Magda Linette - Page 50 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 28th, 2012, 01:53 PM   #736
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future
Re: Magda Linette

$50,000+H Nantes (France), indoors hard:

> Singles:
Q-R1: Magda Linette (POL) d. Patrycja Sanduska (POL) 61 63
Q-R2: Magda Linette (POL) d. (1)Maryna Zanevska (UKR) 64 62
Q-FR: Magda Linette (POL) d. (6)Catalina Castano (COL) 36 75 63

R1: (Q)Magda Linette (POL) d. Monica Puig (PUR) 64 67(3) 64
R2: (7)Karolina Pliskova (CZE) d. (Q)Magda Linette (POL) 61 62

> Doubles:
R1: Linette/Piter (POL/POL) d. (3)Coin/Foretz Gacon (FRA/FRA) 63 67(0) 11-9
QF: Pavlovic/Riske (FRA/USA) d. Linette/Piter (POL/POL) 63 64

Last edited by Jerem : Nov 2nd, 2012 at 01:25 PM.
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 29th, 2012, 06:33 PM   #737
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

Magda has qualified for the main draw in Nantes, beating Zanevska and Castano

Great win in doubles 1st round too with Kasia Piter
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 08:19 PM   #738
country flag deliverance.

deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future

I watched her today against Castano and I'm impressed. She played quite nice tennis, for me it was controlled aggression, which I very like

HAMPTON ▪ GIORGI ▪ RISKE ▪ CETKOVSKA

deliverance. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 10:33 AM   #739
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

It seems that she really likes playing these indoors tournaments at the end of the season, she has got there some of her best results (beating Cirstea and Tsurenko last year, Daniilidou and Zanevska this year).
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 12:55 PM   #740

deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future

What a match she played Even better than the last one.

Old Oct 31st, 2012, 04:02 PM   #741
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Yes, what a match Magda played brilliant tennis (it was really ) at least until 6-4 3-1*, then became a little too passive and made too many errors, losing the tie-break (obviously ) because of that.

I wasn't able to see the final set, unfortunately.

Great level of play today, Magda showing all her potential against a really successful player. Great shots (many winners or points won on forced errors), strong serve (3 aces in a game in the 2nd set!), solid in defense, she was really at her nearly best today. I was really happy to see that

Some stats: 11 aces, 8 DFs, 79% points won on first serve.
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 09:59 PM   #742
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Some pics from Nantes (today only):

Source: tennisbook.fr
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 01:05 PM   #743

$25.000 Equeurdreville (France), indoors hard:

R1: Magda Linette (POL) d. (3)Karolina Pliskova (CZE) 63 57 63

I can't Indoor GOAT.

Old Nov 6th, 2012, 06:03 PM   #744
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Magda
She really gets some excellent results at the moment, but still a little bit irregularly.
Karo Pliskova had beaten her last week 1-6 2-6, so sweet revenge.
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 12:10 PM   #745
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Magda lost to Julie Coin 6-7 3-6 (those tie-breaks, always...) yesterday in the quarters of Equeurdreville, wasting a lead of 4-2 in the first set. But she has been back to a good level for the last few months, hopefully she will keep this form.
She's currently on the entry list of 75k Dubai at the end of November.

In doubles, she and Kasia have just won the title in Equeurdreville, defeating Cetkovska/Malek in the semis and Sadikovic/Vrljic in the final (6-4 7-6). This is Magda's 3rd doubles title of the season (of her career also), the second one with Kasia
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 02:30 PM   #746
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Magda lost to Kasia Piter in Zawada R2, 7-5 6-7(5) 6-7(3).

It hurts, but I was interested to see how many tie-breaks she has won since the beginning of last year because it's quite unbelievable... Results: 6 won (including 3 the last two months, so there's still an improvement ), 18 lost, so 25% won. A little bit strange, as she completely has the ability to win them

Magda, if you read this, don't give up and be confident

Last edited by Jerem : Nov 15th, 2012 at 02:56 PM.
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 12:24 PM   #747
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Magda has withdrawn from 75k Dubai (she had entered the qualifying draw some days before). So, she's going to end her season with the doubles in Zawada, I guess.

2012 wasn't that bad for her with 3 singles finals (one 25k and two 10k's) including one she won (10k Prague), 3 doubles titles (one 50k and two 25k's) and maybe another one in Zawada? Like the year before, she got some great victories at the end of the season, beating this time Eleni Daniilidou, Monica Puig, Karolina Pliskova, Irina Khromacheva and Maryna Zanevska, besides Elena Bovina in June.

Of course, her 2010 great performances were not completely back but I'm still totally convinced that she has definitely a top 100 level (at least) when she plays well. I have already seen her play several times, including once in real at the French Open last year, today she just lacks of constancy.

Now I'm looking forward to the next season. Enjoy your holidays if you're planning to have some rest, Magda, and believe fully in your potential for the future
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 07:04 PM   #748
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

Magda and Kasia lost easily to Pliskovas today.

www.teamula.com. Are YOU team Ula ENOUGH?
TeamUla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 07:49 PM   #749
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Well, their 5-match winning streak had to come to an end
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 03:04 PM   #750
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Magda is on the entry list of a 50k in Ankara, the week of December 17; she's currently the 8th alternate for the QD. I don't know if she will play, though.