Ting Li cheering thread! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 25th, 2005, 02:58 PM   #1
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Ting Li cheering thread!

Just thought that Ting should have her cheering thread.

Ting had a mediocre 2005, her best results being a Guangzhou QF (with wins over Zvonareva and Jidkova)

Good luck in 2006!
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 26th, 2005, 04:51 AM   #2
country flag Penglover

Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all
she has a physical advantage than other Chinese players. I dont know why her ranking is that low.
Penglover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2005, 01:47 PM   #3
country flag jisung

jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penglover
she has a physical advantage than other Chinese players. I dont know why her ranking is that low.
really what you say,i agree with it
hope she can have a better performence in 2006
she has few score to retain,so she is easer than others to promote her NO
fight!!!
Old Nov 27th, 2005, 09:52 PM   #4
country flag Disaster Inn2

Disaster Inn2 is just really nice Disaster Inn2 is just really nice Disaster Inn2 is just really nice Disaster Inn2 is just really nice Disaster Inn2 is just really nice Disaster Inn2 is just really nice Disaster Inn2 is just really nice Disaster Inn2 is just really nice Disaster Inn2 is just really nice Disaster Inn2 is just really nice Disaster Inn2 is just really nice
i can';t wait to see the chinese rule. i'm talking about tournament final appearances after each other over and over
Disaster Inn2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2005, 02:47 PM   #5
country flag Penglover

Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disaster Inn2
i can';t wait to see the chinese rule. i'm talking about tournament final appearances after each other over and over
And then Other countries will change the rule to restrict China to keep winning every tournaments like Table Tennis, Badminton and diving
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 04:40 AM   #6
country flag jisung

jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of
hope you have the chance to play in gold coast qualifying
go to the MD
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 09:05 AM   #7
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penglover
It's because she concentrates on doubles rather than singles.
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 05:09 PM   #8
country flag Penglover

Ting li, wish you to have a great 2006
Old Dec 13th, 2005, 01:17 PM   #9
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Ting will make her singles debut in 2006 at AO qualies. Hopefully she won't be rusty and will qualify!
Old Dec 13th, 2005, 01:19 PM   #10
country flag jisung

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellery_queen
Ting will make her singles debut in 2006 at AO qualies. Hopefully she won't be rusty and will qualify!
ting
ellery_queen
Chinese? which city?
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 09:00 PM   #11
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ting faces Sandra Kleinova in the first round of AO qualifying!

Good luck!
Old Jan 12th, 2006, 02:25 PM   #12
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ting beat Sandra Kleinova 62 75 and reached the second round of A0 qualifying, where she next faces (21)Osterloh.

Keep going Ting!
Old Jan 12th, 2006, 06:14 PM   #13
country flag andrewC

andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future
glad she didn't slip up! I have never seen her play singles, anyone know what her game is like?
13 Doubles Titles (including 2004 Olympic Gold and 2008 AO Mixed)
Career High 77 (Singles) and 16 (Doubles)
andrewC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 01:33 PM   #14
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ting upset (21)Osterloh 16 62 63 and will face Shiho Hisamatsu in the final quali round for a place in the MD!
Old Jan 14th, 2006, 04:05 PM   #15
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ting reached the MD of AO and faces Elena Vesnina in the first round!

Go Ting!