Do you think Caroline Wozniacki is over-rated and will never win a grand slam? - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Do you think Caroline Wozniacki is over-rated and will never win a grand slam?

Yes 251 61.82%
No 155 38.18%
Voters: 406. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 01:45 AM   #286
country flag samsam4087

samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future
Re: Do you think Caroline Wozniacki is over-rated and will never win a grand slam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by caros defender View Post
Caro will win the golden grand slam in 2016. She will then retire and produce several hideous babies with mcilroy.

The biggest dream in 2012!!!
samsam4087 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 07:29 PM   #287
country flag traralgon

traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Do you think Caroline Wozniacki is over-rated and will never win a grand slam?

It's not impossible that she'll win one. I mean it's not like many promising youngsters are coming through (apart from Robson).
traralgon is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:46 AM   #288
country flag samsam4087

samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future

She lost again. She is definitely overrated.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:52 AM   #289
country flag JeMa

JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of

I thought this when she was #1 in the world, now I just wonder whether she will win a match nowadays.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:22 AM   #290
country flag samsam4087

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeMa View Post
I thought this when she was #1 in the world, now I just wonder whether she will win a match nowadays.
I think she will never win a slam.

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:54 AM   #291
country flag ZeroSumGame

ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future

I gave up on her, her Dad is too controlling, he almost always feels like running out on court to coach her during slams

The big hitters are Caro's nemesis, Serena, Maria, Vika, Petra, Lisicki, etc ...nowadays she even manages to lose to Pervak
ZeroSumGame is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 09:03 AM   #292
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute

Was she ever supposed to win a GS?

Instagram
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread