Yan-Chong Chen Cheering Thread! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 28th, 2006, 03:49 PM   #1
country flag Pasta-Na

Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Yan-Chong Chen Cheering Thread!

She is playing very well in Guangzhou tournament She def two top 100 players to reach QF and breaks into top 200 too

Can she be one of the members (zhang shuai, Jing Ren, and other 3 young Chinese players- sorry, i dont remember their names) of the new Great Wall of China?

hope she will break into top 100 soon

at least she can play Aus Q draw next year

Asian-GOAT-Na Li: 11" FO & 14" AO champion + 11" & 13" AO runner-up + #2
Little-Jie(06" AO & Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim & 14" FO & WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Pasta-Na is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 29th, 2006, 01:03 AM   #2
country flag Modiac.
Team WTAworld

Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute
She broke top200 yesterday by defeating Yakimova in Guangzhou 2r!!
┗━┻━┻┻┻┻━┻━┻┻┻━┻┻┛
Modiac. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2006, 04:32 AM   #3
country flag Pasta-Na

Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute
hope she can beat AMG too, her first 50 victory?

Little-Jie(06" AO & Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim & 14" FO & WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Old Sep 29th, 2006, 04:48 AM   #4
country flag Pasta-Na

according to sohu, she said she is able to be one of the players of the CTA first ladder. Her coach said her real ranking should be in top 100. She hopes she will do well in the next 3 ITF tournaments in China later so that she has a chance to reach top 100 in this year

Old Sep 29th, 2006, 10:46 AM   #5
country flag Pasta-Na

she won the first set 6-1... and then got injured badly at the start of the second set... lost another sets so quicky and easily 0-6 2-6... poor chen

hope i can see u to play Aus Q draw next year...

Old Sep 29th, 2006, 10:59 AM   #6
country flag jisung

jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of
thank u for this thread,hk_andy
though a pityful lost coz of injury,still impressive,well done
now yan-chong can be more confident in her matches,good luck in the next three 50k matches
Old Sep 29th, 2006, 02:59 PM   #7
country flag Pasta-Na

i hope she can get some sponsorship to play overseas next year... i am sure she can do some damage

Old Oct 18th, 2006, 11:57 AM   #8
country flag Bus

Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of
I love her
She's cute and she is a fighter on court
Bus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2006, 01:36 PM   #9
country flag Pasta-Na

i am happy many young female Chinese players are coming up

but male side

Old Oct 23rd, 2006, 12:49 PM   #10
country flag DolceVita

DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold
Good Luck in Beijing
DolceVita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2006, 01:38 PM   #11
country flag Pasta-Na

good luck!

Old Oct 24th, 2006, 01:41 PM   #12
pierce0415

pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute
OMG she faces Zi Yan 1R in Beijing
pierce0415 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2006, 05:51 PM   #13
country flag Pasta-Na

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce0415
OMG she faces Zi Yan 1R in Beijing
she has enough pts to play Q draw of Aus Open next year... pls let yan zi win

Old Oct 28th, 2006, 03:43 PM   #14
country flag Pasta-Na

Re: Yan-Chong Chen Cheering Thread!

good luck to ur next ITF tournament

Old Nov 2nd, 2006, 12:29 PM   #15
country flag Pasta-Na

Re: Yan-Chong Chen Cheering Thread!

bad loss today