Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D - Page 149 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 12th, 2011, 06:29 PM   #2221
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D

I know... I watched a couple seconds of the second one and exited immediately out of second hand embarrassment. What the hell is this shit and Who is leaking it?
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 12th, 2011, 06:40 PM   #2222

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance View Post
I'd rather them than someone like Caroline. At least they went for their shots and played to win. However, I know what you mean, but it's something we have to get used to... those days of watching a bona fide champion in action are sadly coming to an end.

I wanted Serena to win, especially after what she has been through, it would have been cool to see her win her 4TH US Open in a different decade, but it wasn't meant to be. Her form was gradually getting worse, which is not like Serena at all, plus her semifinal schedule and Sam's great play all contributed to her loss.

Btw Kang, ITA about Serena's reaction to the umpire, but i have to admit i love the drama Serena brings to the game.
Yes only Serena can get the crowd involved like she did yesterday.
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 07:45 PM   #2223
country flag lizchris

lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D

Is it true that Venus is out until the spring?
Vania King, Sloane Stephens
Michael Joseph Jackson|1958-2009|RIP King of Music

Whitney Elizabeth Houston|1963-2012|RIP Queen of Music
lizchris is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 07:51 PM   #2224
country flag dynamoRockstarr
Venus Fan

dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizchris View Post
Where did you hear this?

Planet Venus

[SouthSide, Duval, Keys, Stephens]
dynamoRockstarr is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 08:08 PM   #2225

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizchris View Post
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 08:44 PM   #2226
country flag lizchris

lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamoRockstarr View Post
Where did you hear this?
Dick Emberg at yesterday's women final (that I'd like to forget).

Personally, I don't think it is true, though I don't think she will be playing for the rest of the season. I think she will play the Australian Open as either her first or second tournament of the year.
Vania King, Sloane Stephens
Michael Joseph Jackson|1958-2009|RIP King of Music

Whitney Elizabeth Houston|1963-2012|RIP Queen of Music
lizchris is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 08:52 PM   #2227
VishaalMaria

VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute

Edit
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 09:05 PM   #2228
VishaalMaria

VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute

I think it might be true. Apparently it takes six months for the medicine to kick in, and its the AO in 4 months time.
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 12:40 AM   #2229
Venus Fan

dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute

I was gonna give her the full 6 months too ( I read somewhere that it can take 3-6 months), but had hopes for the Aussie. We'll see.

Planet Venus

Old Sep 13th, 2011, 12:45 AM   #2230

thanks for replying to my pm dynamo
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 01:24 AM   #2231
Venus Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKang. View Post
thanks for replying to my pm dynamo
Leave me alone

Planet Venus

Old Sep 13th, 2011, 02:05 AM   #2232
country flag xr6turbo
Veelieve.

xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute

"I want to do things on my own terms, I can't have anything take me out.
I have never given up and it's important for me to prove to myself that I can do this, and to prove to me that i'm a champion.
If I were just to sit down, lay down and give in, then I wouldn't have any respect for myself."
VW
xr6turbo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 02:25 AM   #2233
country flag serenaforever
Queen.

serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veerror View Post
I think it might be true. Apparently it takes six months for the medicine to kick in, and its the AO in 4 months time.
Ugh. I too was hoping to see her at the AO. Oh well. She's gotta do what she's gotta do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus Christ View Post
we are ALL lessors under the LORD.
serenaforever is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 04:28 AM   #2234
country flag winone23

winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKang. View Post
I love Ye!

Eleven, Jamba Juice, Miami Dolphins, V*Starr Interiors ,World Team Tennis
Veelieve! Venus will rise again 2014!
Taylor Townsend / Madison Keys
NY KNICKS / TEAM MELO
winone23 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 05:58 AM   #2235
country flag shoryuken

shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute

It might be true. Just heard news Serena is playing mixed at Australia so maybe Vee won't be playing On the other hand this may also mean Venus is going to play Mixed at Wimby and USO to complete the set
\ /
I IV
serenaslam.tumblr.com
shoryuken is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread