not like it if she goes in Us Open without real match play on hard courts.Thanks in advance.
On the previous page. Apparently it's from Thursday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akil View Post
The Hamptons is in NY, Cincinnati is in Ohio that's a little under 600 miles. It's just a couple of hour plane ride. She can do her Eleven event in be back in Cincinnati by the morning.
Isn't Mary Carillo a dried up, bitter, menopausal, frustrated harpy.....?
Slammer7 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 07:18 AM   #4323
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

She's playing Cincinnatti, no doubt, draw is at 7pm local time, can't wait.
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 11:21 AM   #4324
country flag amazon

amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the answer Slammer 7.I really hope that Vee will play Cincinnati,because I like watching her play and she needs match play on hard court.Also I read Vees and Serenas interview after their gold match in doubles and there Serena said that she will play Cincinnati,and Vee only said that she has practice.And also I was reading cincy tweets and they say that Vee is there and that she will be in a main draw.I am so confussed.
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 05:07 PM   #4325
Macomere

Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute

https://twitter.com/bobbychin/status/234682100450734080

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus1979 View Post
..the ghetto of the Serena slam

Last edited by Macomere : Aug 12th, 2012 at 05:14 PM.
Macomere is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 05:11 PM   #4326
country flag amazon

Thrilled that Vee is in Cincinnati and will play.Akil,thanks for the photo.
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 05:28 PM   #4327
country flag xr6turbo
Veelieve.

xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute

Go V!

"I want to do things on my own terms, I can't have anything take me out.
I have never given up and it's important for me to prove to myself that I can do this, and to prove to me that i'm a champion.
If I were just to sit down, lay down and give in, then I wouldn't have any respect for myself."
VW
xr6turbo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 09:04 PM   #4328
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Plays Kirilenko R1. Decent.

Kiri R1, Errani R16, Stosur/Petrova QF, Radwanska/Li/Bartoli/Schiavone SF. Doesn't get much better than that if she manages to survive Kiri. KAMAN, Venus!

GO AWAY Bitch!!! We don't want your Avon.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 09:10 PM   #4329
country flag Ntosake

Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute

Tough 1st opponents, but hey, Let's do this Venus!
Ntosake is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 09:10 PM   #4330
country flag Queen_Vee_92

Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of

Fantastic draw past Kiri.

She's had a lot of play against her in doubles so hopefully it translates well to singles as well. She'll definately need to keep her errors down but if she's on and returning well then she should be able to get past her

Quote:
Each tournament is important for me, ... Each tournament would do something to my ranking and such kind of thing, step forward for the future. Also I think it's the opportunity, the opportunity to do what I love, to play my best, to play for the people who appreciate what I do.
(Venus Williams)
Queen_Vee_92 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 09:32 PM   #4331
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute

there is no cheering thread?

Serena Williams - Caroline Wozniacki - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton - Ági Szávay - Alisa Kleybanova - Vera Zvonareva
hBence is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 09:33 PM   #4332
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP View Post
Plays Kirilenko R1. Decent.

Kiri R1, Errani R16, Stosur/Petrova QF, Radwanska/Li/Bartoli/Schiavone SF. Doesn't get much better than that if she manages to survive Kiri. KAMAN, Venus!
McHale/Scheepers is her R2.

R1 Kirilenko
R2 McHale/Scheepers
R16 Errani/Hantuchova/Zheng
QF Stosur/Petrova/Makarova/Pavlyuchenkova

Joke of a draw to the semis if she can get past Kiri.

Old Aug 12th, 2012, 09:37 PM   #4333
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

if Venus had been in decent health with the kind of draws she's been getting this year she'd be like number one
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 09:39 PM   #4334
Macomere

Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute

If she makes the final, she should re-enter the top 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus1979 View Post
..the ghetto of the Serena slam
Macomere is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 09:49 PM   #4335
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm X View Post
if Venus had been in decent health with the kind of draws she's been getting this year she'd be like number one
!! She's had some tricky R2 matches, but every R1 apart from this one has been pretty good. This is the worst R1 she's gotten and it's still winnable.

Date/Kvitova/Wozniak/Ivanovic/Radwanska
Qualifier(Benesova)/Jankovic/Rodionova/Stosur
Halep/Kerber
Halep/Makarova/Stosur/Sharapova
Ormaechea/Radwanska (and her draw to the F would have been Kuznetsova/Errani/Kerber(who was dead tired and playing like shit)/Stosur )
Vesnina (draw to the F would have been Radwanska/Watson/Giorgi/Kirilenko/Kerber )
Errani/Wozniak/Kerber

I'm still pressed about those slam losses.

Closed Thread