Magda Linette - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 27th, 2010, 09:25 PM   #61
country flag netimka

netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all
Re: Magda Linette

Magda in quali of $25k in Bad Saulgau

(1)Magda Linette (POL) v BYE
(1)Magda Linette (POL) d. Laura Sadria (GER) 75 63
(1)Magda Linette (POL) d. (14)Karin Knapp (ITA) 63 40 Ret.

and tomorrow first match in MD...
(8)Laura Siegemund (GER) v (Q)Magda Linette (POL)

good luck
netimka is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 29th, 2010, 07:50 PM   #62
country flag netimka

netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all

Magda lost yesterday 75 57 36 ... better luck next week...

she is still playing doubles with Kasia so good luck girls...
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 07:55 PM   #63
country flag netimka

from ITF website...
Polish Wild Card makes Torun final
The latest installment of the Bella Cup was, for the first time, held in a brand new club. The City Council of Torun decided to build a new tennis center on the slope over the Vistula river. Although some people missed the old site which was only a 5-minute walk from the Old Town, the new club still proved a hit with its show court with pines overshadowing one part of stands, four other match courts and also four practice courts. All match courts featured good lighting and the club house was really well presented with spacious locker rooms, offices and the restaurant.

To the immense joy of the spectators, two Polish players made into the semifinals with mixed results. No. 4 seed Katarzyna Piter lost to the No. 1 seed, Russia's Ksenia Pervak, whilst Magda Linette saw off the No. 5 seed. So it was again, for the second time this month and infact her career to date, that Magda Linette was competing for the title in the final of a $25,000 ITF Pro Circuit tournament. Coming into this tournament with a WTA ranking of 109, Ksenia Pervak proved too strong for the Polish Wild Card entrant, winning in two sets against the player ranked almost 300 places below her at 404.

In doubles, second seeds Teodora Mircic (SRB) & Marija Mirkovic (AUS) came from a set down to defeat the all-Polish team of Katarzyna Piter & Barbara Sobaszkiewicz.

It has been reported that the title sponsor of this tournament, Bella, is now thinking of upgrading the tournament to $50,000 or maybe even to $75,000.
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 09:03 AM   #64
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Here are pictures from that article:

Hopefully the tournament can upgrade !

ATP: Novak Djoković

Crazy Frenches! Gilles Simon | Alizé Cornet
iGOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2010, 01:20 PM   #65
country flag frequentflyer

frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all

Magda through to last round of qualies in Hechingen already after making short work of Hana Birnerova 6-2, 6-1
frequentflyer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 01:10 PM   #66

frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all

This followed by an equally impressive stroll to MD today!
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 03:06 PM   #67

And a first round win in two sets over the Netherlands' Elise Tamela 7-5, 6-1 despite trailing 5-3 in first.
Old Aug 7th, 2010, 10:01 PM   #68
country flag Freakan

Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute

She's playing her 3rd 25k final tomorrow
Good luck

Welcome Back:
Dokic Karatancheva
Freakan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2010, 10:05 PM   #69
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Magic Madzik Good luck!
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2010, 05:43 AM   #70
country flag Aryman3

Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future

Come on, Magda
Aryman3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2010, 06:25 PM   #71
country flag netimka

Magda won
(Q)Magda Linette (POL) d. (2)Silvia Soler-Espinosa (ESP) 75 36 62

great summer for her... now will be around 290/280 and on Tuesday another $25k in germany, this time direct entry to MD.... hope in the fall she will try some $50k/$75k or maybe some wta quali... good luck
Old Aug 8th, 2010, 07:11 PM   #72
country flag Vaxey

Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute

One or two tournaments and Magda will be polish number 3

Congratulations, Magda!
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 11:22 AM   #73
country flag JustPetko

JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome in Top300, Magda!

TT Singles: (CH: #40) W ITF Biella'10, W ITF Nantes'10, W ITF Dubai'12 | TT Doubles: (CH: #1) ITF Nantes'10, ITF Bucharest'10, Marbella'11, Washington'11, Linz'11, YEC'11, ITF Opole'11, Pattaya'12, Tashkent'12, ITF Pune'12, Memphis'13, Carlsbad'13, Marrakesh'14, Washington'14 | Suicide: (CH: #5) W Luxembourg'12, W Luxembourg'13 | Tipping: (CH: #2) W YEC'11, W Acapulco'13, W Brisbane'14, W RG'14
JustPetko is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 12:45 PM   #74
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Her plans so far:

9 August: Versmold 25k
16 August: Olomouc 25k
6 September: Katowice 25k

I hope she will play some bigger tournaments after Katowice.
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 05:24 PM   #75
country flag olivero

olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute

congrats Magda having some nice results lately
olivero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote