The comentators of Eurosport compare the game of Wozniaki to Djokovic - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 31st, 2010, 09:27 PM   #1
country flag kaghat

kaghat is a splendid one to behold kaghat is a splendid one to behold kaghat is a splendid one to behold kaghat is a splendid one to behold kaghat is a splendid one to behold kaghat is a splendid one to behold kaghat is a splendid one to behold kaghat is a splendid one to behold kaghat is a splendid one to behold kaghat is a splendid one to behold kaghat is a splendid one to behold
The comentators of Eurosport compare the game of Wozniaki to Djokovic

Boring game most of the time but pays because it's consistent and don't take risks...
kaghat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 31st, 2010, 09:35 PM   #2
country flag Hugh.

Hugh. is a splendid one to behold Hugh. is a splendid one to behold Hugh. is a splendid one to behold Hugh. is a splendid one to behold Hugh. is a splendid one to behold Hugh. is a splendid one to behold Hugh. is a splendid one to behold Hugh. is a splendid one to behold Hugh. is a splendid one to behold Hugh. is a splendid one to behold Hugh. is a splendid one to behold
Re: The comentators of Eurosport compare the game of Wozniaki to Djokovic

Caro being compared to that clown
Hugh. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 09:36 PM   #3
country flag Gdsimmons

Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute

Lol I heard them. I think it has its similarities. But Djokovic has the ability to really play AMAZING. He didnt win the AO and make the finals of the US for nothing. His forehand and backhand when its working is LETHAL. Can't say the same for Wozniacki...at least not right now
Gdsimmons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 09:37 PM   #4
country flag Farrow

Farrow is a glorious beacon of light Farrow is a glorious beacon of light Farrow is a glorious beacon of light Farrow is a glorious beacon of light Farrow is a glorious beacon of light Farrow is a glorious beacon of light Farrow is a glorious beacon of light Farrow is a glorious beacon of light Farrow is a glorious beacon of light Farrow is a glorious beacon of light Farrow is a glorious beacon of light

Recently he's become more passive, but no, nuh-uh.

That's the biggest load of cock I've ever heard. Do they know tennis?
Farrow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 09:40 PM   #5
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

LOL. What's next?
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 09:52 PM   #6
country flag Noctis
Marcela X

Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute

joke right? what an insult to the joker. its not even funny
Noctis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 10:10 PM   #7
country flag Mrs. Berasetegui

Mrs. Berasetegui is a name known to all Mrs. Berasetegui is a name known to all Mrs. Berasetegui is a name known to all Mrs. Berasetegui is a name known to all Mrs. Berasetegui is a name known to all Mrs. Berasetegui is a name known to all Mrs. Berasetegui is a name known to all Mrs. Berasetegui is a name known to all Mrs. Berasetegui is a name known to all Mrs. Berasetegui is a name known to all Mrs. Berasetegui is a name known to all

I like Caro but come on now. Really?
Mrs. Berasetegui is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 11:29 PM   #8
country flag cogent53

cogent53 has much to be proud of cogent53 has much to be proud of cogent53 has much to be proud of cogent53 has much to be proud of cogent53 has much to be proud of cogent53 has much to be proud of cogent53 has much to be proud of cogent53 has much to be proud of cogent53 has much to be proud of cogent53 has much to be proud of cogent53 has much to be proud of

One thing that annoys me about commentators, when they compare a woman player to a man, it is never that they are AS GOOD AS, but more of an 'oh my goodness, that shot looks like they copied it from..'

I would love some commentator to say something about how a male player has a good a serve as Serena or Venus or a male player wishes he could hit a backhand like Henin. They NEVER do, it's always the womens' shot could almost be good enough as one of the mens. Considering men are roughly, what 30% stronger than women, they should really play on a bigger court!!

Just throwing in again, my favourite moment of the tennis year so far, Elena Dementieva acing Andy Murray in the Hopman Cup!!

Elena Dementieva Angelique Kerber Kim Clijsters Sabine Lisicki
Maria Sharapova
Sam Stosur Andrea Petkovic Svetlana Kuznetsova Yaroslava Shvedova

cogent53 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 11:34 PM   #9
country flag Dunlop1

Dunlop1 has a reputation beyond repute Dunlop1 has a reputation beyond repute Dunlop1 has a reputation beyond repute Dunlop1 has a reputation beyond repute Dunlop1 has a reputation beyond repute Dunlop1 has a reputation beyond repute Dunlop1 has a reputation beyond repute Dunlop1 has a reputation beyond repute Dunlop1 has a reputation beyond repute Dunlop1 has a reputation beyond repute Dunlop1 has a reputation beyond repute

What is up with these comparisons

Djokovic can PUNISH the ball. Caro's hard shots are
Caro's fitness is (comparatively) better than Djokovics.

Djokovic has more variety and skill than Caro.
Dunlop1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 11:38 PM   #10
country flag LeonHart

LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute

Djokovic is closer to Jankovic if you ask me. Wozniacki is closer to Murray, except less power of course.

Sorana Cirstea - Stefanie Voegele - Michelle Larcher de Brito - Alexandra Dulgheru

Martina I will miss you!!
LeonHart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 11:47 PM   #11
country flag cogent53

cogent53 has much to be proud of cogent53 has much to be proud of cogent53 has much to be proud of cogent53 has much to be proud of cogent53 has much to be proud of cogent53 has much to be proud of cogent53 has much to be proud of cogent53 has much to be proud of cogent53 has much to be proud of cogent53 has much to be proud of cogent53 has much to be proud of

I agree, she is more Murray like. Consistent shot making, good tactics.

Elena Dementieva Angelique Kerber Kim Clijsters Sabine Lisicki
Maria Sharapova
Sam Stosur Andrea Petkovic Svetlana Kuznetsova Yaroslava Shvedova

cogent53 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 11:50 PM   #12
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

That's a bit like comparing Kleybanova to Federer.

Come Along If You Need A Break From Tennis, But Want To Stay On TF.
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 11:50 PM   #13
country flag lestat111

lestat111 is a splendid one to behold lestat111 is a splendid one to behold lestat111 is a splendid one to behold lestat111 is a splendid one to behold lestat111 is a splendid one to behold lestat111 is a splendid one to behold lestat111 is a splendid one to behold lestat111 is a splendid one to behold lestat111 is a splendid one to behold lestat111 is a splendid one to behold lestat111 is a splendid one to behold

pushniacki=murray
lestat111 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 11:57 PM   #14
country flag SIN DIOS NI LEY

SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute

Vinny "Ain´t affraid of ya" Spadea = Wozniacki
SIN DIOS NI LEY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 12:23 AM   #15
country flag Edinboro

Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute

Roddick is more of a pusher than Djokovic

Lauren Davis!!
Tsvetana Pironkova, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Ana Ivanovic, Petra Kvitova, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Anna Chakvetadze, Simona Halep, Kaia Kanepi, Klara Zakopalova, Sofia Arvidsson

Elena Dementieva - Always my number 1 2012 FITD Olympic Gold Medal Champion!
Edinboro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote