Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 1st, 2010, 08:24 PM   #1
VishaalMaria

VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute
Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D

Seeing as the old thread will be coming to an end soon, I took the initiative to create a new one

Remember, all good things come to an end. The start of a new era.

Venus RULES; you better recognise

Volume 1: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=153021

Last edited by new-york : Apr 5th, 2010 at 05:38 AM.
VishaalMaria is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 4th, 2010, 03:42 PM   #2
country flag Marshmallow

Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D

That was quick... I was writing a response in chat thread one but before I could post it was closed

But thanx Uranium and of course new-york - for the swift changes.

Also Kudos to Kishan for making the thread and using that GOAT picture!!!
Marshmallow is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 4th, 2010, 07:16 PM   #3
country flag Rocketta
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!

Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute

not to be funny but aren't the mods suppose to make the new thread so everyone's subscriptions stay the same and the person who started it still gets the credit?

Just saying everyone's subscriptions will be all messed up now? NO?
Rocketta is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 4th, 2010, 07:23 PM   #4
country flag silyaunWILLIAMS

silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadlinds View Post
Remember, all good things come to an end. The start of a new era.

Good to hear!!!!!!

Also I hope that the knee is not serious

Get well soon Venus
Me too. Especially when the clay season is on the way. But with Safina and Svetlana either injured or playing badly, this clay season couldn't be too bad. BRING ON THE CLAY!
Old Apr 4th, 2010, 10:29 PM   #5
country flag Njay16
She's back. Why you mad?

Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute

Can we actually make this chat a bit more..exciting than the last one?
Njay16 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 4th, 2010, 11:10 PM   #6
country flag rechi

rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold

hmmm... where is the old thread? Link doesn't work

So i think i have to question again

Does anyone know if Venus is still with the golfer? I think his name was Hank Kuehne? I didn't see him around lately. I thought he's going to support her in Miami, but as far as i see, he was a no show in her box.
Looks like Vee is texting a lot with Bryant McKinnie! Is she dating him

| serena williams | maria sharapova |

| jelena jankovic | tamira paszek | andrea petkovic | sloane stephens |
rechi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 4th, 2010, 11:52 PM   #7
country flag Marshmallow

Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rechi View Post
hmmm... where is the old thread? Link doesn't work

So i think i have to question again

Does anyone know if Venus is still with the golfer? I think his name was Hank Kuehne? I didn't see him around lately. I thought he's going to support her in Miami, but as far as i see, he was a no show in her box.
Looks like Vee is texting a lot with Bryant McKinnie! Is she dating him
I responded to you there with this post: http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....postcount=5006
And Winone responded with this:
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....postcount=5007

But thanx for calling out the link error in post 1. I'll PM new-york etc.
The proper link is = http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=153021

Last edited by Marshmallow : Apr 5th, 2010 at 12:16 AM.
Old Apr 5th, 2010, 12:20 AM   #8
country flag Marshmallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketta View Post
not to be funny but aren't the mods suppose to make the new thread so everyone's subscriptions stay the same and the person who started it still gets the credit?

Just saying everyone's subscriptions will be all messed up now? NO?
Um... I have NO idea Rocketta sorry, probably a Mod e.g. LindsayRulz, Jeff or new-york are the best people to ask. Only responding to let you know your question hasn't been ignored.

Love Marshmallow

2010 Candidate for the friendliest Veeliever award.
Old Apr 5th, 2010, 12:54 AM   #9
country flag Marshmallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Njay16 View Post
Can we actually make this chat a bit more..exciting than the last one?
I'm with you Njay, I love excitement . But what d'you wanna talk about?

If it was left to me I'd turn into a 'Is there anyone on earth who doesn't go weak and knees at the sight of David Haye - thread'. Just look at this fine specimen? What I'd give to trade places with this brat
*breathless*

No, maybe that's too exciting. We could talk about dating and what we're attracted to (though I don't have a type myself, and in spite of my David Haye idolatry - I'm actually a personality person). We could talk about music and films OR.... for an even more family friendly chat -you guys could tell me about your favourite Comedy shows/SITCOMS.

I LOVE Comedy and it's about all I watch on tv. My favourite is Frasier, though I'm getting into King of Queens and Everybody loves raymond. [old yes, but we get endless reruns]. Also love 3rd Rock from the Sun but they aren't showing that anymore - it was my fav before Frasier.

UK wise (since I live in the UK) - My all time fave is Keeping up appearances but I adore One Foot in the Grave too. Am getting into the Inbetweeners now too - and might look up Father Ted also... used to love that.

Oh and like Da Boondocks too. I love comedy
Old Apr 5th, 2010, 01:27 AM   #10
country flag Njay16
She's back. Why you mad?

Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute

Marsh

Anything really..just day to day activities, our everyday lives, other lame TF posters

I'm not huge on sitcoms, but I love the Golden Girls I've seen every episode about a billion times and laugh even when I know what's coming.

I'm more of a reality junkie and love The Amazing Race and Survivor
Njay16 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 5th, 2010, 02:09 AM   #11
country flag MegaDethly

MegaDethly has a brilliant future MegaDethly has a brilliant future MegaDethly has a brilliant future MegaDethly has a brilliant future MegaDethly has a brilliant future MegaDethly has a brilliant future MegaDethly has a brilliant future MegaDethly has a brilliant future MegaDethly has a brilliant future MegaDethly has a brilliant future MegaDethly has a brilliant future

As far as sitcoms goes it's Friends Friends Friends! It simply never ever gets old. It's a phenomenon...

emomenom
I'll say not one, but two nice things about Henin:
I) she's retired;
II) she hasn't bred yet.
MegaDethly is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 5th, 2010, 07:06 AM   #12
country flag rechi

rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshmallow View Post
I responded to you there with this post: http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....postcount=5006
And Winone responded with this:
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....postcount=5007

But thanx for calling out the link error in post 1. I'll PM new-york etc.
The proper link is = http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=153021
Thank you!

| serena williams | maria sharapova |

| jelena jankovic | tamira paszek | andrea petkovic | sloane stephens |
rechi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 5th, 2010, 07:57 AM   #13
country flag silyaunWILLIAMS

silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaDethly View Post
As far as sitcoms goes it's Friends Friends Friends! It simply never ever gets old. It's a phenomenon...

emomenom
True, true, true, true. Phoebe makes me laugh so much people tell me to Shut up
Old Apr 5th, 2010, 10:54 AM   #14
Miss Atomic Bomb
Legendary

Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute

Hello guys

So glad vee did so well to get the 15 match winstreak.
Win or lose I am just glad that she is still playing and a few weird losses won't tarnish her legacy.

Miss Atomic Bomb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 5th, 2010, 02:03 PM   #15
country flag Marshmallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by reetard View Post
Hello guys

So glad vee did so well to get the 15 match winstreak.
Win or lose I am just glad that she is still playing and a few weird losses won't tarnish her legacy.

So So SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good to see you back again - and love that little bit of Venus feel good material, I think I'll add it to the Rehab thread.

And your graphic in your sig is amazing!!! How do you make those... did you study graphic design or something? I wish I could make some... then again that might not be a good idea - My current idea is to have photos of Henin or Jankovic on the run, with a pair of testicles hanging out and some loose tape on the side. Yeah that would be my permaban right there so maybe not.

Good to see you though
Closed Thread