Magda Linette - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 18th, 2011, 12:42 PM   #376
country flag fouc

fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Magda Linette

Quote:
Originally Posted by netimka View Post
Magda won 6:4 6:3

3aces
6winners
4 double faults & unforced errors

now good luck in r2.. revenge for Ula

those are not the stats It's just every ace is counted as 2 winners and every DF as 1 unforced error It's like that in every Grand Slam scoreboard for everyone, except for MD matches were there are actual stats. Anyway, Magda did not have 6 winners to 4 UEs
fouc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 18th, 2011, 01:03 PM   #377
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Proved we wrong! Well done
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2011, 01:07 PM   #378
country flag fouc

fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by netimka View Post
why do you think Claire De Gubernatis is a favourite of this match? i know Madga didnt play well/lot this year but Claire easily lost to Kasia & Marta this year, it was on hard but still... the only disadvantage for Magda is that she didnt play anything recently...and i hope for ula-magda match cos they both need points from winning r1 very much...
I didn't notice that before. Claire is generally a solid, and potentially dangerous opponent. She is one of the very few players in the last decade who beat top 100 player (Petkovic) being unranked. She tends to have good results on clay and in France, and mostly because she won 25k title on clay just a month ago, and later beat Laura Robson. So yeah, this was a good win
Old May 18th, 2011, 03:18 PM   #379

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Claire had some problems during the match so we'll see how it goes with 1 class better opponent.
Old May 18th, 2011, 03:27 PM   #380
country flag olivero

olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute

well done Magda fingers crossed against Minella
olivero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2011, 09:57 PM   #381
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

I saw the match and Magda played well, very solid match for her. Solid on her serve, solid in the rallies, and she made some well-constructed winners. And she was nice with the ballboys and her young fans (they were at least 10 or 15 asking her an autograph ^^). I took some pictures, I should publish them tomorrow
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2011, 10:18 AM   #382
country flag Endru.

Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of

Magda lost to Minella 67(4), 46 couldn't hold her serve in last game

However for first GS appearance it ain't that bad.
Serena Coco JJ Angie
Su-Wei Makiri Kimiko Yarka
Endru. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2011, 10:20 AM   #383
country flag fouc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerem View Post
I saw the match and Magda played well, very solid match for her. Solid on her serve, solid in the rallies, and she made some well-constructed winners. And she was nice with the ballboys and her young fans (they were at least 10 or 15 asking her an autograph ^^). I took some pictures, I should publish them tomorrow
Old May 19th, 2011, 10:27 AM   #384

40 points so almost defended her points from Szczecin.
Old May 19th, 2011, 11:21 AM   #385
country flag Freakan

Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute

She's so weak mentally, 7th tie break lost in a row

Welcome Back:
Dokic Karatancheva
Freakan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2011, 11:50 AM   #386

Magda seems not to bring any hazard to her game in crucial moments. This is her problem as of now.
Old May 19th, 2011, 04:04 PM   #387
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

MAGDA LINETTE - FRENCH OPEN, 18 May 2011 (Qualifying, 1st round)

Magda has already a lot of fans

Old May 19th, 2011, 09:32 PM   #388
country flag Endru.

Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of

nice pics thanks
Serena Coco JJ Angie
Su-Wei Makiri Kimiko Yarka
Endru. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2011, 07:27 PM   #389
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Bad, bad, bad draw for Magda in Rome (ITF $50,000): Christina McHale for her first round, then (if she wins), probably Maria-Elena Camerin... And she needs some victories. Wait and see...
Old May 31st, 2011, 08:35 AM   #390
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

see her losing in 2...

Last edited by Adrian. : May 31st, 2011 at 11:49 AM.
Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote