The Sea of Reminiscence ~ Venus’ Video Vault - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 12th, 2010, 02:37 PM   #346
country flag Wilson_07

Wilson_07 has a brilliant future Wilson_07 has a brilliant future Wilson_07 has a brilliant future Wilson_07 has a brilliant future Wilson_07 has a brilliant future Wilson_07 has a brilliant future Wilson_07 has a brilliant future Wilson_07 has a brilliant future Wilson_07 has a brilliant future Wilson_07 has a brilliant future Wilson_07 has a brilliant future
Re: The Sea of Reminiscence ~ Venus’ Video Vault

I just uploaded my first Youtube-Highlights-Vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygpSZ..._profilepage#!
Wilson_07 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 14th, 2010, 02:52 AM   #347
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Nice. I subscribed

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2010, 01:16 AM   #348
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swim4life227 View Post
Such an amazing year if you look at those wins but those losses are all down right scary. It's almost criminal to me she hasn't put together the kind of tennis we've seen on the tour into the slams. I hope she can at least make the Semis at the USO because she deserves it after such a good year.
Should have won two of those finals.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2010, 08:00 PM   #349
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

had to re-upload this youtube and their copyrights

Serena Williams vs Venus Williams 2003 AO Highlights

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2010, 09:13 PM   #350
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

another re-upload

Venus Williams vs Justine Henin 2001 Wimbledon Highlights

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Old Aug 18th, 2010, 09:46 PM   #351
country flag MajesticVenus

MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future

Tsvetana Pironkova vs Venus Williams (Full Highlights): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCHy_pnopPE

Besides a well played match by Tsvetana, Venus was just playing inconsistently. One passive short ball waiting for the error, then an agressive shot like 2008 Venus @ Wimbledon. That look at 7:57 just showed the confidence she had; just a sad, worried face. She has won Wimbledon 5 times now, she needs that confidence! I am going to make a serious assumption: Venus had either an injury or her PMS. During her loses, she had "bad days". Don't you think this has to do anything with her PMS or am I just being disillusional? Lol.
MajesticVenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2010, 10:02 PM   #352
country flag JamieOwen3

here

Tsvetana Pironkova vs Venus Williams (Full Highlights)

Old Aug 18th, 2010, 10:52 PM   #353
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticVenus View Post
Tsvetana Pironkova vs Venus Williams (Full Highlights): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCHy_pnopPE

Besides a well played match by Tsvetana, Venus was just playing inconsistently. One passive short ball waiting for the error, then an agressive shot like 2008 Venus @ Wimbledon. That look at 7:57 just showed the confidence she had; just a sad, worried face. She has won Wimbledon 5 times now, she needs that confidence! I am going to make a serious assumption: Venus had either an injury or her PMS. During her loses, she had "bad days". Don't you think this has to do anything with her PMS or am I just being disillusional? Lol.
In the previous match with Groth she came out rather flat and seemed to lack energy to me. Plus her first serve was off, the rhythm on the serve was just not there. I don't think Pironkova played spectacularly minus a couple great points and holding it togethr on important points. Ultimately it's a match I think Venus could have won the match easily, she had had about 4-5 break points on Piro's serve at 2-2 in the first set one of which I remember was a backhand long when she had opened the court up perfectly for a winner. OH WELL. It's in the past.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JN View Post
A Black man fighting for his people against institutionalized racism and its supporters, whenever they raised their ugly heads. He hated White people, period. After making his Hajj to Mecca, denouncing the teachings of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, becoming a Sunni Muslim and changing his name, he could no longer justify his blanket hatred of Whites, but still fought against racism no less fervently.
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2010, 05:34 PM   #354
country flag MajesticVenus

MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future

Venus Williams vs Agnieszka Radwanska - USO 2008 Highlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQfaa...feature=search

I really hope Venus plays like this or even better this year
MajesticVenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2010, 10:40 PM   #355
country flag Direwolf

Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticVenus View Post
Venus Williams vs Agnieszka Radwanska - USO 2008 Highlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQfaa...feature=search

I really hope Venus plays like this or even better this year
you put

in between the codes...
you copy this

"VQfaaclFuNU"

and put it between...

Direwolf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2010, 10:54 PM   #356
country flag V's a star

V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute

Im going to upload 2nd set of Venus vs Clijsters 2001 USO
Venus vs Rubin 2002 USO (since my youtube account was deleted)
and Venus vs Bondarenko 2007 USO

Clijsters and 1st set of Rubin match will be up tomorrow.

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." By Mahatma Gandhi.
V's a star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 06:52 AM   #357
country flag iheartvenus

iheartvenus is a glorious beacon of light iheartvenus is a glorious beacon of light iheartvenus is a glorious beacon of light iheartvenus is a glorious beacon of light iheartvenus is a glorious beacon of light iheartvenus is a glorious beacon of light iheartvenus is a glorious beacon of light iheartvenus is a glorious beacon of light iheartvenus is a glorious beacon of light iheartvenus is a glorious beacon of light iheartvenus is a glorious beacon of light

anyone has vee vs stosur 08 us open?! i really wanna watch that.
iheartvenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 05:57 PM   #358
country flag V's a star

V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartvenus View Post
anyone has vee vs stosur 08 us open?! i really wanna watch that.
Should be in the media section

Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 05:58 PM   #359
country flag V's a star

http://www.youtube.com/user/VsAStarr

Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 05:59 PM   #360
country flag V's a star

http://www.youtube.com/user/VsAStarr