Zuzanna Maciejewska - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 28th, 2009, 11:42 PM   #1
country flag yarek

yarek is a glorious beacon of light yarek is a glorious beacon of light yarek is a glorious beacon of light yarek is a glorious beacon of light yarek is a glorious beacon of light yarek is a glorious beacon of light yarek is a glorious beacon of light yarek is a glorious beacon of light yarek is a glorious beacon of light yarek is a glorious beacon of light yarek is a glorious beacon of light
Zuzanna Maciejewska

ZUZANNA MACIEJEWSKA
Residence: Poznań (Poland)
Height: 1.87 m
Weight: 62 kg
Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand)

USA, Nick Bolletieri Academy:

Zuzanna & Maria Sharapova

Last edited by yarek : Dec 29th, 2009 at 03:17 PM.
yarek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 29th, 2009, 12:36 AM   #2
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Zuzanna Maciejewska

Where is the pic? Does she train at Bolleteri now?

www.teamula.com. Are YOU team Ula ENOUGH?
TeamUla is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 09:46 AM   #3
country flag frequentflyer

frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all

Is that where they teach you to scream on court first, and then some tennis, too, for good measure?
frequentflyer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 03:13 PM   #4
country flag yarek

yarek is a glorious beacon of light yarek is a glorious beacon of light yarek is a glorious beacon of light yarek is a glorious beacon of light yarek is a glorious beacon of light yarek is a glorious beacon of light yarek is a glorious beacon of light yarek is a glorious beacon of light yarek is a glorious beacon of light yarek is a glorious beacon of light yarek is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelescu View Post
Where is the pic? Does she train at Bolleteri now?
No she plays Eddie Herr (G14) and The Prince Cup (G14), she train at Bolletieri.

her results
http://www.coretennis.net/majic/page...888/index.html

Zuzanna & Andy Roddick at party
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 03:25 PM   #5
country flag TTomek

TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute

14 and 187 cm?
TTomek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 04:55 PM   #6
country flag yarek

Yes and left-handed!
Zuza is a big talent
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 05:59 PM   #7
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

Zuzanka played in U16 Winter Cup in Minsk. Poland got 4th place being beaten by Belarus and Great Britain.

Old Feb 9th, 2010, 08:26 PM   #8
country flag TeamUla

Zuzka plays Polish Indoor Championships - in singles against Joanna Nalborska
In doubles partnering Olga Brózda

Old May 22nd, 2010, 09:09 PM   #9
country flag TeamUla

After her bad debiut in Indoor Nationals in Bydgoszcz (bronze medal in doubles ) she'll play her first pro circuit. She plays in 10k Olecko quallies. Her first opponent will be Marta Lewandowska - club girl from Białystok , afterwards Renata Kuricova from Slovakia is waiting

Old May 23rd, 2010, 11:50 AM   #10
country flag TeamUla

http://zuziatenis.blip.pl/
Just came across this one. Zuzia has her own blip

She was on fire last week in Warta Cup in Poznań (juniors OTK Super Seria)

1R: Magusiak 6:2 6:0
2R: [5]Nowicka 6:2 6:1
QF: Lisiecka 6:1 6:0
SF: [2]Kozel 6:2 6:0
F: [1]Mikołajczuk 6:2 6:0

And Mikołajczuk beat Nicole Hoynaski 6:4 7:5 who is currently #257 in junior ITF rankings

Hoynaski was also Zuzia's doubles partner:

1R: Hudowicz/Kluczyńska 6:0 6:1
QF: [3]Bilska/Świderska 6:2 6:1
SF: [1]Mikołajczuk/Kozel 6:1 6:7 10-3
F: [2]Nowicka/Pietrkiewicz 7:5 6:2

Let's see what she'll show in her first 10k.

Last edited by TeamUla : May 23rd, 2010 at 12:16 PM.
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 10:02 AM   #11
country flag kriss

kriss is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you know Zuzia go out from AZS Poznan? Cause somebody said this too me and i'm in shock a little bit...she win Champs of Poland u16 and she's a very big talent.Why they do this?
kriss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 10:08 AM   #12
country flag TeamUla

Where does she leave?

Old Jun 8th, 2010, 10:29 AM   #13
country flag kriss

I don't know
Maybe she come back to Ciechocinek?
Old Jun 25th, 2010, 07:30 PM   #14
country flag kriss

Zuzia played two tournaments:
ITF G4 Gdynia(Poland)
1r: Eidukunyte(LTU) 3/6 1/6

ITF G4 in Riga(Latvia).
1r: Tihomirova(LAT) 6/3 6/0
2r: (7)Frolova(RUS) 4/6 7/5 6/2
QF: (3)Padegimaite(LTU) 6/4 6/0
SF: (2)Kontaveit(EST) 2/6 3/6
in Riga her best score in ITF
Old Jun 25th, 2010, 07:31 PM   #15
country flag TeamUla

Tomorrow her third appearance in pro circuit qualifying. I hope she'll show sth more than beating Marta Lewandowska and losing to Kuricova as she did in Olecko. And hopefully she'll draw at her first match some unranked player - not like it was in Szczecin where she drew Domagała.