Magda Linette - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 22nd, 2010, 02:41 PM   #196
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Magda Linette

TeamUla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 22nd, 2010, 02:44 PM   #197
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

Old Nov 22nd, 2010, 06:57 PM   #198
country flag netimka

netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all

thanks for the pick and link... so it looks like no slams till USO, shame but I guess there is still time for her... and it would be nice to see her name on the list for dubai, just few more days and it will be out... and now good luck Prerov - go for title...
netimka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2010, 07:53 PM   #199
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

I think she will play, $$$

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 09:31 AM   #200
country flag TeamUla

Polish girls are so short comparing to the ones in the left
Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 12:50 PM   #201
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

KANIALIN

Official administrator of http://radwanskie.net/ and the biggest fan of Aga and Ula

Like us on Facebook!
Cinek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 07:49 PM   #202
country flag TeamUla

From Ismaning
Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 10:46 PM   #203
country flag TeamUla

"Magda Linette przegrał"

Good news is that next year the tournament in Opole will be hold again. There were rumours it will be cancelled. I hope I could see Magda there as a top seed and kicking everyone's asses.
Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 11:08 PM   #204
country flag fouc

fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raelag View Post
Good news is that next year the tournament in Opole will be hold again. There were rumours it will be cancelled. I hope I could see Magda there as a top seed and kicking everyone's asses.
srsly? i really hope magda will have no business playing 25ks this time next year.
fouc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 11:17 PM   #205
country flag TeamUla

Quote:
Originally Posted by fouc View Post
srsly? i really hope magda will have no business playing 25ks this time next year.
She said she would like to win this tournament anyway in the final ceremony so she will come regardless she's ranked 100 or 50. Furthermore she won't play much until French Open (because of matura). She won't even play Melbourne. And this tournament is after the main WTA season so she may come and beat everyone easily just to train for another season. Tennis is just one of her priorities, not the main one. She's not the girl who wants just to pass matura, she wants to do it with excellent results.
Old Nov 24th, 2010, 10:14 AM   #206
country flag fouc

fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute

If tennis is only one of many priorities, I can't see her being much of a success in this department. Hope I'm wrong though.
Already confirmed she's not going to play AO qualis?
Old Nov 24th, 2010, 10:21 AM   #207
country flag TeamUla

^^
I didn't say "many" priorities. It's not like she wants to become a top model or something.
I simply mean that tennis and school are equal for her. She wants to pass matura first well and go and study something decend, like Andrea Petković did. She's not interested in anything "average" like e.g. Radwanskas.

Anyway she lost to Julia Babilon today. 26 36

Last edited by TeamUla : Nov 24th, 2010 at 10:46 AM.
Old Nov 24th, 2010, 12:32 PM   #208
country flag fouc

I see She seems smarter than Radwanskas so it shouldn't be that difficult What about AO?
Old Nov 24th, 2010, 06:43 PM   #209
country flag netimka

netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all

what about following Vera...she in top for years and studding for her second degree?

and it looks she shouldn't be playing week after week now...no point in loosing so easily after almost wining last week...
netimka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2010, 03:28 PM   #210
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raelag View Post
^^
I didn't say "many" priorities. It's not like she wants to become a top model or something.
I simply mean that tennis and school are equal for her. She wants to pass matura first well and go and study something decend, like Andrea Petković did. She's not interested in anything "average" like e.g. Radwanskas.

Anyway she lost to Julia Babilon today. 26 36
It would be fine if it was a science forum....
I'm looking forward seeing Magda in top 50 or at least where Aga is, but it won't happend unless she decides to concentrate on tennis rather than study.
But I'm Linette's fan so I trust that she can do both things if she says so

And don't mention Petković, she's nowhere close to Isia
Kasey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote