Venus' 2014 Calendar thread - Wimbledon, WTT, Monteal, Cincy! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 02:35 AM   #1
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute
Venus' 2014 Calendar thread - Wimbledon, WTT, Monteal, Cincy!

Her schedule so far:

Auckland
Hobart
Australian Open
Australian Open
Week Off
Week Off
Doha
Dubai
Week Off
Week Off
Week Off
Miami
Miami
Charleston
Week Off
Kuala Lumpur
Week Off
Week Off
Madrid
Rome
Week Off
Roland Garros
Week Off
Week Off
Week Off
Wimbledon
Wimbledon
Week Off
WTT matches on July 16th and 17th.
Week Off
Week Off
Montreal
Cincinnati
Week Off
US Open

Last edited by Uranium : Jun 29th, 2014 at 06:22 PM.
Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 10:39 PM   #2
country flag Z1988

Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Venus' 2014 Calendar thread

I like it that she is gunning for the big ones in Doha rather than vulturing in some smaller International events held at around the same time . And maybe she is aiming to get into Dubai as well? (if her ranking makes the cut-off, but otherwise she can always ask for a WC I suppose )
Z1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 10:57 PM   #3
country flag VenuStan

VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all
Re: Venus' 2014 Calendar thread

She'll be playing Dubai yay.

Dubai Tennis Champs ‏@DDFTennis 5h

We are very excited to have 2 time winner @Venuseswilliams competing again in this year's @WTA Tournament. http://ow.ly/scmnn
VenuStan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 04:21 PM   #4
country flag Direwolf

Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Venus' 2014 Calendar thread - Hobart, Melbourne, Doha, Dubai, Miami

Uranium!!!!
Can u put Finals beside Auckland in the schedule list....
And the rounds she reached in the events she entered...
Wud be awesomes!'n
Im surprise that shell play dubai again!!!
I was thinking that she might do a "new haven" in. Dubai??
Direwolf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 11:33 PM   #5
country flag VenuStan

VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all

I hope not. Doha is usually a tougher field and her chances are higher in Dubai. She usually does well there! She's a two time champion.
VenuStan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 12:48 AM   #6
country flag nathanj594

nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute

No Hobart, ladies. http://www.hobartinternational.com.a...-out-of-hobart

I hope she goes to Charleston. I did already done have bought mah tickets!

Ree & Vee - Sveta Kuz - Kleybanova
nathanj594 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 02:31 AM   #7
country flag TPlaya8

TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of

Venus trying to get that ranking up so she'll be set for Wimbledon
TPlaya8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 07:31 PM   #8
country flag frenchie

frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute

surprizingly smart and good schedule so far...

I hope she doesn't overplay during the clay season
And I would like her to play a grass event besides Wimbledon

Radwanska - S. Williams - V. Williams - Kerber
frenchie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 07:45 PM   #9
country flag nathanj594

nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchie View Post
surprizingly smart and good schedule so far...

I hope she doesn't overplay during the clay season
And I would like her to play a grass event besides Wimbledon
I'm here for this! It'd be great for her to play Den Bosche or Birmingham.

Old Jan 21st, 2014, 07:21 PM   #10
country flag Direwolf

Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder why she wasnt entered in Indian Wells??
I thought that it would be automatic...
Direwolf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 07:26 PM   #11
country flag dynamoRockstarr
Venus Fan

dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute

ummm she never plays IW

Planet Venus

[SouthSide, Duval, Keys, Stephens]
dynamoRockstarr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2014, 10:58 PM   #12
country flag Couver
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute

I am missing Vee so much. Just want her back on the court. I now kind of wish she did enter Paris Indoors

Couver is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2014, 11:10 PM   #13
country flag nathanj594

<3 I want my Vee too

Old Jan 25th, 2014, 09:10 AM   #14
country flag acelovesvenus

acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of

how long to Doha guys?im so ready to see vee again
acelovesvenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 09:15 AM   #15
country flag Couver
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute

Two weeks I think.

Couver is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote