Sabine in Miami - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 25th, 2010, 04:27 PM   #16
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of
Re: Sabine in Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael! View Post

her first service percentage was at 43%

Well, I guess she just tried it to play, as she just needs some points soon, probably played without moving at all, but that is not enough against Shvedova...
Her percentage was OK if you compare with her last matches. She won 7 Aces. I know this can't be her statistics she deserves better but It's obvious she is having some problems.
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 25th, 2010, 04:30 PM   #17
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
Her percentage was OK if you compare with her last matches. She won 7 Aces. I know this can't be her statistics she deserves better but It's obvious she is having some problems.
wait wait wait, I never said that it wasnt obvious that she has problems, I can´t judge that anyway, as I didnt see the match, but saying "she improved her percentage on 1st serves" is definetly wrong

7 aces are great, 5 DF´s are weak, 43% 1st serves in were weak, I can´t say in what way she was handicapped bc of her injury sure
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 04:44 PM   #18
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Sabine in Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael! View Post
wait wait wait, I never said that it wasnt obvious that she has problems, I can´t judge that anyway, as I didnt see the match, but saying "she improved her percentage on 1st serves" is definetly wrong

7 aces are great, 5 DF´s are weak, 43% 1st serves in were weak, I can´t say in what way she was handicapped bc of her injury sure
I misstate which I really mean. I tried to say, she won 7 aces and this gave me a hope for her because serves and aces are her best weapon. We were not able to see 7 aces on her last matches. This just give me a hope.
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 04:49 PM   #19
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

we're receiving very few news from sabine lately. this is not a good sign at all...
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 04:58 PM   #20
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

thats not good news again
seem like she needs a longer break to recover
matthias is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 05:12 PM   #21
country flag A Magicman

A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute

Like in Indian Wells I can only recap that her body obviously is not able to cope with what is necessary as a pro tennis player on a higher level that maybe ITF.

Kinda like Golovin. And she'll prolly go that way.

and a reminiscence to the past:
HELEN KELESI FOREVER
Hater of Ratwanska & Wozniacki
A Magicman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 06:13 PM   #22
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

OMG
Sabine

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 06:15 PM   #23
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Magicman View Post
Like in Indian Wells I can only recap that her body obviously is not able to cope with what is necessary as a pro tennis player on a higher level that maybe ITF.

Kinda like Golovin. And she'll prolly go that way.
wasn´t Charleston the biggest win for Golovin too?
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 07:05 PM   #24
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine this isn't good news...
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 08:39 PM   #25
country flag A Magicman

A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthias View Post
wasn´t Charleston the biggest win for Golovin too?
Amelia Island, the more traditional one of both Green Clay tournaments in the USA.

and a reminiscence to the past:
HELEN KELESI FOREVER
Hater of Ratwanska & Wozniacki
A Magicman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 10:18 PM   #26
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

oh okay, so both are gone
Amelia Island and Golovin
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 10:32 PM   #27
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine . Heal up, maybe she needs to do some work on the body so it is less injury prone- mixture of more strength/flexibility in the right muscles and joints and maybe getting a wee bit lighter could help too. I think players are always very keen to come back too and don't take enough time to recover from injuries, need to wait till the body is 100%, otherwise you just get injured again .
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 04:32 AM   #28
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine, please take a break
She needs to speak to Baghdatis. He always had injury problems. Then he'd come back and get injured again. And again. And again. Now he has no more problems

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote