Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D - Page 262 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 20th, 2012, 01:47 PM   #3916
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D

^ on the Eleven site it says "EleVen is sold at tennis shops, specialty boutiques, and online at EleVen.com." Can't find the exact link on the site but i guess you could email RSVP@ELEVENBYVENUS.COM to find out where its available in your area i guess

I'm a little disappointed in the mens items. They're rather plain, except I did like the black polo with the zipper and tha black pants. Are the shoes Eleven too? I would buy those.
I don't like the shorts though

volta, are you listening to MDNA?

Last edited by The Witch-king : Mar 20th, 2012 at 06:49 PM.
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 20th, 2012, 03:28 PM   #3917
country flag xr6turbo
Veelieve.

xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyec1 View Post
Hey guys, I am really pleased that Venus is returning, although I am not sure if she can beat Petra! (I hope she does!)

Good Luck Vee!

Two Questions (please answer):

1. How can I purchase Vee's Eleven Clothes?
2. What hotel does Venus stay at in Melbourne? (I am going to the Australian Open)
Last time she was in Melb she was staying at The Olsen. I think Serena stayed there this year as well We were staying at The Blackman which is one of the sister hotels. Ivanovic, Hewitt and a few other players were staying there

"I want to do things on my own terms, I can't have anything take me out.
I have never given up and it's important for me to prove to myself that I can do this, and to prove to me that i'm a champion.
If I were just to sit down, lay down and give in, then I wouldn't have any respect for myself."
VW
xr6turbo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 04:48 PM   #3918
country flag akosijepoy

akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa_action View Post
^ on the Eleven site it says "EleVen is sold at tennis shops, specialty boutiques, and online at EleVen.com." Can't find the exact link on the site but i guess you could email RSVP@ELEVENBYVENUS.COM to find out where its available in your area i guess

I'm a little disappointed in the mens items. They're rather plain, except I did like the black popo with the zipper and tha black pants. Are the shoes Eleven too? I would buy those.

I emailed them and the VP of Sales replied
Quote:
Thank you for your interest in the EleVen line!

You will be able to purchase the EleVen brand on-line in 30 days. Additionally we will provide the names of the retailers closest to you.

We appreciate your support.

Ian Bell
VP of Sales
akosijepoy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 06:36 PM   #3919
country flag dynamoRockstarr
Venus Fan

dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute

speedy reply!

Planet Venus

[SouthSide, Duval, Keys, Stephens]
dynamoRockstarr is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 06:48 PM   #3920

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

Oooh I want one of those black zipped polos!!

Someone buy me please
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 07:51 PM   #3921
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oooh I want one of those black zipped polos!!

Someone buy me please
lawd you kill me, I want everything in the men's collection.

BTW has the entire MDNA leaked? With the bonus songs?
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 09:38 PM   #3922
country flag Haute

Haute has a reputation beyond repute Haute has a reputation beyond repute Haute has a reputation beyond repute Haute has a reputation beyond repute Haute has a reputation beyond repute Haute has a reputation beyond repute Haute has a reputation beyond repute Haute has a reputation beyond repute Haute has a reputation beyond repute Haute has a reputation beyond repute Haute has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't realize she's doing a men's line finally!! I really like the polos, am I overlooking a link on the EleVen website to be able to buy them?

I'm not going to Rupologize!
Haute is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 09:14 AM   #3923

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddy-88 View Post
lawd you kill me, I want everything in the men's collection.

BTW has the entire MDNA leaked? With the bonus songs?
Yes it has, only 2 bonus tracks are missing. The quality is kinda shitty but its tolerable. Should I send you the link?
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 09:29 AM   #3924
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

No, don't worry, just got it, thanks
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 04:32 PM   #3925
country flag xr6turbo
Veelieve.

xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute

So awesome that Venus is going to be playing singles again in a couple of hours!! I need to go to bed but i'm going to set my alarm so I can wake up and check the score!

"I want to do things on my own terms, I can't have anything take me out.
I have never given up and it's important for me to prove to myself that I can do this, and to prove to me that i'm a champion.
If I were just to sit down, lay down and give in, then I wouldn't have any respect for myself."
VW
xr6turbo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 04:49 AM   #3926
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to Tennisbum for bringing this to my attention

Quote:
McPhail goes to Venus
By GARETH DAVIES

Last Updated: 26 Feb 2012

CARDIFF midfield ace Stephen McPhail is battling a career-threatening illness — with the help of Venus Williams.
The footballer and the tennis superstar both suffer from Sjogren's Syndrome, a condition almost unknown among athletes.

McPhail explained: "It starts with dryness in the eyes and mouth but it can get much worse.

"It causes stiff joints, can affect blood pressure and cause heart complications — not the best thing for an athlete."

The condition means McPhail, 32, who starred in Cardiff's semi-final second-leg win over Crystal Palace, is unlikely to play today.

But he is already receiving help after visiting an expert on the illness in Los Angeles — all as a result of a call from five-time Wimbledon champion Venus.

He said: "It struck me she might be able to give me some information on what treatment she was getting.

"My agent got in touch with her agent and it went from there.

"One night, the phone rang — and it was Venus. It was amazing to have a superstar ringing but she put me at ease right away. She was very down to earth.

"She set it all up for me to see Dr Daniel Wallace and he advised me on treatment. I'm training but I just want to play again."
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-for-help.html

Talks about Vee at 1:20

Knowing Vee, I'm sure she will be keeping a close eye on Stephen and his progress.
Amazing woman
V-MAC is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 02:27 PM   #3927
country flag it-girl
Veelieving!!!!!!!

it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-MAC View Post
Thanks to Tennisbum for bringing this to my attention

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-for-help.html

Talks about Vee at 1:20

Knowing Vee, I'm sure she will be keeping a close eye on Stephen and his progress.
Amazing woman
Pure class. Venus Williams is in a league of her own.

VEELIEVER ♥ RENA'S ARMY♥
it-girl is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 28th, 2012, 12:28 PM   #3928
country flag volta

volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I'm a little disappointed in the mens items. They're rather plain, except I did like the black polo with the zipper and tha black pants. Are the shoes Eleven too? I would buy those.

oopss didn't see this

I did and it's just ok. Only LOVE 3 tracks the rest sounds like Madge is trying way to hard to fit in and get a hit This is not the vadge i am a fan of
Old Mar 28th, 2012, 03:56 PM   #3929
country flag volta

volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute

Vinas and Sarin mentioned in another song

@2:40

And keep it cute on the track ... Even if it's just a cover, a Janet track will not be dragged over here... not on my watch

Last edited by volta : Mar 28th, 2012 at 04:02 PM.
volta is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 30th, 2012, 12:20 AM   #3930
country flag winone23

winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Venus goes on to play the clay like she did in 2010.

Eleven, Jamba Juice, Miami Dolphins, V*Starr Interiors ,World Team Tennis
Veelieve! Venus will rise again 2014!
Taylor Townsend / Madison Keys
NY KNICKS / TEAM MELO
winone23 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread