Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D - Page 193 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 13th, 2011, 06:29 AM   #2881
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K.B. View Post
2010............the tiebreak
Akil, don't you dare
Maddox is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 13th, 2011, 06:36 AM   #2882
Macomere

Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute

I had a temp lapse
Macomere is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 07:54 AM   #2883
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuTtErFrEnA View Post
she can...last year what she had going for her was lots of match play...her match fitness is definitely down a lot but it's expected with playing barely 10 matches in one year...at the beginning of the match she moved supremely but as it went on, with how hard they were going (definitely harder than her other exhos so far) she faded bit by bit...we figured she went hard cause she wants as many "better than normal" hitting sessions before next season...

but as i said, it's something playing more real matches will sort out...apart from knowing she's older, you wouldn't think so by how she chased down some of the shots....the bh dtl does however need some work...vika would return crosscourt to her bh knowing vee was going to try to pull it dtl and miss, usually from hitting it a bit too flat....
Thanks for your insight

At least she was trying to hit down the line, on tv it always seems like she onlly hits cross court
Quote:
Originally Posted by Njay16 View Post
I find it funny that so many claim Venus is "so slow" yet she is easily in the top 5 best movers on the tour at the moment.

Next year getting off to quick starts will be key. This will really force her to play first strike tennis and just attack at all costs.
She was very slow at Eastbourne...maybe Wimbledon and of course 2010 US Open
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 01:31 PM   #2884
country flag Njay16
She's back. Why you mad?

Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute

I mean with her knee/hip issues you can't blame her for being tentative. I could tell through that one match at the USO that she was more confident in her movement. She moved 10x times better than she did during the grass season. She was almost moving pretty well un Australia before the injury.
Njay16 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 01:54 PM   #2885
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

watching venus vs coetzer 2001 AO QF from their vaults. HAPPY i finally get to see it.

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 02:15 PM   #2886
country flag Leo St

Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute

i hate this vault, it made me watch 2003 hahah if at least there was a wimbl vault
Leo St is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 02:30 PM   #2887
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

ooh i love it, 2001 vee was sexay. THAT famous outfit

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 02:03 AM   #2888
country flag winone23

winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ok full report:

1st of all the exho started late because one of the players had "car troubles" vee wore the blue dress this time and i must say she's absolutely gorgeous in person (we sat right behind her). When she came out the crowd, unsurprisingly, kept more noise for her (they did cheer loudly for vika too) and she did the "woop woop" fist pump in return isha, lyn and meilen tu (of all people lol) were in her section of the box behind us....they did their warm up and i guess most of us were expecting them to just roll the ball in and do a few rallies here and there....

lo and behold vee came out bombing 1st serves and all of us just looked at each other and smiled knowing it would be good, and it was great to see vika respond in turn...and i for one will say, it's easy to sit on your tail and call players pushers, pushers in disguise etc, but even though vika doesn't hit with the same pace as others, she sure does get a lot of pace and depth...after the changeover at 2-1 the lady behind me told vee "i love your dress", vee looked back and smiled and said "thanks"...on the next change over i said "hey vee make sure you wear something sexy for the australian", she looked back and smiled and gave the ok sign, a big nod and a wink and was like oh yea, then walked off laughing...

during some changeovers vika would dance...a lady behind vika was all "come on azarenka", so when she hit a winner she turned to the woman and said "that was for you"...a few errors crept in for vee and she lost the set...gael came into the stands somewhere in between and started yelling out for both women which just spurred the crowd on even more for whoever they were cheering for...the second set they didn't play as hard but still played some great points...

they played one point where vee hit an approach shot came in and hit the first volley, vika passed her with a blazing shot...vee then hit a couple of her trademark shots...that fh dtl and the bh dtl had the crowd on their feet this guy was near the top shout "i does only cheer for you venus" one asked vika to marry him, vika said "i need a ring first"....after a few more shots it was all over but they definitely gave quite a show...

since i was right behind her, when they shook hands and came back to their seats, i got up and asked if i can have her autograph...she was like sure and signed my three tennis balls...i told her me and my friend najee wish her good luck at the open and she just smiled and said thanks (see i never forget you my love )...did i say it before? to be right there in front of her: she is stunning - especially with her hair like that...went and got vika's as well then took a pic with her

she came into the stands with her sisters afterwards (isha and lyn were there....and meilen tu lol)...during the men's match a shoe suddenly flew down onto the court...david was coming for it but since meilen was telling gael to get it first he picked it up and placed it by the net

it was a great night little did i know, vee is staying in the villas right above me soooo if she hasn't left yet, you know where i'm headed this evening all the pics i took will be uploaded tonight so stay tuned
I couldn't give you a good rep
Thanks for posting! I'm glad you had fun and got a chance to speak to Venus. Venus needs to work hard to get match fit, but she'll do it.

Eleven, Jamba Juice, Miami Dolphins, V*Starr Interiors ,World Team Tennis
Veelieve! Venus will rise again 2014!
Taylor Townsend / Madison Keys
NY KNICKS / TEAM MELO
winone23 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 01:33 PM   #2889
VishaalMaria

VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K.B. View Post
2010............the tiebreak
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 02:15 PM   #2890
country flag volta

volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ok full report:

1st of all the exho started late because one of the players had "car troubles" vee wore the blue dress this time and i must say she's absolutely gorgeous in person (we sat right behind her). When she came out the crowd, unsurprisingly, kept more noise for her (they did cheer loudly for vika too) and she did the "woop woop" fist pump in return isha, lyn and meilen tu (of all people lol) were in her section of the box behind us....they did their warm up and i guess most of us were expecting them to just roll the ball in and do a few rallies here and there....

lo and behold vee came out bombing 1st serves and all of us just looked at each other and smiled knowing it would be good, and it was great to see vika respond in turn...and i for one will say, it's easy to sit on your tail and call players pushers, pushers in disguise etc, but even though vika doesn't hit with the same pace as others, she sure does get a lot of pace and depth...after the changeover at 2-1 the lady behind me told vee "i love your dress", vee looked back and smiled and said "thanks"...on the next change over i said "hey vee make sure you wear something sexy for the australian", she looked back and smiled and gave the ok sign, a big nod and a wink and was like oh yea, then walked off laughing...

during some changeovers vika would dance...a lady behind vika was all "come on azarenka", so when she hit a winner she turned to the woman and said "that was for you"...a few errors crept in for vee and she lost the set...gael came into the stands somewhere in between and started yelling out for both women which just spurred the crowd on even more for whoever they were cheering for...the second set they didn't play as hard but still played some great points...

they played one point where vee hit an approach shot came in and hit the first volley, vika passed her with a blazing shot...vee then hit a couple of her trademark shots...that fh dtl and the bh dtl had the crowd on their feet this guy was near the top shout "i does only cheer for you venus" one asked vika to marry him, vika said "i need a ring first"....after a few more shots it was all over but they definitely gave quite a show...

since i was right behind her, when they shook hands and came back to their seats, i got up and asked if i can have her autograph...she was like sure and signed my three tennis balls...i told her me and my friend najee wish her good luck at the open and she just smiled and said thanks (see i never forget you my love )...did i say it before? to be right there in front of her: she is stunning - especially with her hair like that...went and got vika's as well then took a pic with her

she came into the stands with her sisters afterwards (isha and lyn were there....and meilen tu lol)...during the men's match a shoe suddenly flew down onto the court...david was coming for it but since meilen was telling gael to get it first he picked it up and placed it by the net

it was a great night little did i know, vee is staying in the villas right above me soooo if she hasn't left yet, you know where i'm headed this evening all the pics i took will be uploaded tonight so stay tuned
aaww, that sounds like so much fun

btw, if Vee brings some HOT MESS outfit for next years Aussie im gonna blame you

You said sexy and all she probably heard was lace, lack of fabric and illusions

Old Dec 14th, 2011, 04:23 PM   #2891
Macomere

Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veerror View Post
that gif
Macomere is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 15th, 2011, 10:39 PM   #2892
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Why are there 40 guests in here? I know Venus is popular, but....
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 09:50 AM   #2893
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP View Post
Why are there 40 guests in here? I know Venus is popular, but....
Yeah, there's an error somewhere, there's been a high number of guests for about a number of days now.
Maddox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 09:49 AM   #2894
country flag Serenus Christ

Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute

okay guys,
I want Venus to play Sam Stosur, round 1, Australian Open.

Get a good seeded player early and take advantage of a steady draw.
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 09:50 AM   #2895
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

You are cruel

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread