Magda Linette - Page 68 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 14th, 2013, 06:59 PM   #1006
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future
Re: Magda Linette

She hasn't played at all in November, so she will play after a whole month of break

For the moment she has only entered the tournament, maybe she won't play it. But actually it could be pretty beneficial for her, as she could earn some precious points and play some good matches. I don't know if she plans to play in Australia in January this time, but if she doesn't, then we have another explanation.

There's another 25k in India the week after (in Navi Mumbai), she will probably enter it as well. And then 50k Ankara maybe.

Le forum francophone d'actualité tennistique,
mais pas que !
lespacetennis.forumactif.org
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 14th, 2013, 08:32 PM   #1007
country flag kruger87

kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamos Feńa View Post

Why is she continuing to play 25K's? and all of a sudden in India... I don't get her scheduling...
She has no choice... there is only one bigger tournament in december (16Dec Antalya) and all 25K are in America or Asia
kruger87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 06:05 PM   #1008
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

Magda plays the 2nd division of French Team Championships, in the 'Stade Clermontois' team

Day 1, Stade Clermontois d. Reims Europe Club 5-1
Magda Linette (SC) d. Anja Prislan (REC) 6-4 6-2
Broady/Linette (SC) d. Mohn/Prislan (REC) 6-1 6-1

Day 2, Stade Clermontois vs Saint Dié TC 3-3
Magda Linette (SC) d. Teodora Mircic (SDTC) 7-5 6-2
Broady/Linette (SC) d. Mircic/Muntean (SDTC) 3-6 7-6 1-0

T.E. Yonnaise vs Stade Clermontois 3-3
Magda Linette (SC) d. Marrit Boonstra (TEY) 6-2 6-3
Broady/Linette (SC) d. Boonstra/Kiszczynska (TEY) 6-2 6-2

mais pas que !

Last edited by Jerem : Nov 24th, 2013 at 06:43 PM.
Old Dec 1st, 2013, 06:42 PM   #1009
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

$25,000 Pune (India) - Outdoor hard

> Singles:
R1: (1)Magda Linette (POL) d. Prarthana G. Thombare (IND) 60 63
R2: (1)Magda Linette (POL) d. (Q)Sowjanya Bavisetti (IND) 62 62
QF: (1)Magda Linette (POL) d. (Q)Rika Fujiwara (JPN) 63 57 62
SF: (1)Magda Linette (POL) d. (3)Diana Marcinkevica (LAT) 67(2) 61 62
F: (1)Magda Linette (POL) d. Kamila Kerimbayeva (KAZ) 75 76(5)

> Doubles:
R1: (1)Kalashnikova/Linette (GEO/POL) d. (wc)Bhambri/Chilumula (IND/IND) 62 76(4)
QF: Rae/Smith (GBR/GBR) d. (1)Kalashnikova/Linette (GEO/POL) w.o. (Kalashnikova withdrew)

mais pas que !

Last edited by Jerem : Dec 7th, 2013 at 08:05 AM.
Old Dec 6th, 2013, 09:25 AM   #1010
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Magda beats Marcinkevica and qualifies for her 3rd final of the year
Good luck

mais pas que !
Old Dec 7th, 2013, 08:10 AM   #1011
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Magda wins the title in Pune
Her first 25k title in over three years, her first title on hard. Congrats

Now she will get closer to the top 130. She's probably playing all these tournaments in December to be seeded at the AO qualies, and she's on the right way for that

Quote:
13th NECC-ITF Women’s Tennis Tournament: Top seed Linette clinches NECC-ITF title

Pune, Dec 7: Poland’s top seed Magda Linette kept her composure to beat Kazakhstan’s unseeded Kamila Kerimbayeva 7-5, 7-6 (7-5) and win the NECC-ITF women’s $25,000 event singles title at Deccan Gymkhana on Saturday.

In a hard fought battle between two players hitting big from both flanks, Linette stayed solid when it mattered most, especially towards the closing stages of both the sets, to win the winner’s cheque of $2,940 and 50 WTA ranking points.

After both the players exchanged early breaks, Linette broke the Kazak in the ninth game to go up 5-4. She was unable to hold her serve though, as Kerimbayeva made it 5-5. Linette got another break to go up 6-5, and this time managed to serve out the set with ease.

Kerimbayeva came out all guns blazing in the second set, and raced to a 5-1 lead in no time. Linette, however, started to get her rhythm back, and broke her rival twice in a row to level things up at 5-5. The top seed then broke Kerimbayeva again in the 11th, but once again failed to serve out the set. She held her nerve though to win the tie-break 7-5, and with it, her fifth ITF $25,000 level title of the year. The final lasted for an hour and 39 minutes, and was witnessed by 250-odd enthusiastic crowd.

Kerimbayeva had to settle for $1,666 and 34 WTA ranking points.

By the way, a short biography has appeared on her WTA profile:
Quote:
Coached by Izo Zunic ... Parents are Tomasz and Beata; sister is Dagmara ... Started playing at age 6 ... Favorite shot is backhand; favorite surfaces are hard and grass ... Tennis idol growing up was Monica Seles ... Favorite tournament is Roland Garros ... Other interests include learning languages and reading books.

mais pas que !

Last edited by Jerem : Dec 8th, 2013 at 12:20 PM.
Old Dec 8th, 2013, 12:14 PM   #1012
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

$25,000 Navi Mumbai (India) - Outdoor hard

> Singles:
R1: (1)Magda Linette (POL) d. (wc)Nidhi Chilumula (IND) 64 62
R2: (1)Magda Linette (POL) d. Nungnadda Wannasuk (THA) 63 62
QF: (1)Magda Linette (POL) d. Hao Chen Tang (CHN) 46 64 62
SF: (1)Magda Linette (POL) d. Kamila Kerimbayeva (KAZ) 67(6) 61 75
F: (Q)Rika Fujiwara (JPN) d. (1)Magda Linette (POL) 26 76(5) 76(4)

mais pas que !

Last edited by Jerem : Dec 14th, 2013 at 11:37 AM.
Old Dec 11th, 2013, 09:51 AM   #1013
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Already in QF in Navi Mumbai. Then Ankara.
She's not playing in any tournament in 1st week of the year (Shenzen, Brisbane, Auckland) so no idea if she actually plays AO. She might still enter 25k in Hong Kong. Maybe that's some new strategy

Last edited by Caipirinha Guy : Dec 12th, 2013 at 11:51 AM.
Caipirinha Guy is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2013, 11:26 AM   #1014
country flag Mike.

Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute

Linette into the semis after long battle against Hao Chen Tang from China.
She is going to play with Kerimbayeva again - they've met last week in the final of Pune.
Mike. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2013, 12:25 PM   #1015
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

If she plans to play at the AO qualies, I think she has secured a seeding status with this semifinal

mais pas que !
Old Dec 12th, 2013, 01:46 PM   #1016
country flag kruger87

kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerem View Post
If she plans to play at the AO qualies, I think she has secured a seeding status with this semifinal
She will play in Ankara next week. Seems that she really care about being one of the top seeded. Maybe she doesn't want to play against Piter
kruger87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2013, 02:01 PM   #1017
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

1st week of the year she will play 25.000$ in Hong Kong.
http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100030899
We have a new Polish "vulture"
Caipirinha Guy is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2013, 12:37 PM   #1018
country flag Mike.

Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute

Linette choking in the first and third set, but won
67(8) 61 75, she wasted some match points (I think about five or six in third).

Fujiwara next.
Mike. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2013, 12:46 PM   #1019
country flag N.M.

N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamUla View Post
1st week of the year she will play 25.000$ in Hong Kong.
http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100030899
We have a new Polish "vulture"
she wants to get to top 100 like teliana pereira or something

www.tenislove.pl
N.M. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2013, 12:54 PM   #1020
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Magda reaches her third final in a row

Tough match indeed and some wasted occasions, I think she had a couple of set points at 5-3* in the first, made a comeback from 1-5 to 5-5 in the first set tie-break but lost it, led 2-0 in the final set, then 5-3 but couldn't close it out on her serve... But she finally won That's a good job as Kerimbayeva seems very promising and had great results lately.

Good luck for tomorrow, Magda

If she really wants to play in Hong Kong at the end of the month and after the fortnight she's just had, I wouldn't be surprised if she withdrew from 50k Ankara now.

mais pas que !

Last edited by Jerem : Dec 13th, 2013 at 01:00 PM.