Learn Hungarian Thread - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 11th, 2012, 09:55 AM   #106
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future
Re: Learn Hungarian Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Do It View Post
What confuses me is, when do you read/write S and when SH. For example, when you say Szeged, it is read with S? In which cases you will have sound SH in Hungarian? Also, how is Kanisza pronounced?
some help from an old post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakapeszi View Post
Hungarian 'S' pronunciation guide in shell

(cyrillic equivalent in brackets)

'SZ' - skip, say (С)
'ZS' - pleasure, leisure (Ж)
'CS' and 'TS' - check, cheese (Ч)
'S' - shake, fish, sure (Ш)

The 'TS' is old usage, you find it only in family names (see Gallovits) and old texts.

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 11th, 2012, 10:05 AM   #107
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Also, how is Kanisza pronounced?
in case of Kanizsa (not Kanisza) hungarian town is this zs (like journal)
elba is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 10:08 AM   #108
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

^^
^
That was very helpful. Yes, I know it's Kanizsa, typo
So, to clarify, Husbolt is read HuSHbolt?
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 10:11 AM   #109
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
^^
^
That was very helpful. Yes, I know it's Kanizsa, typo
So, to clarify, Husbolt is read HuSHbolt?
yep

Serena Williams - Ági Szávay - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton
hBence is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 07:14 AM   #110
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

what means Forog Vilag?
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 09:22 AM   #111
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Sentece is Forog a világ - world is rotating, but it is a sort of poetic phrase.
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 09:23 AM   #112
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks

Heard it in song by Nox
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 09:43 AM   #113
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wert. View Post
Thanks

Heard it in song by Nox
The Nox song is "Forogj, világ" and "Spin, World!" is the official english title of the song.

Full English translation here

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 11:07 AM   #114
country flag Wert.

thanks a lot

Are they still active, do they have any new songs?
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 11:30 AM   #115
country flag Hakapeszi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wert. View Post
thanks a lot

Are they still active, do they have any new songs?
They split more than two years ago, and the singer moved to Australia.

Old Jul 11th, 2012, 11:31 AM   #116
country flag Wert.

That so sad
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 11:58 AM   #117
country flag Hakapeszi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakapeszi View Post
They split more than two years ago, and the singer moved to Australia.
and after one and half year moved to London.

and now, after three years, she (re)starts as a solo singer

first song (part)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xva...c#.UM9BhiCX9HQ

(fan made video, music from a radio interview with Szilvia /2012-11-22/)

Last edited by Hakapeszi : Dec 17th, 2012 at 03:20 PM.