Vee's LOVE-LIFE Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 25th, 2010, 06:53 PM   #1
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute
Vee's LOVE-LIFE Thread

Ok, so Planet Venus is officially the most irreverant player forum...

This thread is to discuss the love interests of "the f****ing Venus Williams" (what an appropriate nickname in this instance ) - potential or suspected.

So post any theories and evidence about who you think she's dating, suggestions about who she should be dating and just about anything related to her love life.
Advertisement

Old Mar 25th, 2010, 07:04 PM   #2
country flag Marshmallow

Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vee's LOVE-LIFE Thread

Is Venus dating the *cough*'BIG'*cough* NFL Player? Is it confirmed?

If not... I think Vee prefers her men wealthy and white (I hope that's not politically incorrect). But I think that's her preference, as I touched on in the chat thread .

So how about someone like George Clooney?

Pros: I think Vee would like him and he's not seriosuly dating anyone I don't think. Wealthy, and has enough star power to help Eleven Out as well as get Serena some roles...

Cons: I think he's gay. So that might be a little troublesome.
Marshmallow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 07:09 PM   #3

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

Ok so i used to (and still kinda do ) think Venus was gay. Something about her personality and the way she walks. She's described her self as a tomboy & She has a kind of guyish bounce but apparently that has to do with one leg being shorter than the other . Still, she just gives me VIBES, and i could totally see her with a girl being the more dominant, protective partner. Plus i find it weird that Oracene had 5 daughters and NONE of them are gay....

Well it's not something i really believe ... Just something i thought a while ago. Plus she's obviously dated quite a few guys and seems to be liberal enough to maybe be open about it? But then there's the religion aspect ...
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 07:14 PM   #4

george clooney strikes me as too high profile. Venus seems to like nobodies,...
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 08:55 PM   #5
country flag dynamoRockstarr
Venus Fan

dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute

i think Bryant McKinnie (the nfl guy) just likes Vee but she's somewhat playing the hard to get slash not really interested but we can be friends type thing.

she's so private i can't think of who might be her type. she's just not out there with her relationships.

Planet Venus

[SouthSide, Duval, Keys, Stephens]
dynamoRockstarr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 02:04 AM   #6
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejay asbestos View Post
Ok so i used to (and still kinda do ) think Venus was gay. Something about her personality and the way she walks. She's described her self as a tomboy & She has a kind of guyish bounce but apparently that has to do with one leg being shorter than the other . Still, she just gives me VIBES, and i could totally see her with a girl being the more dominant, protective partner. Plus i find it weird that Oracene had 5 daughters and NONE of them are gay....
Well it's not something i really believe ... Just something i thought a while ago. Plus she's obviously dated quite a few guys and seems to be liberal enough to maybe be open about it? But then there's the religion aspect ...
Never got any vibes like that from Vee. I think it is just coz she is taller than your average woman and plays tennis so that ticks some of the boxes if you're going by stereotypes. I have to say though I always thought Lindsay D was perhaps a lesbian over the years but then she gets married and has a baby so you just don't know
V-MAC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 03:31 AM   #7
country flag ZODIAC

ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute

Vee is straight she is just picky,remember she dated Davide for five years and was with Hank up until last year.She probably focused on building up her business and personal life takes a back seat.
I never get a lesbian vibe about Vee...I get more lesbian vibes from Aga and Caro...
ZODIAC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 08:22 AM   #8

Lol at Vee is straight, she is just picky. That's one way of putting it! i think she probably s straight anyway.
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 08:59 AM   #9
country flag Inger67

Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute

For real?! I never get ANY vibes from Vee at all about being lesbian! That's ludicrous to me.
TT Singles Current Ranking: #1 (CH Ranking: #1)
Titles(6): Linz 2014, Cincinnati 2014, Wimbledon 2014, Marrakech 2014, Quebec City 2012, Cincinnati 2011
TT Doubles Current Ranking: #28 (CH Ranking: #8)
Titles(7): Sofia TOC 2014, Cincinnati 2014, Bucharest 2014, Tokyo 2012 (w/New_balls_please), Stanford 2012, Carlsbad 2011, Osaka 2011 (w/rvugt)
TT GOAT Armada, Inger67 & SAISAI-GOAT, Shenzhen AO WC Playoff 2014
Inger67 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 01:29 PM   #10

Well it may be a case of projected desires on my part
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 06:08 PM   #11
country flag Marshmallow

Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute

Is this an Ex boyfriend of Vee?

Just to compare expressions... Venus with black men...

I'm just kidding - the pictures were next to each other, I couldn't help it
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 06:15 PM   #12
country flag Marshmallow

Is Richard Branson too old for Venus. He seems a nice guy, again would give Eleven an outlet considering his business links... plus Venus is swooning as glowing next to him and just won't let go!

Venus marking her territory.

Old Mar 26th, 2010, 06:20 PM   #13
country flag Marshmallow

OoOoh I stand corrected:

Quote:
Venus Williams and Yves Ma-Kalambay The Chelsea Football Club, Adidas and the William Morris Agency Host "The Hit The Ground Running" Party Skybar Los Angeles, California United States July 31, 2006 Photo by John Shearer/**************
He's *swoons*
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 06:23 PM   #14
country flag Marshmallow

Venus isn't such an angel you know...

I don't like these pictures though :shudder:

Old Mar 26th, 2010, 06:25 PM   #15
country flag Marshmallow

I wonder if Venus had an affair with him...