Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D - Page 203 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 5th, 2012, 02:55 PM   #3031
country flag xr6turbo
Veelieve.

xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODIAC View Post
is Vee already in Melbourne..
Don't think so... She will probably arrive this weekend sometime if she is going to play at the AO.

"I want to do things on my own terms, I can't have anything take me out.
I have never given up and it's important for me to prove to myself that I can do this, and to prove to me that i'm a champion.
If I were just to sit down, lay down and give in, then I wouldn't have any respect for myself."
VW
xr6turbo is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 5th, 2012, 03:07 PM   #3032
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

^Hope you have fun the day you go. What day are you going?

I can't believe Melbourne is in less than 11 days. (The bounce is only for Venus playing because if she withdraws then I will have no desire to watch it at all). And the Aussie is always the best when it comes to practice pictures leading into the event of the big names. Can't wait to see the first glimpses of the 2012 Australian Open Champion, Venus Ebony Starr Williams

Uranium is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 03:19 PM   #3033
country flag xr6turbo
Veelieve.

xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
^Hope you have fun the day you go. What day are you going?

I can't believe Melbourne is in less than 11 days. (The bounce is only for Venus playing because if she withdraws then I will have no desire to watch it at all). And the Aussie is always the best when it comes to practice pictures leading into the event of the big names. Can't wait to see the first glimpses of the 2012 Australian Open Champion, Venus Ebony Starr Williams
I'm heading there Sunday week (I think it's the 15th of Jan?) and will be there until the following weekend. So I will be there for all the matches during the first week.

I have been preparing myself for V to withdraw, I won't mind if she does just because of what she is going through at the moment, but I still really want to see her play live again! I still don't think that I have recovered fully from watching that Zahalova match live last year

If she does come down, I will def try to get photos/videos of her practicing out the back. Have managed to catch her every time I have I been so far, got her sig there in 2008 as well

I have never given up and it's important for me to prove to myself that I can do this, and to prove to me that i'm a champion.
If I were just to sit down, lay down and give in, then I wouldn't have any respect for myself."
VW
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 04:26 PM   #3034
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

^Oh fun, a full week, so you'll definitely see Venus if she plays. I remember when you told us that; you were wearing EleVen and she was curious about it being in Australia My wonderful useless memory

Old Jan 5th, 2012, 05:05 PM   #3035
country flag xr6turbo
Veelieve.

Quote:
^Oh fun, a full week, so you'll definitely see Venus if she plays. I remember when you told us that; you were wearing EleVen and she was curious about it being in Australia My wonderful useless memory
Hahaha I forgot about that! I think that was also in 2008 when she was playing Camille Pin on Hisense Arena. I was in the front row and she looked over and then took a double take I think someone in the player box must have noticed as well because I saw Serena and Sascha peering over the wall in my direction too!

VW
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 04:58 PM   #3036
country flag akosijepoy

akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of

Are there any news of whether Venus will be playing AO? When is she coming to Australia?
akosijepoy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 05:05 PM   #3037
Kairi

Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute

not a peep hopefully we hear something(anything) by next week ..
Kairi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 08:00 PM   #3038
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

^Surely we'll hear something in the next 2 days. Anyways, I was just remembering the rude ass crowd booing Venus last year. Venus needs to teach them a lesson and not boo the Queen. Double Bagel an Aussie and win the Singles Title (can't just say title because lord knows she'll bring home yet another doubles one, we need to be specific), Vee

Venus and the Daphne Akhurst Memorial Cup to finally unite

Old Jan 6th, 2012, 08:05 PM   #3039
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
^Surely we'll hear something in the next 2 days. Anyways, I was just remembering the rude ass crowd booing Venus last year. Venus needs to teach them a lesson and not boo the Queen. Double Bagel an Aussie and win the Singles Title (can't just say title because lord knows she'll bring home yet another doubles one, we need to be specific), Vee

Venus is not playing Doubles at the Australian Open and she couldn't anyway as Serena is playing Mixed Doubles as well as Singles.
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 08:21 PM   #3040
country flag Bartosh
unattractive inside

Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys Would anyone (english native speaker preferably) like to help me? I have a text and I need someone to check it in terms of language correctness. If anyone has few minutes to do it please let me know, thanks guys
Bartosh is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 08:28 PM   #3041
country flag MrWaagh
Venus fan!

MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Oh yes, that crowd was sooo retarded It was simply disrespectful when they booed her because she couldn't go on in the third round against Petkovic. Also, in the previous round against Zahlavova I remember right after she had won the announcer said something like: 'Ladies and gentleman, we congratulate Venus Williams' and there was minimal applause. Then he continued: 'Also, please show your appreciation for Sandra Zahlavova' and the crowd went nuts as if she had won the Australian Open
MrWaagh is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 10:05 PM   #3042
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Venus was spotted here in the US last night, so she hasn't left yet. If she's not in Australia by Monday, then I think it'll be safe to say.....

Not that I expected her to be there by now though anyway. Serena probably planned on arriving in Melbourne this Sunday (expecting to make it deep in Brisbane ) so I imagine that Venus hopefully probably booked a flight to arrive at a similar time.

GO AWAY Bitch!!! We don't want your Avon.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 10:48 PM   #3043
country flag Leo St

Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute

lets drive her to the airport!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint2 View Post
V Williams is like 63453 years old.
Leo St is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 12:12 AM   #3044
country flag Njay16
She's back. Why you mad?

Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartosh View Post
Hi guys Would anyone (english native speaker preferably) like to help me? I have a text and I need someone to check it in terms of language correctness. If anyone has few minutes to do it please let me know, thanks guys
Sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWaagh View Post
Oh yes, that crowd was sooo retarded It was simply disrespectful when they booed her because she couldn't go on in the third round against Petkovic. Also, in the previous round against Zahlavova I remember right after she had won the announcer said something like: 'Ladies and gentleman, we congratulate Venus Williams' and there was minimal applause. Then he continued: 'Also, please show your appreciation for Sandra Zahlavova' and the crowd went nuts as if she had won the Australian Open
I think Wimbledon may be the only crowd to never disrespect Venus as far as the majors go. Last year was really weird, the Australian crowd is usually very fair, but it seems they really have some twats in there over the past few years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP View Post
Venus was spotted here in the US last night, so she hasn't left yet. If she's not in Australia by Monday, then I think it'll be safe to say.....

Not that I expected her to be there by now though anyway. Serena probably planned on arriving in Melbourne this Sunday (expecting to make it deep in Brisbane ) so I imagine that Venus hopefully probably booked a flight to arrive at a similar time.
Who told you this? Knowing Vee, I really think she will try to play her first match and then make a decision. She really hates missing majors, so I think she will just wing it.
Njay16 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 12:13 AM   #3045
country flag Njay16
She's back. Why you mad?

Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute

What is everyone's favorite Vee match from Down Under? I know she has had TREMENDOUS heartbreaks, but she has had some golden flashes.
Njay16 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread