Tuesday OOP + Scores - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 31st, 2010, 01:07 AM   #556
country flag Bronx19

Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of
Re: Tuesday OOP + Scores

Lmao.

Double fault, net cord.

MORE!!
Bronx19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 31st, 2010, 01:07 AM   #557
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, net!
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 01:07 AM   #558
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

Gonzalez did that today, just awfull to watch

Serenita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 01:08 AM   #559
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Allezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 01:08 AM   #560
country flag Bronx19

Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of

OH FFS!! That second serve was terrible, and Wicky dumps it.
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 01:08 AM   #561
country flag jujufreak

jujufreak has disabled reputation

My, my, the match point says it all :laugh:
jujufreak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 01:08 AM   #562
country flag treufreund

treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute

I told ya, Marion... Make her hit her forehand
treufreund is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 01:08 AM   #563
country flag Mrs. Berasetegui

Mrs. Berasetegui is a name known to all Mrs. Berasetegui is a name known to all Mrs. Berasetegui is a name known to all Mrs. Berasetegui is a name known to all Mrs. Berasetegui is a name known to all Mrs. Berasetegui is a name known to all Mrs. Berasetegui is a name known to all Mrs. Berasetegui is a name known to all Mrs. Berasetegui is a name known to all Mrs. Berasetegui is a name known to all Mrs. Berasetegui is a name known to all

Yanina
Mrs. Berasetegui is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 01:08 AM   #564
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

wicky is fast

Serenita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 01:09 AM   #565
country flag Bronx19

Quote:
Originally Posted by moriah View Post
wicky is fast
She should go and hide.
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 01:10 AM   #566
edificio

82 errors in this match. 54 winners. Well, they were not passive. That's good. Congrats to Marion.
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 01:13 AM   #567
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

This win is dedicated to Bronx19.