Magda Linette - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 17th, 2010, 06:04 PM   #151
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Magda Linette

I asked polskitenis.eu about that and they meant "outdoor" season
TeamUla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 17th, 2010, 06:15 PM   #152
country flag Freakan

Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute

Thank God! I don't want her to finish this season before entering Top 150

Welcome Back:
Dokic Karatancheva
Freakan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2010, 06:19 PM   #153
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah and there's still 25k in Opole in November where I expect to see her.
Old Sep 17th, 2010, 09:16 PM   #154
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

Dawaj Magda!

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Also in Tumblr
Cinek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2010, 09:27 PM   #155
country flag TeamUla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakan View Post
Thank God! I don't want her to finish this season before entering Top 150
But she won't play a lot at the end of the year. She's gonna have a month of break at least. She's never played as much as now. But for sure she'll play something in November. She needs a lot of rest. Her arm started to hurt her a bit. It's taped as you see here:

And she told many times she has to strengthen herself physically to survive all those matches. Though she already is strong:

Last edited by TeamUla : Sep 17th, 2010 at 10:19 PM.
Old Sep 18th, 2010, 07:17 PM   #156
country flag TeamUla

Magda lost in a good match against in form TOP100 player.

BTW Just got the signals from Magda's team that Athens will be really her last tournament of the year.
Old Sep 18th, 2010, 07:24 PM   #157
country flag cosmopolitan27
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

cosmopolitan27 is just really nice cosmopolitan27 is just really nice cosmopolitan27 is just really nice cosmopolitan27 is just really nice cosmopolitan27 is just really nice cosmopolitan27 is just really nice cosmopolitan27 is just really nice cosmopolitan27 is just really nice cosmopolitan27 is just really nice cosmopolitan27 is just really nice cosmopolitan27 is just really nice

cosmopolitan27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2010, 03:29 PM   #158
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

the last of the year already?
Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2010, 08:46 PM   #159
country flag Endru.

Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of

why so early?
Serena Coco JJ Angie
Su-Wei Makiri Kimiko Yarka
Endru. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2010, 06:52 AM   #160
country flag Aryman3

Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future

Congratulations for Magda with official entering the TOP 200
Rock and roll into Top 100 as soon as possible
Aryman3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2010, 12:48 PM   #161
country flag TTomek

TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute

in the last photo she looks a bit like Zvonareva

I mean the body, not the face
TTomek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2010, 01:35 PM   #162
country flag TeamUla

Magda will attend some physical preparation camp in October. That's why she won't be playing tournaments.
Old Sep 20th, 2010, 10:30 PM   #163
country flag TeamUla

But at the beginning of November she will play again. She received a WC to Ismaning challenger according to sportowefakty
Old Sep 20th, 2010, 10:33 PM   #164
country flag TeamUla

http://www.sportowefakty.pl/tenis/20...a-ogrom-pracy/

In the article Magda's coach explains why Magda lost to Voracova.
Old Sep 21st, 2010, 07:16 PM   #165
country flag netimka

netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all

thanks for this link, really good read and its also says at the end that they are prepering for AO and that Magda got MDWC for $50,000+H Ismaning that starts 1st November, so she will be back after this break in October...

good luck in Athens now
netimka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote