how many Tier 1 and slams has Wozniacki won - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 28th, 2010, 09:31 PM   #1
country flag BournemouthBoy

BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of
how many Tier 1 and slams has Wozniacki won

in the past 12 months?

Im trying to workout how shes no.2 in the world
Advertisement

Old Mar 28th, 2010, 09:35 PM   #2
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: how many Tier 1 and slams has Wozniacki won

Believe me, I was trying to figure it out too after watching her play today. Disgusting!
But she obviously did the same thing Jankovic did...play everything and MM tournaments and voila, you're number 2!

doni1212 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2010, 09:36 PM   #3
country flag SIN DIOS NI LEY

SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute

Eastbourne , New Haven and some International

This year The Woz will win the Pushniacki Invitational (Copenhaguen Open) . I bet my house on it
SIN DIOS NI LEY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2010, 09:39 PM   #4

BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of

i guess if she wins the Pushniacki Invitational she will go no.1 ?
Old Mar 28th, 2010, 09:42 PM   #5
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute

amazing thread.

Beat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2010, 09:44 PM   #6
country flag sportywoman

sportywoman is a name known to all sportywoman is a name known to all sportywoman is a name known to all sportywoman is a name known to all sportywoman is a name known to all sportywoman is a name known to all sportywoman is a name known to all sportywoman is a name known to all sportywoman is a name known to all sportywoman is a name known to all sportywoman is a name known to all

She is number 2 by default. It's not her fault per se and she didn't stole that place.
She is number 2 because those who are intrinsecally better are not bringing their game consistantly while she consistantly and more often than them plays above average and bring her best game often.
sportywoman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2010, 09:46 PM   #7
country flag homogenius

homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doni1212 View Post
Believe me, I was trying to figure it out too after watching her play today. Disgusting!
But she obviously did the same thing Jankovic did...play everything and MM tournaments and voila, you're number 2!
ignorant
homogenius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2010, 09:52 PM   #8
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

who cares...it's not like anyone takes her seriously anyway
madmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2010, 09:53 PM   #9
country flag RenaSlam.

RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute

She's a clown.
__W00.01.05.07.08__USO00.01__

Step.
RenaSlam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2010, 09:53 PM   #10

don't get me wrong shes a good player, a bit better than myself infact.
Old Mar 28th, 2010, 09:53 PM   #11
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doni1212 View Post
Jankovic went deep in almost every tournament she entered and won a Tier-I tournament, Rome, to reach her number 3 ranking.
Potato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2010, 09:55 PM   #12
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

She is a good competitor. It was clear when she beat Vera at the YEC and clear today.
I think she should cut back her schedule. She pushes her body too hard. That usually winds up with injuries.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2010, 09:56 PM   #13
country flag CloudAtlas
Lamenting the days of peak SEWTA

CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato View Post
Jankovic went deep in almost every tournament she entered and won a Tier-I tournament, Rome, to reach her number 3 ranking.

Yeah but Jankovic got to #1 without even a Slam final to her name...at least Caro has that alongisde her #2 ranking.
Old Mar 28th, 2010, 09:58 PM   #14
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

2 Premire wins 1 MM win

US Open F
Madrid F
Charleston F
and more F's (I have forgot)

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2010, 09:58 PM   #15
country flag oleada

oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future

well, at least Jelena can win tier I tournaments.