The Sea of Reminiscence ~ Venusí Video Vault - Page 54 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 14th, 2011, 08:13 PM   #796
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Sea of Reminiscence ~ Venusí Video Vault

What exactly was Capriati good at? Every time I see a video of her she looks like she's on the verge of falling over every time she hit a groundstroke... and her serve wasn't too hot either

Last edited by The Witch-king : Jun 15th, 2011 at 07:48 AM.
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 14th, 2011, 11:37 PM   #797
country flag Njay16
She's back. Why you mad?

Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute

^^ She was one of the cleanest ball strikers out there, anticipated extremely well, and her forehand was a monster.
Njay16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 10:17 PM   #798
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation

Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 07:08 AM   #799
country flag Direwolf

Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiniti2001 View Post
THanks infiniboo!
Direwolf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 07:14 AM   #800
country flag Direwolf

Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiniti2001 View Post
How many name changes have you had? I can't keep up..
Just enought

Quote:
Originally Posted by TABŔ_SEXY_SHOP View Post
What exactly was Capriati good at? Every time I see a video of her she looks like she's on the verge of falling over every time she hit a groundstroke... and her serve wasn't too hot either
Think of Wozniacki with
an amazing forehand
better movement
amazing mentality.
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 05:55 PM   #801
country flag MajesticVenus
Ebony Queen

MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute

HERE WE GO... ENJOY! Thanks to the uploaders!

TO REMEMBER THE JOYFUL FINAL

AND TO PREPARE YOU FOR THE US OPEN (JUST IN CASE)

The one and only: Venus Ebony Starr Williams
MajesticVenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 12:36 PM   #802
Veelieve!!!

I am risking being fired, but I had to watch all of Vee before leaving

Old Jun 20th, 2011, 01:07 PM   #803
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

Pam Shriver is so redundant.
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 01:16 PM   #804
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future

thanks infiniti, really appreciate it! Ahh Vee looks happy!

Veelieve
Chance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 02:31 PM   #805
country flag Direwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance View Post
thanks infiniti, really appreciate it! Ahh Vee looks happy!
She looks professionally happy... Not really happy

I think because pam was the intrtviewer
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 03:53 PM   #806
country flag shoryuken

shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute

cute interview!
\ /
I V
serenaslam.tumblr.com
shoryuken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 03:13 PM   #807
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Oh that little girlish giggle when Pam said she could win #6. Get it done, Vee

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 09:02 PM   #808
Veelieve!!!

Who says Venus never gives her opponent credit?
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 09:20 PM   #809
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely to hear that she felt no pain from her injury...but that leaves it open that the rumors her knees may be bothering her could be true. But that's probably just me being paranoid.

Also great to hear that she is moving better and better.

Thanks as always, Infiniti.

Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 09:28 PM   #810
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

The deciding set points for each set.