Veesus Werks it in Wuhan - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 19th, 2014, 05:20 PM   #1
country flag Couver
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute
Veesus Werks it in Wuhan

Wigs will be plucked! No bad history at this tournament. So lets make some good memories.

Draw (which I stole from Maj in the chat thread )

【5】Aga-Bye
Venus-Garcia
Coco-Vika
McHale-【10】JJ

【16】Petkovic-Q
Stosur-Ka.Pliskova
Q-Q
Bye-【3】Petra
Couver is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 19th, 2014, 05:28 PM   #2
country flag MajesticVenus
La Reine V.

MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Veesus Werks it in Wuhan

Don't worry, but I hope this is not a sign that we have such a short section of the draw because Venus will not advance... Here is hate full draw just in case there is some type of jynx : http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=782426

Snatch Garcia and dismiss that pusher queen like you used to every single time before sjogren's comeback.

"I will bounce back, with or without your support."
MajesticVenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2014, 06:18 PM   #3
country flag akosijepoy

akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of

Yikes scared for Vee's draw seems very tough
akosijepoy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2014, 08:09 PM   #4
country flag amazon

amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold amazon is a splendid one to behold

Draw from hell. OK, Vee, let's get at least a first win against Garcia. That girl is flopping allready few months, but look her find her form just like against Serena at Miami. That girl can play. Most important thing is don't give her any conffidence. Horrible draw, but maybe it falls apart after Radwanska. Too excited, one match at a time.
amazon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2014, 10:34 PM   #5
country flag acelovesvenus

acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of

If Venus gets past Garcia (who was playing excellent tennis earlier in the year) she will take out Radwanska. Venus is tired of losing to the pusher ,just like she was tired of losing to the pusher named Kerber earlier this year. I'm expecting an all out battle.
acelovesvenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2014, 10:38 PM   #6
country flag acelovesvenus

acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of

I will say this, Im not here for Venus battling 5 matches straight just to lose another final. After going 1-3 this year, my heart just can't take another finals lost
acelovesvenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2014, 11:40 PM   #7
country flag HaplessPossum

HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold HaplessPossum is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by acelovesvenus View Post
I will say this, Im not here for Venus battling 5 matches straight just to lose another final. After going 1-3 this year, my heart just can't take another finals lost
Wouldn't it be nice to have a final like Dubai for a change?
HaplessPossum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2014, 02:04 AM   #8
country flag Couver
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticVenus View Post
Don't worry, but I hope this is not a sign that we have such a short section of the draw because Venus will not advance... Here is hate full draw just in case there is some type of jynx : http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=782426

Snatch Garcia and dismiss that pusher queen like you used to every single time before sjogren's comeback.
I was at work and the full draw wasn't opening up for some reason

If she's to have a shot at Radwanska she's going to need to dispatch Garcia in straights. Her recent losses to Aga have come after she's wasted so much energy in the previous match.
Old Sep 20th, 2014, 09:00 AM   #9
country flag V.e.s.W

V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all

Yes, the draw is tough, but on the positive side, Venus will play without much pressure as she is not the favourite.

I can see her beating Garcia, Radwanska, and Vika - and I would personally be quite happy with such a performance, as she would defend some of her Tokyo points Anything futher than the those 3 rounds is hard to predict, you never know with Petra... Halep isn't in great form... so if Venus' is up for another deep run, it is doable.
Daniela Hantuchova
Serena Williams
V.e.s.W is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2014, 12:54 PM   #10
country flag vw.

vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couver View Post
I was at work and the full draw wasn't opening up for some reason

If she's to have a shot at Radwanska she's going to need to dispatch Garcia in straights. Her recent losses to Aga have come after she's wasted so much energy in the previous match.
Luckily she plays Garcia on Sunday, so if she wins, looks like Monday is a day off and no Aga til Tuesday
vw. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2014, 12:58 PM   #11
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

good luck Vee!!
Old Sep 20th, 2014, 03:33 PM   #12
country flag SocaBrainwash

SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute

I just want the Montreal Mistake to be corrected.

That's all I care for from this tournament.
SocaBrainwash is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2014, 05:23 PM   #13
country flag nathanj594

nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute
Is this a MM?

Ree & Vee - Sveta Kuz - Kleybanova
nathanj594 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2014, 06:12 PM   #14
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

Good luck Venus!
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2014, 07:01 PM   #15
country flag Couver
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by vw. View Post
Luckily she plays Garcia on Sunday, so if she wins, looks like Monday is a day off and no Aga til Tuesday
Well that's good. Still would like her to try and get it done in 2. Garcia is a good player though so it is a tough opener.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanj594 View Post
Is this a MM?
I think this is a new premier mandatory isn't it?