Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D - Page 201 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 30th, 2011, 11:16 AM   #3001
country flag ZODIAC

ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veerror View Post
She doesn't want to call it quits until she's content.

I hate how people view this condition as a death sentence on Venus' career.

No one knows what Venus is going to bring now that she knows what her condition is and she is getting the appropriate treatment for it.

My guess is that she's had loads of days where she felt like crap when waking up in the morning. Her arms have probably felt like lead and she didn't want to go through it at the US Open know that she knows what it is.

Just give her a chance.
I love my Vee and would hate to see her go through early round losses because of this illness especially to the lower ranked players on tour.Vee has achieved more than any player dreams of and would like her to go out on a high note...
ZODIAC is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 30th, 2011, 04:02 PM   #3002
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paneru View Post
Wimbledon - They were walking out for the final. Commentator talking of veteran champ versus reigning champ.

US Open - She was up a set and a break before the dream ended.

Australian - Raced out to a 5-0 lead and dream ended at 5-2.
Good thing you woke up, the woman was probably going to let that one slip away as per usual in Aussie QFs.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 30th, 2011, 04:30 PM   #3003
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
Good thing you woke up, the woman was probably going to let that one slip away as per usual in Aussie QFs.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 30th, 2011, 10:51 PM   #3004
country flag Serenus Christ

Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute

Venus is winning another slam, she reached the US Open Semi's without even knowing she had that disease, atleast she can actually teat it now and stop some of the symptoms.
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 03:38 AM   #3005
country flag Njay16
She's back. Why you mad?

Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute

http://footfault.net/2011/12/30/quot...t-her-illness/

Found this on twitter, Vee finally opens up..just a little

“I couldn’t raise my arm over my head, the racket felt like concrete. I had no feelings in my hands,” she told People. “They were swollen and itchy. I realised (her match against Lisicki) would be a miserable show. [...] I would go to the doctor and start crying. I couldn’t help it. I just want a chance to play on the same field as other people, I want to feel normal, but as frightening as the diagnosis was, it was also a relief. I wasn’t crazy and I wasn’t lazy; I thought, ‘is this a mental problem? Maybe I need to work harder.’”
Njay16 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 01:45 PM   #3006
country flag ico4498
My Queen ah di original champion.

ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute

^^seems like a small piece of this http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=450326

ico4498 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 06:56 PM   #3007
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Njay16 View Post

“I couldn’t raise my arm over my head, the racket felt like concrete. I had no feelings in my hands,” she told People. “They were swollen and itchy. I realised (her match against Lisicki) would be a miserable show. [...] I would go to the doctor and start crying. I couldn’t help it. I just want a chance to play on the same field as other people, I want to feel normal, but as frightening as the diagnosis was, it was also a relief. I wasn’t crazy and I wasn’t lazy; I thought, ‘is this a mental problem? Maybe I need to work harder.’”
Thanks for this. I am so sad when she thought that she was lazy and that she should work harder. I am so glad she was diagnosed finally and that she is aware and can feel better.

BRING ON 2012!!!
Maddox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 10:02 PM   #3008
country flag winone23

winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New Year Veelievers! See you guys in 2012!

Eleven, Jamba Juice, Miami Dolphins, V*Starr Interiors ,World Team Tennis
Veelieve! Venus will rise again 2014!
Taylor Townsend / Madison Keys
NY KNICKS / TEAM MELO
winone23 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 10:07 PM   #3009
country flag winone23

winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Njay16 View Post

Venus was always a fighter, and she was fighting against he r body and didn't know what she was fighting. I hope Venus will be able to manage her disease well I don't want Venus to suffer with pain.

Eleven, Jamba Juice, Miami Dolphins, V*Starr Interiors ,World Team Tennis
Veelieve! Venus will rise again 2014!
Taylor Townsend / Madison Keys
NY KNICKS / TEAM MELO
winone23 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2012, 12:43 AM   #3010
country flag Kairi

Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute

anyone have a clue as to when Venus is supposed to leave?
Kairi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2012, 06:36 AM   #3011
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K.B. View Post
anyone have a clue as to when Venus is supposed to leave?
Nope. My guess is she'll be there by the end of the week.
She's usually there like a week before tournament starts
Old Jan 1st, 2012, 06:39 AM   #3012
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

HAPPY NEW YEAR VEELIEVERS!!!

May this year be a success in your lives and for Venus on the court
Old Jan 1st, 2012, 10:43 AM   #3013
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Something real cool! Lots of Veelief out there still .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexysova View Post
TOP #1 OF OVERALL CATEGORY: Venus WILLIAMS (+385 points)

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2012, 08:11 PM   #3014
country flag Leo St

Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute

i want venus to beat in form na li this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint2 View Post
V Williams is like 63453 years old.
Leo St is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2012, 08:59 PM   #3015
country flag ico4498
My Queen ah di original champion.

ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameOn View Post
Something real cool! Lots of Veelief out there still .
kinda cool but improbable with more oncourt success.

i'd rather she be ranked like Rena, lots of haters, 'cause she stomped on everyone's fav.

ico4498 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread