Am I watching junior tennis? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 20th, 2010, 04:56 AM   #1
country flag barboza

barboza has a brilliant future barboza has a brilliant future barboza has a brilliant future barboza has a brilliant future barboza has a brilliant future barboza has a brilliant future barboza has a brilliant future barboza has a brilliant future barboza has a brilliant future barboza has a brilliant future barboza has a brilliant future
Am I watching junior tennis?

Omg.. Caro-Aga is making me go to sleep. I really wish the upsets didn't happen.
barboza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 20th, 2010, 05:00 AM   #2
country flag n1ko0

n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Am I watching junior tennis?

oh shut up, they're both playing their own styles well and regardless of how they played some hater was always going to say something similar to this ^^. they are both playing a good and entertaining match. if you dont like it dont watch

Wimbledon 2004 U.S Open 2006 Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 Roland Garros 2014

UP YOUR F***ING ASS!
n1ko0 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2010, 05:02 AM   #3
country flag Bronx19

Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of

You mugs get carried away with this push thing. They're having great rallies and playing all court tennis. Sure beats both quarter final matches.
Bronx19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2010, 05:04 AM   #4
country flag thegreendestiny

thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute

You are watching WTA. The most exciting tour on the planet!
Old Mar 20th, 2010, 05:05 AM   #5
country flag n1ko0

n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx19 View Post
You mugs get carried away with this push thing. They're having great rallies and playing all court tennis. Sure beats both quarter final matches.
haha totally agree! the QFs were not as good as this. if people actually bothered to watch this match before judging they would see that both girls are hitting hard and producing some great and entertaining tennis!

Wimbledon 2004 U.S Open 2006 Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 Roland Garros 2014

UP YOUR F***ING ASS!
n1ko0 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2010, 05:06 AM   #6
country flag janksta

janksta has much to be proud of janksta has much to be proud of janksta has much to be proud of janksta has much to be proud of janksta has much to be proud of janksta has much to be proud of janksta has much to be proud of janksta has much to be proud of janksta has much to be proud of janksta has much to be proud of janksta has much to be proud of

nah you're watching two girls who should be selling pink lemonade on the street

http://www.trotterbud.com - A globetrotter's community

eurotrash
janksta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2010, 05:10 AM   #7
country flag Langers

Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute

They're both hot though so it's awesome.
Langers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2010, 05:14 AM   #8
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute

if the junior is that good
WTA will be so happy

Muguruza Tsonga Berdych Gulbis Dimitrov Thiem Krajinovic Rosol
Han Peng Zhangs Zhou Wangs ZhengSS Yangs Tian XuSL Liu

Giorgi Jovanovski Bencic Konjuh Petkovic Garcia Wawrinka Pospisil Tang
Zvonareva Peng Mladenovic Larcher-de-Brito Babos Vekic Kulichikova
M.P is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2010, 11:13 AM   #9
country flag Привет

Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute

Well you're not watching junior tennis now and clearly you never actually have!

I'm but at the same time.
Привет is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2010, 01:08 PM   #10
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

Always thought TF was relatively WUM free. Guess not.
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2010, 09:10 PM   #11
country flag fufuqifuqishahah
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute

There were some really horrible poitns, but there were some really fun and interesting poitns as well.