The Sea of Reminiscence ~ Venusí Video Vault - Page 67 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 03:43 PM   #991
country flag vswfan

vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Sea of Reminiscence ~ Venusí Video Vault

Enjoy
vswfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 05:27 PM   #992
country flag donellcarey

donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute

Made this last night

Vee vs Dementieva 2009 Dubai QF

Njoy!
donellcarey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 06:56 PM   #993
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks you guys
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 02:29 PM   #994
country flag donellcarey

donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute

Made this last night, Vee vs Peer 2010 Madrid Semifinal hl

Njoy
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 05:41 PM   #995
joeshmo50

joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all

Does anyone have the clip or match of when Venus served 4 aces in a row to win the game at love. It was back in the late 2000s and I believe it as an indoor tournament in the fall. Her opponent even clapped her hands for Venus. Ringing any bells?
joeshmo50 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 06:47 PM   #996
VishaalMaria

VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute

Flavia Pennetta, Zurich 2008 is an example.

Although you do state the fall of 2000, so I'm not sure if you're unsure about the year.
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 06:57 PM   #997
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

He said fall of the late 2000s, as in the end of the decade not the year.

The match you have in mind is the Penetta one, joeshmo and i'm pretty sure its on youtube somewhere
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 06:59 PM   #998
VishaalMaria

VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa_action View Post
He said fall of the late 2000s, as in the end of the decade not the year.

The match you have in mind is the Penetta one, joeshmo and i'm pretty sure its on youtube somewhere
Oh yeah, of course.

Sorry, I didn't read the post properly (evidently).

But it's the Pennetta match.
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 02:44 AM   #999
country flag donellcarey

I believe she did it to Peer in memphis final of 2007 as well.
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 03:59 AM   #1000
country flag dynamoRockstarr
Venus Fan

dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by donellcarey View Post
Made this last night, Vee vs Peer 2010 Madrid Semifinal hl

Njoy
Awesome highlights. 2010 was such a good year for Vee results wise.

Why did Rezai have to be on top of her game the day of the final

Planet Venus

[SouthSide, Duval, Keys, Stephens]
dynamoRockstarr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 04:47 AM   #1001
joeshmo50

joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all

Thank you yall! Venus had the perfect combination of spin and power in 2008, like this match showed, and at Wimbledon and YEC. It is beautiful to watch--course 4 straight aces to win a game at love is quite pretty as well.
Old Mar 17th, 2012, 01:38 AM   #1002
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by donellcarey View Post
Made this last night

Vee vs Dementieva 2009 Dubai QF

Njoy!

thanks for posting that clip. Really enjoyed watching the highlights. Such a joy to see Vee move like that, actually both player's movement was thrilling...haven't seen any matches this year where players have moved like that.

I remember in the semi of that tournament the shit hit the fan when Vee beat Serena

Veelieve
Chance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2012, 02:14 AM   #1003
country flag Paneru

Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute

Loved Venus v Stosur from 2010 Madrid!

I think I love every time Venus beats her most because all of the nonsense over her serve which Venus chews up and spits it out Kick or not I'd take Venus' serve hitches and all ANY DAY!

And I am calmed.
Paneru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2012, 07:41 AM   #1004
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute

just found on youtube

hBence is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2012, 08:16 PM   #1005
joeshmo50

I've been looking for this for a while, does anyone have Venus' speech after she won Wimbledon in 2007? I couldn't find it on youtube.