Magda Linette - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 5th, 2011, 09:50 AM   #286
country flag adner

adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Magda Linette

Yeah so go Magda in Mallorca! I think she might even try playing IW in such a case
adner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 5th, 2011, 11:24 AM   #287
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerem View Post
Anybody has pics of Magda from Eilat? I can't find...
So, no pics?
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 11:31 AM   #288
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

We might get highlights from the match soon.

www.teamula.com. Are YOU team Ula ENOUGH?
TeamUla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2011, 04:33 PM   #289
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

No pics so far?

I found only one, with all the team, which I posted HERE.
Old Feb 13th, 2011, 09:27 PM   #290
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

Magda had her 19th birthday yesterday
So late happy birthday for her!

Old Feb 14th, 2011, 05:01 PM   #291
country flag TeamUla

Magda playing as a 2nd seed in red clay 25k ITF in Cala Millor (Mallorca island).
Her first opponent is Giulia Gatto-Monticone.
In the second round she might get her revenge from Margalita Chakhnashvili to whom she lost in Andrezieux-Boutheon.
Also playing doubles with compatriot and friend Katarzyna Kawa.

Good luck!

Old Feb 16th, 2011, 04:19 PM   #292
country flag TeamUla

Magda is in some slump at the beginning of the year - lost to Gatto-Monticone in straight sets

Old Feb 16th, 2011, 04:33 PM   #293
country flag TeamUla

I think she could have lost a lot of confidence after squandering 2 MPs in Opole to Zahlavova. She told in one interview that the biggest thing that changed her tennis was that a lot of confidence came to her which helped her to win matches. I hope that the confidence will come back soon.

Anyway, Magda's next tournament should be 25k in Bath or Moscow so we have to wait a month for her next tournament. Now school and peaceful, solid trainings.

Anyway, on her ITF profile her father, Tomasz Linette, was added to her "coach" section.

Old Feb 17th, 2011, 09:41 AM   #294
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Yes, I think you're right... She need the confidence she had last year. In addition, she climbed the rankings so fast that I think she wasn't prepared enough, mentally, to realize that she was able to beat some high-ranked players such as Sandra Zahlavova or Olga Govortsova, against who she played very well however...

We can add also that it's not always easy to do the transition between hard courts and clay, and she began to show a pretty good level on hard; she has to adapt again now to clay.
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 03:28 PM   #295
country flag TeamUla

Kawa/Linette (POL) d. (1)Chakhnashvili/Kvatsabaia (GEO) 64 64

maybe this will give her some confidence

Old Feb 17th, 2011, 04:38 PM   #296
country flag Freakan

Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raelag View Post
Kawa/Linette (POL) d. (1)Chakhnashvili/Kvatsabaia (GEO) 64 64

maybe this will give her some confidence
If taking Govortsova to 2 tie breakers didn't, then beating in doubles two overranked players won't either
I feel that despite having totally different games, mentally she's similiar to Ivanovic - both are very intelligent girls who just tend to overthink everything and that gets them into trouble.

Welcome Back:
Dokic Karatancheva
Freakan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 11:40 PM   #297
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

Come on Kanette

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Also in Tumblr
Cinek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2011, 08:18 PM   #298
country flag MQ09

MQ09 is an unknown quantity at this point

They lost in SF . Magda should play doubles more to get some easy points and play more matches. Sad that she loses to low rank players , it would be great if she would play IW qualies or some qualies of Mini Mouse tourneys because now playing 25K is bad for her , she needs to step up even to 75K or 50K . Where she play next ?
MQ09 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2011, 11:16 PM   #299
country flag TeamUla

1. She won't go to Europe as she said herself that she doesn't have money for airplane.
2. You call small WTA tournaments Mickey Mouse not Mini Mouse
3. Her next tournament will be either Indoor 21&U Polish Championships in Bydgoszcz (Halowe Młodzieżowe Mistrzostwa Polski) or Indoor Team Polish Championships in Sobota near Poznań (Halowe Drużynowe Mistrzostwa Polski) - that's what I guess
4. First possible international tournaments could be indoor 25k in Moscow or Bath and 50k in Monzon (outdoor hard). All are in the late March.

Old Mar 3rd, 2011, 11:37 PM   #300
country flag TeamUla

Magda did not commit to any tournament until the end of the month. So hopefully she'll be back in Monzon (outdoor hard, 50000$)