Which of this year's Venus' dresses/EleVen collection is your most favorite?? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Which collection is your favorite?

The Tie-Dye Stripe Collection (Auckland, AO) 3 14.29%
The Fiore Collection (Doha, Dubai) 4 19.05%
The Strisce Collection (Miami, Charleston) 4 19.05%
The Aurora Collection (Rome, FO) 2 9.52%
The Wimbledon Collection (Wimbledon) 6 28.57%
The Herringbone Collection (Stanford, Montreal, Cincinnati) 2 9.52%
The Vintage Floral Collection (US Open, Quebec City, Wuhan, Beijing) 0 0%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old Nov 7th, 2014, 03:31 PM   #1
country flag Z1988

Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of
Which of this year's Venus' dresses/EleVen collection is your most favorite??

Which one is your favorite?

Btw, since EleVen produces different "groups" of outfits everytime this year and each item in the same group can be mixed and matched (which Venus usually did in smaller tourneys, each group here is represented by the dress , which is assumed to be the "star" of the group.

The choices:
[1] The Tie Dye Stripe Collection (The Australian Open Series (Auckland and AO))

a.k.a the Zebra dress

[2] The Fiore Collection (The Middle Eastern Swing (Doha and Dubai))

[3] The Strisce Collection (Miami and Charleston)

[4] The Aurora Collection (Rome and The French Open)

[5] The Wimbledon Collection (Wimbledon)

[6] The Herringbone Collection (US Open Series (Stanford, Montreal, Cincinnati))

[7] The Vintage Floral Collection (US Open, Wuhan, Beijing)

Z1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 7th, 2014, 04:03 PM   #2
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which of this year's Venus' dresses/EleVen collection is your most favorite??

All were great TBH, but if I had to pick one it would be The Fiore Collection

Still pressed she won;t design (every once in a while) outfits like the ones 2010-2011
Old Nov 7th, 2014, 04:13 PM   #3
country flag Couver
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which of this year's Venus' dresses/EleVen collection is your most favorite??

She really served it this year with her fashion. I had trouble deciding between the Miami/Charleston look and the AO look. The AO look was way too short lived
Couver is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2014, 06:01 PM   #4
country flag dynamoRockstarr
Venus Fan

dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute

Wimbledon, Strisce a close second.

Planet Venus

[SouthSide, Duval, Keys, Stephens]
dynamoRockstarr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2014, 07:50 PM   #5
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

The good ones she wore for such little time haha. Wimbledon, tye dye/aurora (basically same, just one navy blue and other had more colors) were best. I did also like strisce, just not the dress - I liked the tank top and skirt combo at charleston.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2014, 08:09 PM   #6
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

AO. Flawless from head to toe.

GO AWAY Bitch!!! We don't want your Avon.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2014, 08:16 PM   #7
country flag Couver
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP View Post
That's a good point too. Everything was working at the AO. Her hair looked so good with that outfit.
Old Nov 7th, 2014, 08:24 PM   #8
country flag MajesticVenus
Ebony Queen

MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute

Fucking Australian heat wave after winning an amazing first set in comfortably fashion and finishing it off with a great backhand down the line.

Anyway, I'm torn between the AO dress and the FO dress! Wimbledon was really great too, but last year's dress should have made act of presence this year.
Old Nov 7th, 2014, 09:28 PM   #9
country flag Couver
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticVenus View Post
Fucking Australian heat wave after winning an amazing first set in comfortably fashion and finishing it off with a great backhand down the line.

Anyway, I'm torn between the AO dress and the FO dress! Wimbledon was really great too, but last year's dress should have made act of presence this year.
Aurora really is beautiful. But I think a poster who was there in person said it looked bad in the flesh. Even though she won a title wearing it I didn't love Fiore dress.
Old Nov 7th, 2014, 09:28 PM   #10
country flag Wilson_07

Wilson_07 has a brilliant future Wilson_07 has a brilliant future Wilson_07 has a brilliant future Wilson_07 has a brilliant future Wilson_07 has a brilliant future Wilson_07 has a brilliant future Wilson_07 has a brilliant future Wilson_07 has a brilliant future Wilson_07 has a brilliant future Wilson_07 has a brilliant future Wilson_07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP View Post
This
Wilson_07 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2014, 11:53 PM   #11
country flag Z1988

Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of

Again, maybe I am the only one who doesn't "feel" it from her AO dress . I mean it is not horrible, but it is just not that "amazing" IMO. I much prefer her 2013 AO dress .

From this year, my favorite one is Wimbledon. However, it is a little bit too "plain" colorwise but I guess we can't blame anyone but Wimbledon this year for making the rule stricter .
Old Nov 8th, 2014, 06:58 AM   #12
country flag Couver
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

She did have one of thee best Wimbledon dresses though. It was simple but she managed to make it interesting.

Thanks for starting this thread btw. We need more like this in here to generate discussion.
Old Nov 8th, 2014, 05:41 PM   #13
country flag Z1988

Yeah, the Wimbledon dress is such a slam-winning dress. And she actually came quite close to it; I mean had she beaten Kvitova in that 3rd round...
Old Nov 18th, 2014, 06:19 PM   #14
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

Such a consistently strong year for EleVen...it is hard to single one out as my favourite.
I guess it is easier to single out the Herringbone collection as my least favourite.
Old Dec 5th, 2014, 04:35 PM   #15
country flag Z1988

Venus' Wimbledon dress is voted as the Fan Favorite Dress this year!!

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...ds-the-winners

Yass Queen!!