Too much love for Woz lately - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 21st, 2010, 03:19 AM   #1
country flag Danii's Law

Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of
Too much love for Woz lately

This is for people who aren't as in love with Wozniacki as the world seems to be right now.
There are so many Woz praising threads, especially now that she is #2 and I think we need a balance.

Personally I don't like her or her game, nor do I really understand what true tennis fans, that is people who appreciate good tennis, see in her. Such a boring game.

Hopefully when Kim and Justine get their first year down, Vika finds her stride, Safina comes back, Venus plays more and Sharapova pulls her head out of her ass, then Caro will be "pushed" out of the top 5.

Now I don't hate her, I just don't like her. But if you like her stay away from this thread.
Danii's Law is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 21st, 2010, 03:21 AM   #2
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Too much love for Woz lately

Are we on the same forum? She's one of the most hated players out there.
Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 03:21 AM   #3
osseous

osseous has disabled reputation

You forgot about Serena coming up stronger after her injury!

Anyway, she used to be love by many but now.. she's also hated by many!
osseous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 03:24 AM   #4
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danii's Law View Post
This is for people who aren't as in love with Wozniacki as the world seems to be right now.
There are so many Woz praising threads, especially now that she is #2 and I think we need a balance.

Personally I don't like her or her game, nor do I really understand what true tennis fans, that is people who appreciate good tennis, see in her. Such a boring game.

Hopefully when Kim and Justine get their first year down, Vika finds her stride, Safina comes back, Venus plays more and Sharapova pulls her head out of her ass, then Caro will be "pushed" out of the top 5.

Now I don't hate her, I just don't like her. But if you like her stay away from this thread.
KEEP ON PREACHING GURL. Glad that finally someone is telling the truth up in this bitch! [/Diddy]
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 03:28 AM   #5
country flag Danii's Law

Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caralenko View Post
Are we on the same forum? She's one of the most hated players out there.
It sure doesn't seem that way at the moment. She's getting so much praise.
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 03:31 AM   #6
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

💨💦☁⚡"Even the darkest night will end and "Sunshine" will rise" ⛅☀🌞🌻
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 03:34 AM   #7
country flag Keadz

Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute

I like that she in number 2 in the world, I enjoy her personality and I enjoy watching her dismantle her oppenants. Keep it up Caroline!!

She deserves the love because she isn't a diva, she isn't a bitch, she rarely chokes and she can keep control of her emotions.

(L)

In saying that, she is probably the most bagged player on Tennisforum, so this thread is stupid to say the least.

DATE-KRUMM ERAKOVIC KUZNETSOVA BARTY SANDERS

ROGOWSKA ZAKOPALOVA PIRONKOVA JANKOVIC DELLACQUA
Keadz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 03:40 AM   #8
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

many pundits here seem to despise or hate her game..
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Nil admirari (never enthuse over things).
- Horace, Epistles
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 03:44 AM   #9
country flag PLP

PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Sorry, but this is hilarious. It's unbelievable how much hate she gets...just sayin.

Martina Hingis Forever!!!
PLP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 03:53 AM   #10
country flag SIN DIOS NI LEY

SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute

Undeserved imo
SIN DIOS NI LEY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 03:59 AM   #11
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Possibly the most ironic threads ever.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 04:39 AM   #12
country flag Jajaloo

Jajaloo has a reputation beyond repute Jajaloo has a reputation beyond repute Jajaloo has a reputation beyond repute Jajaloo has a reputation beyond repute Jajaloo has a reputation beyond repute Jajaloo has a reputation beyond repute Jajaloo has a reputation beyond repute Jajaloo has a reputation beyond repute Jajaloo has a reputation beyond repute Jajaloo has a reputation beyond repute Jajaloo has a reputation beyond repute

Danii's Law go read the "Miami: Who gets Henin" thread. I guarantee your wig will come flying off!
Jajaloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 04:45 AM   #13
country flag kman

kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future

CAMELINE WOZNIACKI - THE BEST CAMELTOE ON THE FREE MARKET

Caroline Wozniacki :: Maria Sharapova :: Kim Clijsters
kman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 09:00 AM   #14
country flag Danii's Law

I was reading the "The new world No.2 on herself : "I'm a great player"" thread and the first 3 pages, everyone is just praising her for not being humble, that's why I started this thread.
Referring to the amount of love she gets does not just refer to this forum, It's everywhere. All my friends love her and she is the most looked up profile on wtatour.com, and she isn't even that hot.
This is just a place for people who agree that she stinks to vent as she transitions into the second best player in the world somehow.
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 09:10 AM   #15
country flag Jean-Henri

Jean-Henri has disabled reputation

Quote:

Greatest joke of the year.
I love sarcasm .
For a minute I even thought you were being serious :-)