Rain in Miami on March 26,2010 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 26th, 2010, 05:09 PM   #1
country flag is1531

is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of
Rain in Miami on March 26,2010

Their is rain in Miami right now as many of the matches are in progress.I Heart Mimi must be pissed at this point.
is1531 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 26th, 2010, 05:38 PM   #2
country flag ismail157

ismail157 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Rain in Miami on March 26,2010

when the matches start again?
ismail157 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 05:43 PM   #3
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Ithink atleast 2 hours more rain and 1 hour drying... or even worse

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 05:54 PM   #4
country flag is1531

is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of

At 1:55 Eastn USA time we still have rain.
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 05:56 PM   #5
country flag ismail157

ismail157 is an unknown quantity at this point

matches may be delayed tomorrow
ismail157 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 05:58 PM   #6
country flag Rafito.
Salvatore.

Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, Some matches are going to be delayed until tomorrow if it doesn't stop raining soon. Then the whole tournament will be mucked up with the scheduling. Thankfully Vika was on court first!
Rafito. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 06:01 PM   #7
country flag is1531

Maybe a good match is moved until tomorrow and I will get to see it.
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 06:04 PM   #8
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder, if play can't start much before 6pm, will they cancel the days schedule and play the 7pm match or delay Henin-ED for tomorrow?

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums

Last edited by Jorn : Mar 26th, 2010 at 07:18 PM.
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 07:34 PM   #9
country flag is1531

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
I wonder, if play can't start much before 6pm, will they cancel the days schedule and play the 7pm match or delay Henin-ED for tomorrow?
Just hold the Henin vs Dementieva until tomorrow, rain or shine. WTA needs to do the right thing.
Old Mar 27th, 2010, 02:26 AM   #10
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by is1531 View Post
Their is rain in Miami right now as many of the matches are in progress.I Heart Mimi must be pissed at this point.
Yes and no.

It sucks running to and from the stands and not knowing when the matches will get started again, and slogging through deep puddles everywhere, but on the other hand, with a day ticket, today, you got to see tennis until the late night if you wanted to--matches were still being played on the grandstand, court 1, court and even some PRACTICE courts when I left at 9PM. I got to see and take pictures of Zheng-Razzano, Kleybanova-Errani, Clijsters and Oudin-Zvonareva, matches I wouldn't have been able to see, probably, if the schedule had held up.

THe downside about rain is that I missed practically all the practices. They were scrambling to dry courts all day, and some of the practice courts near the grandstand side were wet this morning. I got a great shot of Henin leaning on the fence this morning at 10M or so waiting for the crew to get her court dried. What few courts WERE dried at 10 were doubled up for practices, like in doubles warmups.

This has been an interesting tournament for me. I found some new players to count among my favorites, which is the neat part about going to a big tournament like Mimi, in the opening rounds. We all know pretty much who will be in the last 16 or final 8, but you get to see a lot of interesting players up close in rounds 1 and 2 of a big tournament, which is why I go 1st week. THe most fun I have ever had at a match was yesterday evening at the doubles between Zheng/Chan and Amanmuradova/Kustova.

All together now:

"Zheng JIE (clap clap clap) Yuan-JAN (clap clap clap)
Zheng JIE (clap clap clap) Yuan-JAN (clap clap clap)"

Those two girls must have been embarassed as hell at all of us idiots in the stands singing that at the end of every changover, but it was a great time.

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
'
Kipling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote