Magda Linette - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 5th, 2011, 11:15 PM   #331
country flag fouc

fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Magda Linette

she had no business losing to Panova in straights but this only proves that playing one event in 2 months is not gonna work for her. She's a hard worker and needs to get herself on court on a regular basis. I'm waiting for Matura to pass quickly.
fouc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 10th, 2011, 05:23 PM   #332
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

This time, I think we can say she has a bad draw, in Casablanca... First round against Kristina Mladenovic, and second round probably against Voskoboeva... If she reaches the quarters, I will be more than happy. But of course she could make it.
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2011, 03:46 PM   #333
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

Mladenovic defeated Magda 6-3 6-2.

These losses aren't good for her confidence...
Old Apr 11th, 2011, 04:25 PM   #334
country flag Freakan

Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute

She should just withdraw from everything and come back after she's finished with her exams

Welcome Back:
Dokic Karatancheva
Freakan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2011, 05:06 PM   #335
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

She plays one more tournament before her exams. WTA Fes quallies...
Not sure if she's playing the quallies of Estoril...

www.teamula.com. Are YOU team Ula ENOUGH?
TeamUla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 04:19 PM   #336
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

When will be held her exams?
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 04:21 PM   #337
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

We don't know which subjects she chose but for sure it will be the first week of May, 90% the second week and 50% the third week... so she might even skip Roland Garros quallies.

Old Apr 12th, 2011, 04:22 PM   #338
country flag TeamUla

BTW this year is so bad for Magda - won only 2 matches, lost 7...
The balloon cracked...

Old Apr 12th, 2011, 04:32 PM   #339
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Yeah, but she hasn't played a lot. In three months, only 3 or 4 tournaments, and it was quite useless when we see her results; it wasn't enough to keep her shape. I think she's not really focusing on her tennis career right now, that's why, I hope, she didn't play well. So we will see how she will play after her exams... I would like to see again the Princess of clay we could see last summer
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 07:30 PM   #340
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Magda and Kasia in semifinal
They defeated fourth seeds Beltrame and Panova 6-4 4-6 [10-6]
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 06:38 PM   #341
country flag TeamUla

Magda and Kasia in doubles final.
Beat top seeds Jugić-Salkić/Jurak 62 61!

In the final Magda can get her revenge as their opponents will be Klemenschits and Mladenović.
Good to see both girls winning matches, at least in doubles!

Old Apr 15th, 2011, 06:29 PM   #342
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Magda plays in Fes, in qualies, where she is the eighth seed.
First round against Kristyna Pliskova, second against Rassif (local WC) or Costas-Moreira; this draw could be quite easy for her if she plays at her best. But in final round, maybe Panova again, or Arruabarrena-Vecino, who has played well recently.

The draw HERE.
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 06:33 PM   #343
country flag TeamUla

I just hope she's in the match rhytm after reaching (and unfortunately losing very closely) the final in Fes. If she is, she can actually qualify.

Another news is that she plays also WTA Estoril before her matura exam.

Old Apr 15th, 2011, 06:39 PM   #344
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I wish her all the success she deserves It would be great if she could win some matches on the WTA Tour (even in qualies) and pass her matura then.
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 06:15 PM   #345
country flag Endru.

Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of

Magda lost 67(9), 46
don't want to think how low must be her confidence right now
Serena Coco JJ Angie
Su-Wei Makiri Kimiko Yarka
Endru. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote