It's the 2014 Ebony-Starr's! Planet Venus Superlatives (Nominate now!) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 19th, 2014, 04:59 AM   #1
country flag @nathanj594

@nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute
It's the 2014 Ebony-Starr's! Planet Venus Superlatives (Nominate now!)

PLANET VENUS SUPERLATIVES 2014

Good evening and welcome to the 2014 Ebony Starr Awards! I'm your host, @nathanj594 coming to live from the interstellar sound studio here on Planet Venus!

It is with a high honor and distinct privilege that I host this ceremony which showcases not only our Goddess's stellar year, but also showcases her adorable, sexy, fuckable, and right-minded stans.

The Ebony Starrs are a different breed of awards. Unlike other forums on TF, the stans get to nominate each entry of the different award categories. Power to the people! The entries will be divided into two separate distinctions. The Queenus category which showcases our favorite things about our fave's 2014. And the Stan category which will showcase the many talents (and not-so-much talents) of our own personal standom.

Here is the nomination category list for Queen Venus' Fan-favorites:

The Legendary Goddess Award:Favorite Match Win of 2014
The "We'll Get 'em Next Time, Vee!" Award: Favorite Match Queenus Lost.
The Award: Least Favorite Match of 2014
The VeeGOAT Award: Favorite Overall Match of 2014
The Award: Favorite Outfit of 2014
The Award: Least Favorite Outfit of 2014
The Queendom Award: Fan-Favorite Tournament of 2014 (Venus must have participated in this tourney)
The "Lesser Beings" Award: Favorite Match played in 2014 that did not feature Queenus

and
The Bright and Blessed Future Award: Most Anticipated Title-win for Queenus in 2015

Here is the nomination category list for the Stan Awards:

"Miss Congeniality": Nicest Stan
The Award: Funniest Troll of PV
Most Fuckable Stan
Most Talented Stan
Best Multimedia Stan: Stan that contributed the best highlight links, videos, pictures
"Back From the Grave Award": Stan who was previously inactive, and came back to cheer on Queenus in 2014
The "Oh no she better don't!" Award: Shadyest Post of 2014
Daddy Richard PV: Most Patronly or father-like member of PV
Mommy Oracene PV: Most Matronly or mother-like member of PV
"Mr./Ms. Mysterio": Best lurker who randomly pops up sometimes on PV
The Queenus Award: Overall Stan

How to Nominate/Vote

1. Your nominations act as votes. I will tally up how many nominations each entry receives in each category, and the entries with the most nominations will be declared winner.
2. In the event of a tie in the Queenus Category, both entries will share the award. In the event of a tie in the Stan Category, if one of the highest nominated has already won another award, it will automatically go to the stan who hasn't won one yet. If neither have won, or both have won, then it will be shared between the tied parties.
3. Please post in the thread your nominations in each category. You may vote for yourself. Only one nominee is allowed in each category from one member. You may nominate the same thing twice, but you may not nominate yourself more than once. Campaigning is allowed and encouraged. Put yourself out there.
4. All nominations need to be submitted on this thread by 6:00 PM Eastern Standard (NYC) time on December 30th 2014.
5. The Award Ceremony will be held at 1 PM EST on December 31st 2014.
6. If you are banned between nominations and the award ceremony, your nominations will still be counted.

**If you believe I have left out an important award category, please contact me via PM, and if I like it, I will add it to the list above.**

@nathanj594 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 19th, 2014, 05:00 AM   #2
country flag @nathanj594

@nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: It's the 2014 Ebony-Starr's! Planet Venus Superlatives (Nominate now!)

Res
Old Dec 19th, 2014, 05:00 AM   #3
country flag @nathanj594

Res2
Old Dec 19th, 2014, 05:13 AM   #4
country flag @nathanj594

The Legendary Goddess Award: Montreal vs. Kerber
The "We'll Get 'em Next Time, Vee!" Award: Wimbledon vs. Kvitova
The Award: Rome vs. Suarez Navarro
The VeeGOAT Award: Wimbledon vs. Kvitova
The Award: Wimbledon
The Award: Hard to choose. I guess I'll go with US Open
The Queendom Award: Dubai
The "Lesser Beings" Award: Wimbledon Sharapova Vs. Kerber
The Bright and Blessed Future Award: Wimbledon 2015

"Miss Congeniality": Couver
The Award: MrWaagh
Most Fuckable Stan: VeeJJ
Most Talented Stan: @nathanj594
Best Multimedia Stan: JamieOwen3
"Back From the Grave Award": tech1
The "Oh no she better don't!" Award: http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....postcount=1645 by thewitchking
Daddy Richard PV: Marcus1979
Mommy Oracene PV: VishaalMaria (Even though I know she's a guy I think
"Mr./Ms. Mysterio": thewitchking
The Queenus Award: MajesticVenus
Old Dec 19th, 2014, 12:52 PM   #5
country flag amazon

amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by @nathanj594 View Post
The Award: Rome vs. Suarez Navarro
The Award: Hard to choose. I guess I'll go with US Open
The "Lesser Beings" Award: Wimbledon Sharapova Vs. Kerber

Best Multimedia Stan: JamieOwen3
The "Oh no she better don't!" Award: http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....postcount=1645 by thewitchking
Mommy Oracene PV: VishaalMaria (Even though I know she's a guy I think
I like this thread, here are my nominations with comments:
The Legendary Goddess Award: Montreal vs Kerber, finally a revange for the Olympics and USO 2012
The "We'll Get 'em Next Time, Vee!" Award: Wimbledon vs. Kvitova, OMG why, this could have been an 8th GS
The Award: USO vs Herrani, why Vee, fucking doubles
The VeeGOAT Award: Dubai vs Ivanovic, punishment for that Auckland flop (I could not put Vee vs Kvitova Dubai, because Vee was too passive, should have been more agressive)
The Award: Wimbledon, looked like a Queen that she is, primed for Wimbly title
The Award: USO, that visor was too much
The Queendom Award: Dubai, love this tournament (GOAT play, smart play and focused play by Vee)
The "Lesser Beings" Award: Wimbledon Kvitova vs Bouchard, GOAT performance, destroying overated bitch (2nd best USO Sharapova vs Wozniacki)
The Bright and Blessed Future Award: Wimbledon 2015, please God, Kvitova and Pironkova stay away from Vee

And for fans:
"Miss Congeniality": Couver, deffinitely
Best Multimedia Stan: JamieOwen3, deffinitely
Mommy Oracene PV: VishaalMaria
P.S. sorry Nathan, had to copy-paste

Last edited by amazon : Dec 19th, 2014 at 01:06 PM.
amazon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2014, 08:19 PM   #6
country flag MajesticVenus
Ebony Queen

MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on every Venus stan making it this far. Remember, you are all winners no matter what the final result is.

The Legendary Goddess Award: Def. Angelique Kerber @ Montréal R16 6-3 3-6 6-4
The "We'll Get 'em Next Time, Vee!" Award: Lost to Petra Kvitova @ Wimbledon R32 7-5 6-7(2) 5-7
The Award: Lost to Sara Errani @ US Open R32 0-6 6-0 7-6(5)
The VeeGOAT Award: Def. Alizé Cornet @ Dubai F 6-3 6-0
The Award: Wimbledon’s outfit
The Award: Charleston’s outfit (tough one to pick because everything was amazing)
The Queendom Award: Dubai 2014
The "Lesser Beings" Award: Maria Sharapova def. Simona Halep 6-4 6-7(5) 6-4 @ Roland Garros F

The Award: Foxy
Most Fuckable Stan: Haute
Best Multimedia Stan: JamieOwen3 (duh!)
"Back From the Grave Award": Couver (I think you only appeared very early this year... or I could be wrong?)
The "Oh no she better don't!" Award: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...y#post51340233 by our lovely Thiudans for not only shading a bitchy WTA player but also shading a fellow Venus stan!
Mommy Oracene PV: VishaalMaria (we know, we know )
"Mr./Ms. Mysterio": V-Mac
The Queenus Award: Uranium (despite disappearing for a while)
Old Dec 21st, 2014, 12:00 AM   #7
country flag Couver
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute

The Legendary Goddess Award: Dubai Venus routes Cornet
The "We'll Get 'em Next Time: Montreal title
The Award: USO vs Errani
The VeeGOAT Award: Montreal vs Kerber
The Award: Dubai
The Award: R2 Roland Garros
The "Lesser Beings" Award: Wozniacki vs Sharapova YEC
The Bright and Blessed Future Award: French Open 2015

"Miss Congeniality": Marcus
The Award: All the Veesus fans who never post in here!
Most Fuckable Stan: Wilson_07
Best Multimedia Stan: Infiniti
"Back From the Grave Award": Thiudans after his self ban
The "Oh no she better don't!" Award: Hapless...you know what you did in SS girl
Daddy Richard PV: iWill
Mommy Oracene PV: Maddox
"Mr./Ms. Mysterio": amazon
The Queenus Award: Majestic
Couver is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2014, 01:22 AM   #8
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute

The Legendary Goddess Award: Dubai Final Venus d. Cornet 6-3 6-0
The "We'll Get 'em Next Time, Vee!" Award: auckland Final: l. to Ivanovic
The Award: USO against ......
The VeeGOAT Award: Montreal SF against Serena
The Award: Wimbledon dress
The Award: Roland Garros ch....
The "Lesser Beings" Award: Madison Keys d. Kerber Eastbourne Final
The Bright and Blessed Future Award: Miami 2015

The Award: The Witch-King or whatever his name is this week
Most Fuckable Stan: Maddox
Best Multimedia Stan: shoryuken
"Back From the Grave Award":
The "Oh no she better don't!" Award: Seedy Exploits
Mommy Oracene PV: FoxyliciousKat
"Mr./Ms. Mysterio": Leost
The Queenus Award: Couver

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
VOTE POPCON 2014
iWill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2014, 02:35 AM   #9
country flag HaplessPossum

HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold

The Legendary Goddess Award: Montreal Semi Final Veesus d. Serena 6-7(2) 6-2 6-3
The "We'll Get 'em Next Time, Vee!" Award: Loss to Kvitova at Wimbledon
The Award: Schmiedlova - said I felt sorry for her after the first set demolition
The VeeGOAT Award: Montreal against Kerber - that last game
The Award: Roland Garros
The "Lesser Beings" Award: Cornet def. Serena (Dubai, Wimbledon, Wuhan)
The Bright and Blessed Future Award: Australian Open

Most Fuckable Stan: There are no girls in here
"Back From the Grave Award": iWill
The "Oh no she better don't!" Award: Thiudans
Mommy Oracene PV: MajesticVenus
The Queenus Award: Couver - makes me see the light when I'm pissed off with Veesus
HaplessPossum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2014, 10:46 PM   #10
country flag Thiudans

Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute

The "We'll Get 'em Next Time, Vee!" Award: Vs. Kvitova, Wimbledon.
The Award: Errani. I mean... No. That was Peak ROD-Grade foolery. (Closely followed by that mess she put in against Lucic at the Université Laval MM I mean, Daddy Couv' going to up an leave because of that mess)
The VeeGOAT Award: Def. ROD, Rogers Cup, Montreal SF. (I stockpiled so many GIFs I still have the notepad file...)
The Award: Miami.
The Award: Rogers Cup, Montreal.
The Queendom Award: Dubai.
The "Lesser Beings" Award: Price def. Wozniacki, WTA Championships. An amazing match.
The Bright and Blessed Future Award: Australian Open.

The Award: SocaBrainwash.
Most Fuckable Stan: iwill
"Back From the Grave Award": Bad Blood
The "Oh no she better don't!" Award: SocaBrainwash http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=174
Daddy Richard PV: Couver
Mommy Oracene PV: Foxy
The Queenus Award: Majestic

Veesus Christ, Sister Serena Goatina Price and Petra

Last edited by Thiudans : Dec 23rd, 2014 at 10:43 PM.
Thiudans is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2014, 09:34 PM   #11
country flag Bad Blood
大好き

Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute

The Legendary Goddess Award: Montreal vs Kerber
The "We'll Get 'em Next Time, Vee!" Award: Wimbledon 3rd round
The Award: French Open 2nd rd
The VeeGOAT Award: Montreal vs Serena
The Award: Wimbledon dress
The Award: French Open dress
The Queendom Award: Dubai of course!
The "Lesser Beings" Award: Sharapova vs Caroline US Open 2014
The Bright and Blessed Future Award: French Open 2015

Here is the nomination category list for the Stan Awards:

"Miss Congeniality": Hmm, Couver
The Award: Akil
Most Fuckable Stan: Oh umm... Bad Blood
Most Talented Stan: @nathan of course
"Back From the Grave Award": Thiudans
The "Oh no she better don't!" Award: Socabrainwash, the one Thiudans linked
Daddy Richard PV: iWill
Mommy Oracene PV: Hapless Possum

Bad Blood is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2014, 05:15 AM   #12
country flag HaplessPossum

HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Blood View Post
Mommy Oracene PV: Hapless Possum
Noooooooo
HaplessPossum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2014, 10:04 AM   #13
country flag Représailles

Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute

The Award: Roland Garros
The Award: US Open
The "Lesser Beings" Award: Maude-Suarez-Navarro